Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: noor321

Well right now Faysal character doesn't really interact with the main lead, only a few times. He hasn't fallen in love with her yet, but I think he will from the promos.

In the rishton kuch adhoore se show it was so silly the Nikkah got brought forward, and the girl was out that day and so that her dad doesn't angry because they weren't allowed out that much her mother gets the younger sister to sit in her sisters place and gets her nikkahfied to her sister's fiancee. 🤢

So the main girl comes back and finds this out but is forced by her mother to go through with it and she ends up going with the guy later on. So she lives with guy and tries to stay away from him because they aren't husband and wife. The younger sister starts falling in love with her "husband" and then I left the story because it became a joke. Oh I heard the younger sister becomes bad and tries to spoil the relationship between her sister and her husband so that she could marry him. She tries to get into his good books because his fake wife isn't fulfilling his "needs".

stupidity to a whole new level

Originally posted by: -MakhanMalaai-

I'm still in two minds if I should watch it or not..😆

You can give it a try, I don't like Ushna and Faisal looks weird. But I enjoyed maheen Rizvi scenes.😛 I am waiting for the revenge track to start.
noor321 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PyarayAfzal

Everyone seems to be over acting in this show. From Faisal to Maheen to Ushna to Sundus. The only one actually doing good is Yasir aka Adil, ushna's brother in the show. Aur uff FQ ki itni bari bari aankhain. Unhain aur phar phar kai mazeed bara karnay ki kia zuroorat hai bhai!

Yeh the person we had the least expectations from is performing well. That is Adil. He is actually quite good.
BlackJack. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
how is the story guys? worth watching hun?
noor321 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Rudaba's brother. The third guy in the bashar momin poster
Oh he didnt come in the first episode right?
itzMYattitude thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
[/URL]
Edited by itzMYattitude - 9 years ago
itzMYattitude thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Oh he didnt come in the first episode right?

he was there in first episode having argument with his father during rudaba's engagement
and few more scene with his wife too i guess
itzMYattitude thumbnail

Edited by itzMYattitude - 10 years ago
I saw 2 episodes
Liking it so far!