Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fareehamustahsa thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Thnx Havenlybliss :)
So show trp getting good...but why nobody discuss d show today I like today epi but precap is like wow so Buland is finally back d gona met with Rudaba ... frst meeting in rain much romantic
But highlight of precap when Rudaba telling her niece tht u shouldn't be like ur beast mamu ...d BM is right behind hr listening all this ...I feel like I wnt to watch it right now lol
fareehamustahsa thumbnail
One more request sumone plz mke sum siggies d avis on BM ...I wana use them!
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I'm still in two minds if I should watch it or not..😆
noor321 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I don't know it is bearable to watch but still there is something missing from it.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: noor321

I don't know it is bearable to watch but still there is something missing from it.

After all the crazy promotions it's only bearable? 😕
noor321 thumbnail
The picture quality is crap, Faysal is overacting and the story isn't something new. They could have done so much more with the budget they had. Also the funny thing is that Rudaba's bro who everyone thought shouldn't be in the show is actually better than Faysal. Can you believe it?
I mean it isn't as stupid as Rishton kuch adhoore se where I left the show because I couldn't bear the stupidity so therefore it is better than many shows.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: noor321

The picture quality is crap, Faysal is overacting and the story isn't something new. They could have done so much more with the budget they had. Also the funny thing is that Rudaba's bro who everyone thought shouldn't be in the show is actually better than Faysal. Can you believe it?

I mean it isn't as stupid as Rishton kuch adhoore se where I left the show because I couldn't bear the stupidity so therefore it is better than many shows.

Didn't watch that show.. but what's the story? Faysal is a don or something and he loves that girl? and the girl doesn't love him?
noor321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MakhanMalaai-

Didn't watch that show.. but what's the story? Faysal is a don or something and he loves that girl? and the girl doesn't love him?

Well right now Faysal character doesn't really interact with the main lead, only a few times. He hasn't fallen in love with her yet, but I think he will from the promos.

In the rishton kuch adhoore se show it was so silly the Nikkah got brought forward, and the girl was out that day and so that her dad doesn't angry because they weren't allowed out that much her mother gets the younger sister to sit in her sisters place and gets her nikkahfied to her sister's fiancee. 🤢

So the main girl comes back and finds this out but is forced by her mother to go through with it and she ends up going with the guy later on. So she lives with guy and tries to stay away from him because they aren't husband and wife. The younger sister starts falling in love with her "husband" and then I left the story because it became a joke. Oh I heard the younger sister becomes bad and tries to spoil the relationship between her sister and her husband so that she could marry him. She tries to get into his good books because his fake wife isn't fulfilling his "needs".
Edited by noor321 - 10 years ago
noor321 thumbnail
Oh and the mother and older daughter end up going to the a "molvi" who doesn't really give good advice and tells them stupid stuff. Because obviously the nikkah never happened because the guy was thinking she was someone else and they could have tried to explain it to the guy later but didn't . 🤢
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Everyone seems to be over acting in this show. From Faisal to Maheen to Ushna to Sundus. The only one actually doing good is Yasir aka Adil, ushna's brother in the show. Aur uff FQ ki itni bari bari aankhain. Unhain aur phar phar kai mazeed bara karnay ki kia zuroorat hai bhai!