Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PreciousPri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: mrym_rauf

Hahaha wwe referee!!! So true!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Yea he is the only sensible one in the whole serial lol!

I just hope kaise bi kr k, Ishra jus manages to get Ruhi back!

lol! yeah even from Iyer family all seem a bit ...how should I say ... dazed πŸ˜† Senior Bhalla is the best Yeah she has too... I mean sbs and sbb sometimes can twist things around ... so something should crop up ... both Raman and Ishita will not let Ruhi go that easily... I guess time will tell ... till then we can enjoy the wedding sequence coming up with full tam jham πŸ˜†
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
it was a hilarious episode...
the two families and Ishra were hilarious...can't stop laughing at all...after a longest time we got a episode of positive feel...i only feel bad for mihir...poor soul...he loves mihika too much...i seriously want romi to get caught and raman continues with his slapping sprees on his creepy face...he needs to be thrown out of the house...
rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It was a rocking epi & loved Ishra's convos, so funny & Mrs.Tandon dream became true!!!LOL
I also enjoyed the families' scene, seriously Mr.Bhalla is such a nice man,I just love both Mr.Bhalla/Iyer. And poor Mihir, felt bad 4 him & Mikhika,hope the truth will come after Ishra's shaadi.
OMG, I just can't wait 4 the functions & marriage,gonna be fun!πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Rishani7 - 10 years ago
..Anne-Spark.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It was an awesome episode... I even enjoyed the family scenes πŸ˜†
DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nooo...I am still to watch it.
But hearing you...me 😳πŸ€ͺ.
the_Rij thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mrym_rauf

OMG wat an episode!!! Loved it to the core!!! Thank u cvs for giving us so many Ishra moments in a single episode!😊

I just loved loved the restaurant scene! Loved how they both were hesitant to talk to each other n were making awkward moves with their hands lolπŸ˜†, n when they talked they only said 'Sirf Aur Sirf Ruhi k liye' n repeated it God knows for how many times! Awww this Sirf aur Sirf was really cute!😳
So Mr. Tandon was back, n seriously he called on so right time!! Loved Raman's expressions there, poor guy can't get rid of Mr. Tandon's tactics, n lol how true was that sapna of Mrs. Tandon, I really like how ishita answers him with not so fake answers!πŸ˜† N best part was 'warna tandon ko London phone laga doon gi' man it was really funny!πŸ˜†

Then came Ishra's phone call, loved Ishita's attitude how she said 'adaat daal lo'πŸ˜ƒ

Woo, woo loved how ishita almost bumped her car towards Raman! Man ishu dhyan se pati ji ok lag jati to!πŸ˜› So Mr. Raman wanted to get rid of all this Shadi jhamela right there n right now, but poor they court was not in favor of them! Loved how they fought in front of lawyer, n lawyer was like 'abi shaadi hoi nahi par ladte mia biwi ki tarah ho' πŸ˜† Raman's expressions were hilarious at that time!πŸ˜†

Ps: loved the last scene walk Ishra took together, Raman was looking super hot n loved his glasses!πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Nice Post. Fabulous episode...Loved all the scenes esp our Ishra.πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰
Sirf or Sirf or Sirf or ...Ruhi ke liyeπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Cute... Dekhenge Bhai hum bhi... 😳
Roman's expression was really 😲when talking to Tondon and when Ishita put phone on speaker. I was laughing hell when Ishita told London Tondon ko phone Lagaun and the grateful part. Bechara Raman πŸ˜†πŸ€£
Loved the court scene and thanks to the lawyer saying what we r thinking.
When Ishita said Maaf kardo Govn ko pata nahi tha na Laat sahar aye he.. And Raman Hehe very funny...their chemistry is superbπŸ˜†πŸ€£
Ishita ke Laat Sahab ❀️
peppygirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
mondblowing chemistry yaar.loved today epi.so many ishra scene.jagadthe huae bhi ek kamaal sa.chemistry hai in dhono ke beech.
mrym_rauf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: PreciousPri

lol! yeah even from Iyer family all seem a bit ...how should I say ... dazed πŸ˜† Senior Bhalla is the best Yeah she has too... I mean sbs and sbb sometimes can twist things around ... so something should crop up ... both Raman and Ishita will not let Ruhi go that easily... I guess time will tell ... till then we can enjoy the wedding sequence coming up with full tam jham πŸ˜†

Yea Mr. Bhalla rocks!πŸ˜†
Yea true this marriage sequence is driving me crazy! Gosh m so excited lolπŸ˜†

mrym_rauf thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

it was a hilarious episode...

the two families and Ishra were hilarious...can't stop laughing at all...after a longest time we got a episode of positive feel...i only feel bad for mihir...poor soul...he loves mihika too much...i seriously want romi to get caught and raman continues with his slapping sprees on his creepy face...he needs to be thrown out of the house...

Yea indeed it was!πŸ˜ƒ
Episode was full of positive vibes, loved ishra's nok jhoks! N their dialogues r jus amazing!😊
Yea felt bad for Mihir, he really is a very nice man! Praying that Roma's truth comes out soon, n he is punished for his deeds!😑
mrym_rauf thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rishani7

It was a rocking epi & loved Ishra's convos, so funny & Mrs.Tandon dream became true!!!LOL

I also enjoyed the families' scene, seriously Mr.Bhalla is such a nice man,I just love both Mr.Bhalla/Iyer. And poor Mihir, felt bad 4 him & Mikhika,hope the truth will come after Ishra's shaadi.
OMG, I just can't wait 4 the functions & marriage,gonna be fun!πŸ˜ƒ

Agreed it was an awesome ishrafull episode!πŸ˜‰
I loved how Ishita said subah ka sapna hoga lol that's y it's going to cum true!πŸ˜†
Mr. Bhalla is an amazing man! Really like him! Hope Mihir gets justice soon!
Yea excited for the wedding functions!!πŸ˜ƒ