Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: mrym_rauf

Aww thank u very much!!😳 N I see u have turned into IF-addictz so congrats for that!😃

aww thank u dear...am surprised u noticed..very sweet..😊..

i bcame IF-Addictz yday 😊...heres my post on it..😳
A Roller Coaster Journery From Being Newbie to IF-Addictz!!!
PreciousPri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Once again agree to all your points!!
I simply loved todays episode... what a laugh riot from start to end... the best restaurant scene and sirf aur sirf Ruhi ke liye ... both had to have the last word 🤣🤣 I loved Ishita when she smirked and said 'tandon ko London phone kardungi' 😆 Wah Mr Tandon kya mast timing hai 😆 poor poor Raman... such helplessness 🤣 KP and DT's expressions were fabulous
As you said the 'aadat dal lo' line was superb ... they dislike each other yet show such authority over each other.. both are of dominating nature and it will be so much fun and ridiculous to see them post marriage as they will have to be together in the same house 🤣
Their argument in court office... I loved it every dialogue ... yeah they looked so good together when coming out of court... both have great screen presence
mrym_rauf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ankitaankita

awesome post for the awesome episode...,

,*!

Awww thank u so much for appreciating!😳
mrym_rauf thumbnail

Yea indeed it was an awesome episode with awesome blossom Ishra scenes!😃
mrym_rauf thumbnail

Originally posted by: cssudha

Exactly, a fantastic episode!! IshRa all the way!!❤️

It was a fantabulous episode with fabulous performance by all!
Loved Ishra! M jus loving their chemistry! Abhi Shadi hoi nahi but Phir bi they r in the shoes of Mia biwi!😆😉
mrym_rauf thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_Titli

aww thank u dear...am surprised u noticed..very sweet..😊..

i bcame IF-Addictz yday 😊...heres my post on it..😳
A Roller Coaster Journery From Being Newbie to IF-Addictz!!!

Awww ur welcome!
I visited ur post n commented!😃
mrym_rauf thumbnail

Originally posted by: PreciousPri

Once again agree to all your points!!

I simply loved todays episode... what a laugh riot from start to end... the best restaurant scene and sirf aur sirf Ruhi ke liye ... both had to have the last word 🤣🤣 I loved Ishita when she smirked and said 'tandon ko London phone kardungi' 😆 Wah Mr Tandon kya mast timing hai 😆 poor poor Raman... such helplessness 🤣 KP and DT's expressions were fabulous
As you said the 'aadat dal lo' line was superb ... they dislike each other yet show such authority over each other.. both are of dominating nature and it will be so much fun and ridiculous to see them post marriage as they will have to be together in the same house 🤣
Their argument in court office... I loved it every dialogue ... yeah they looked so good together when coming out of court... both have great screen presence

Restaurant scene was just awesome! Loved how they were trying to prove that this marriage is only for Ruhi, they were hilarious lol😆
Yea really looking forward to see them after marriage n u said it so right that they both have the characteristic of dominance, but ye to bad Mai pata challey ga k actually who takes dominance!😉
Loved their walk at the end! Both were looking really nice! Made for each other jaisi walk thi!😆
PreciousPri thumbnail

Restaurant scene was just awesome! Loved how they were trying to prove that this marriage is only for Ruhi, they were hilarious lol😆
Yea really looking forward to see them after marriage n u said it so right that they both have the characteristic of dominance, but ye to bad Mai pata challey ga k actually who takes dominance!😉
Loved their walk at the end! Both were looking really nice! Made for each other jaisi walk thi!😆

Hmm dheere dheere sab pata chalega ... I think at the moment Raman seem to be winning 😆...
Hai na... what style of walking... truly as you said ... made for each other jaisi walk 😃
mrym_rauf thumbnail

Originally posted by: PreciousPri

Hmm dheere dheere sab pata chalega ... I think at the moment Raman seem to be winning 😆...

Hai na... what style of walking... truly as you said ... made for each other jaisi walk 😃

For me they r at the same position!😆 But I really want Raman to win!😉
Ishra rocks! Love them!😃
PreciousPri thumbnail

For me they r at the same position!😆 But I really want Raman to win!😉
Ishra rocks! Love them!😃

I can't believe I am getting so excited over a fictional couple... but I must admit ... Ishra are just tooo good ⭐️
I just happened to read that Ruhi chooses Shagun ? what just happened 😕