Posted: 10 years ago
woww another story😳
awesomee start👏
lovedd ittt😊
continue soon😊
harshita1996 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Do i need to tell u dat its an interesting concept..!!
Its really nice every story of urs is perfect..
Update d next part soon..thanks fr pm..
Keep writing..:)
honeybees22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow another one nice
nnice concept
cant wait for it to start
HoneyLemon28 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awsum...!!!!
Plz update soon n pm me..
DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

heyy guys.. here is first  part of the SS..
please read this part.. and leave ur comment..
i hope u'll like it.. Happy Reading.:)

Part 1

It was 2 AM.. Raghu was driving back to his home...he was coming back from a wedding of a friend of ruksana.. (his landlady and a friend)
she wantes to stay so he came back.. weather was very cold now.. he had no plan to come back in late.. so he din't had any jacket or anything.. he was feeling cold by now..
he was busy in driving and looking at his phone when he saw an another jeep parked aside the road.. they threw something.. he could't see the jeep number plate or the guys..
but it looked suspicious to him..
he ignored first but his instinct din't allow him.. so he drove back to the same location..
he stepped out of his jeep.. he started looking here and there.. but he couldn't find anything. he was about to leave when he heard some sound in underwoods.. he turned and again searched..
suddenly he got hit with something.. he was about to fall but he balanced himself.. and checked he got hit with..
earlier he was avoiding to use some light over there.. but then he turned on the torch in his mobile..he got shocked.. it was some one's leg..
he pulled it out.. he kept his mobile in his pocket..
and pulled the body out of the underwoods..
it was a girl..
he noticed something on her clothes.. and his brows frown in anger.. it was blood all over her kurta and salwar..
he put his hand on his mouth.. "she was raped.." he thought..
he brushed his hairs with his fingers...
and thought for a while..her clothes were in very bad condition.. so he looked away and covered her body properly..
then he checked the nerve of the girl.. but it din't help..
he bended a bit and checked her heartbeat.. "thank god.. she is alive.."
he lifted her in his arms and placed her softly in his jeep...her clothes were tore apart.. and most of her upper body parts were visible to him..
so he took off his shirt and made her wear that...
he was about to drove towards hospital..
but he stopped.. "i don't even who is she..? if i'll take her to hospital.. it will become police case.. n i have to stay from all that drama.."
" that won't be good for this girl also.. media, police.. without knowing about her condition they will make her another case of the town.."
he thought and drove back to his home..

it was a small house.. one ground floor where ruksana lives.. she had one room on first floor.. which raghu asked for rent and started living there..
he brought her there only.. and placed her on bed.. she was fainted.. he touched her forehead and it was burning.. 
he was worried.. but it was not time for to be worried. he thought..

"i should get some clothes for her... ruksana ke?" he looked at her clothes and thought..
"but she is not in her senses.. then.. should i.. NO.. her clothes are not wet.. so it's fine.."

he looked at her face.. and then he got up.. he got a small bucket of warm water and a cloth..
he removed her shirt that he only made her wear.. 
he held her hand and cleaned her both arms with wet cloth.. he removed all dirt from her hands 
so that he could clearly see her bruises...his heart bled seeing her condition...
he noticed mehandi on her hands and her bridal suit...

he thought for a while and then cleaned her neck and shoulders.. and now he saw all red and blue marks on her collarbone, neck and cleavage..
he gritted his teeth in anger.. "bloody bas****s...i won't spare you.."
he moved her hairs behind her ears.. held her head on his hand softly.. and cleaned her face.. 
there was blood clots near her lips..he tried to clean them.. but it could cause more blood oozing.. so he stopped.. 
he made her turn and cleaned her back...

he put the cloth in bucket and got up in anger and tension... he went downstairs.. opened ruksana's closet and took one dress..
he turned to come back.. but then thought.. "if i'll take these clothes.. i'll have to tell ruksana... n then i'll have to tell her about that girl..
i can't take that risk.. it's not good for her too..".. and he placed her clothes back in her cupboard..

he came back upstairs and closed the door... he dimmed the light a bit.. and he took a loose kurta pyjama from his closet and sat near her...
he took a deep breath and lifted her to make her sit.. he removed her kurti..and cleaned her body...
then he applied enough ointment on her bruises...and made her wear his kurta...

he then removed her salwar.. and cleaned her legs and feet... he tried his best to avoid.. but then for her own safety and concern he cleaned her..
then he applied ointment and cream in her inner thighs..he made her wear his clothes..and covered with duvet..

he then himself took a shower.. and put her clothes in a bucket for wash..
after shower he warmed some milk for himself and sat near her.. he kept changing cold water bandage on her forehead.. 
and he dozed off on chair near her bed...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

It was 8 AM.. Ruksana had not back yet.. Antara woke up.. she felt lot of pain in between her legs..
and felt something on her forehead.. she opened her eyes.. and saw raghu sleeping on chair near her bed...
her eyes got widened.. she tried to get up.. but she couldn't...
her hands were trembling..remembering all horrible scenes from last night.. she cried like a mad...
Raghu woke up with the noise... and looked at her.. she was crying badly...
she was very scared.. Raghu immediately stood up.. he moved towards her and she moved backwards...
tears were rolling on her cheeks.. Raghu got worried for her..
he walked towards her and tried to hold her..
who are you.. who are you...where did u bring me..she shouted...
he asked her to keep quiet.. and tried to hold her again..
but she pushed him away... she hit him.. what did u do to me...
Maaa.. Maaa.. Papa...Amaaann... 
he tried a lot to hold her.. but she was hitting him like mad...
he din't want to hurt her.. but he had no option.. so he held her arms..
which caused pain to her.. 
he hugged her.. she was trembling in his grip..
he patted on her head.. ssshhh.. ssshhh.. its okay...
he din't press himself on her because all her body had lots of bruises..
she wasn't able to look at him.. she was hell scared...she started hitting him...
he sat on the bed.. "u don't need to be scared of me... u're safe here..."
he placed her head on his chest.. 
h..h...how did i...? she couldn't ask him..
where did you bring me... she tried to free from his grip..but he stopped her by holding her shoulder.. 
last night i found u on the road... 
don't touch me.. she said with trembling voice..why did u brought me here.. what did u do.. 
u're not well... u need to take rest..he got up and walked towards restroom..
she looked at her cloth she was wearing right now... and her eyes welled with pain...
WHAT DID YOU DO WITH ME...? she shouted...
he turned...she tried to get up and was about to fall from bed...
he ran towards her and held her.. he made her sit on the bed.. 
"i told u.. u're not well.. please sit here and take rest... and i din't do anything with u..."
"i found u on road yesterday.. (he din't tell him about bush.. which could have make her feel like a trash...though she has already been treated like one..he thought)"
your condition was very bad..i wanted to take you to hospital.. but i could have been risky for you..
so i brought you here...trust me.. i din't do anything...

she clutched her clothes tight...my clothes...??.. she could mutter..
"i told u.. if i would have called doctor.. they would have called police.. and you were not in a condition..."
I am sorry.. but it was necessary...

she lied back in the duvet and cried...
he covered her.. "it's okay.. i won't ask you anything...and you don't need to be scared of me...
u're safe here..no one else is here.. if u need anything.. u can tell me.."
he went in bathroom and got ready... 
after an hour he went to her... "suno..." he patted on her shoulder slowly.. 
she got up with a jerk... "its me only..."
plz get up and have something.. u have not eaten anything.. its not good for u..
she wasn't in condition to say anything... she had gone through lots of things in last night..
Raghu saw her.. she wasn't fighting anymore.. so he helped her to stand properly.. 
he helped her to walk towards bathroom.. she got freshen up .. she saw the ointment on her bruises...
after half an hour she came back to room..

he brought breakfast for both..
she tried to eat something... she wasn't able to chew anything..
her mouth and lips were paining...and then she shouted a lot..
when she saw pain in raghu's eyes looking at her condition..
tears rolled down on her cheeks...he looked into her eyes.. and wiped her tears..she moved back..
he sat near her and made her feed some bread and made her drink some warm milk... but she was crying continuously...
"plz don't cry.. i know whatever happened was very bad.. 
but please don't allow your past to haunt you...n i won't spare them whoever did this to you.."
"they will pay for it...don't cry.."
she looked at him.. but she couldn't say anything... and she hugged him and clutched his shirt.. and cried her heart out...
he hugged her back very softly and caressed her head...
"what did i do to him... he took everything from me.. everything.." Raghu patted on her back slowly to make her quiet..
"he killed them in front of my eyes...he ruined me.."Ssshh!! Ssshh!!
"i'll never forgive him.. never..."

she clutched him more and hid her face in his chest.. 
raghu gave her some painkiller and made her lie down on the bed and told her to take rest..

please leave ur comments/suggestions/questions about the story...
please hit the LIKE button..
Please Buddy "DeadDevil-FF" to receive PMs...Visit my Writing Index for my previous stories... Direct Link
luv u all...

-akki
Edited by DeadDevil - 10 years ago
-.serendipity.- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
res..
unres
loved it 
it was amazing.. 
thanks for the pm and continue soon 😊
Edited by Wahian4lyf - 10 years ago