Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cssudha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: lika63

tanq for reply.bt sum1 mentined dat girl vl sit in her papa lap and also i saw rajini sir daughter wedding.so i asked.by d way im frm andhra.

Wow so many south Indians here and I'm from Andhra as well but born and bought up in Hyderabad...Currently living in Hyderabad!! And U?
radhu-taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cssudha

Wow so many south Indians here and I'm from Andhra as well but born and bought up in Hyderabad...Currently living in Hyderabad!! And U?

yup dear here we have many South Indians😊
radhu-taarey thumbnail

@ Raadu : Thanks for letting me know dear!! And wow nice to hear that u are a Tamil Brahmin!! Tamilians do have a different sytle of wedding and its lovely to watch I guess!! Thanks for the pics...By the way, the second one was Heroine Sneha's wedding right? I've seen her wedding on a news channel and haven't noticed that she was actually sitting on her Appa's lap...I actually thought she wasa Malayali but has done many Tamil films! Nonetheless every state in India had their unique style of weddings and I like it!! New ppl will be excited to watch such weddings!! So proud to have different cultures and traditions in India!! Happy Republic Day everyone!!πŸ€—

yeah 2nd pic is heroin sneha n hero prasanna... n ya actually sneha is a telugu naidu n prasanna is a tamil brahmin.. so their marriage held in these two types😊😊
radhu-taarey thumbnail

Lovely...So good that our Ishita belong to ur community!!😊

hehehe yeah 😊 dear... but they hardly use tamil follow the tradition but its nice to c
PreethiR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I doubt iyer marriage is gonna be followed out fully.. looking at arrangements and the videos posted, i guess its gonna be normal tamil wedding.. so no madisar saree, arundathi or nalang..
btw im also brahmin
radhu-taarey thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Preetz-

I doubt iyer marriage is gonna be followed out fully.. looking at arrangements and the videos posted, i guess its gonna be normal tamil wedding.. so no madisar saree, arundathi or nalang..

btw im also brahmin

yeah i too feel the same... but jst think if its a pure iyer marriage na how Raman n ishu will fight hehe

jst for fun :

1.like raman will say its not done i'm the CEO i wont stand n tie the magalsutra(thali) even i will sit on my father's lap r else u also stand πŸ˜†
2.n the dhothi(vesti)wont stand for him πŸ˜† same for ishu madisaru πŸ˜†
3. ishu : ya i can c arundathi.. raman: wht who is tht sry i dont have time for cing her i have a cal πŸ˜†
4. while playing nalangu thy both will take 10 - 15 apalams n break on each others headπŸ˜†
etc etc πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sudhajo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice to meet u Sudha... and sudha here too.
PreethiR thumbnail

Originally posted by: radhu-taarey

yeah i too feel the same... but jst think if its a pure iyer marriage na how Raman n ishu will fight hehe

jst for fun :

1.like raman will say its not done i'm the CEO i wont stand n tie the magalsutra(thali) even i will sit on my father's lap r else u also stand πŸ˜†
2.n the dhothi(vesti)wont stand for him πŸ˜† same for ishu madisaru πŸ˜†
3. ishu : ya i can c arundathi.. raman: wht who is tht sry i dont have time for cing her i have a cal πŸ˜†
4. while playing nalangu thy both will take 10 - 15 apalams n break on each others headπŸ˜†
etc etc πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yeah, it'll be one of the kinds.. ishu would look good in madisaru..
and think would Raman ever put mettis on Ishu's finger?? and kashi yatra πŸ˜†
cssudha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Preetz and Raadu : So in Tamil weddings do u have Arundati and Kasi Yatra? In Telugu Brahmin weddings we have all these!πŸ˜ƒ
PreethiR thumbnail

@Preetz and Raadu : So in Tamil weddings do u have Arundati and Kasi Yatra? In Telugu Brahmin weddings we have all these!πŸ˜ƒ

though im palakkad iyer, we are settled in kerala, so im actually a kerala brahmin and not tamil brahmin..
my mom has told me about rituals, so i know we do have kashi yatra and arundathi and oonjal and all