Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sudhajo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I too would prefer a South indian marriage,,, as i'm a Telugu Brahmin.
In yesterday's episode i noticed Mr. Iyer was holding Telugu EENADU news paper... Did anyone?
lika63 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cssudha

@lika63: Dear, I am a Telugu Brahmin and I have never seen Tamil weddings but from what I have heard so far the bride doesn't sit on her Appa's lap...This is what I came to knew from my neighbours!! And I'm extremely sorry if I'm wrong!!

tanq for reply.bt sum1 mentined dat girl vl sit in her papa lap and also i saw rajini sir daughter wedding.so i asked.by d way im frm andhra.
lika63 thumbnail
i prefer south indian style as punjabi style is shwn in many shows.im sure max nrth indians dint saw south indian marrgs.so f6r a change it shld b south indian.by d way im nt tamilian. p.s:-sumone commented dat in tamil brahmin traditin girl sit on her papa's lap.i saw rajni sir daughtr marrg.in dat it happened.dat means rajni sir is a bramhin?
lika63 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Savz_uniqueblis

ya heard tat in tamil brahmin mrg girl sit on her dad's lap.
rajini kanth is originally frm maharashtra born in bangalore,karnataka.his real name is shivaji rao gaekwad.he worked as bus conductor in bangalore n later entered films n settled in chennai/madras,Tamilnadu. his wife name is latha rangachari relative of former actress vyjayanthimala.may be his wife brahmin.watever he done his daughter mrg in brahmin tradition.

tanq dear
lika63 thumbnail

Originally posted by: radhu-taarey

yup dear in Tamil brahmin's wedding girl should sit on her father's lap n guy should stand n tie the mangalsutra... its our tradition i mean in whole tme she wont sitonly at the time of tieing magalsutra she should sit on her fathers lap...n ya ragini sir' wife is a brahmin so they did in her style...

tanq
Snowy_Secret thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I never seen any south indian or panjabi waiting,so I m exicted fr Ishra wedding
cssudha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

oh telugu brahmin niceee😊... n ya bride will sit on her fathers lap n guy should stand eg. c the pic below

ps: 1st pic i dono who is it jst got from google n 2nd pic is tamil actors wedding 😊

@ Raadu : Thanks for letting me know dear!! And wow nice to hear that u are a Tamil Brahmin!! Tamilians do have a different sytle of wedding and its lovely to watch I guess!! Thanks for the pics...By the way, the second one was Heroine Sneha's wedding right? I've seen her wedding on a news channel and haven't noticed that she was actually sitting on her Appa's lap...I actually thought she wasa Malayali but has done many Tamil films! Nonetheless every state in India had their unique style of weddings and I like it!! New ppl will be excited to watch such weddings!! So proud to have different cultures and traditions in India!! Happy Republic Day everyone!!πŸ€—
cssudha thumbnail

oh woww u too brahmin 😊 i'm from Tamil Nadu dr Tamil Iyer πŸ˜‰

Lovely...So good that our Ishita belong to ur community!!😊
cssudha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Savz_uniqueblis

ya heard tat in tamil brahmin mrg girl sit on her dad's lap.
rajini kanth is originally frm maharashtra born in bangalore,karnataka.his real name is shivaji rao gaekwad.he worked as bus conductor in bangalore n later entered films n settled in chennai/madras,Tamilnadu. his wife name is latha rangachari relative of former actress vyjayanthimala.may be his wife brahmin.watever he done his daughter mrg in brahmin tradition.

Thanks for his biography...but u know what we all knew that!!πŸ˜›

Hahaha..just kidding!!
cssudha thumbnail

Originally posted by: sudhajo

I too would prefer a South indian marriage,,, as i'm a Telugu Brahmin.

In yesterday's episode i noticed Mr. Iyer was holding Telugu EENADU news paper... Did anyone?

Hey so nice to hear that u are a Telugu Brahmin...even I belong to Telugu Brahmin family!! U know what even my name is Sudha!!πŸ˜ƒ

And yeah, I noticed it...a blooper!πŸ˜†