ISHRA : Court Marraige or Family Celebration Marriage!!

DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
If the marriage takes place on 4th, it is gonna be a court marriage possibly. But, if not it will be a family marriage.
What do you want and what do you think will happen?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

645435 thumbnail
According to the situation, I personally would like to see court marriage rather that a grand luxurious wedding.
Later in the show, "I think" IshRa will get divorced for some reason and the after knowing the truth ( one of Ekta's most popular schemes ) they will have a grand wedding. Considering there is no friction between the two families too 😊 It ll be fun to watch..
-CrazyPraT- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: f.s.m

According to the situation, I personally would like to see court marriage rather that a grand luxurious wedding.

Later in the show, "I think" IshRa will get divorced for some reason and the after knowing the truth ( one of Ekta's most popular schemes ) they will have a grand wedding. Considering there is no friction between the two families too😊It ll be fun to watch..

agree with u bhai 😊
mrym_rauf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I want family celebration marriage! That wld be fun! But I think there wld be more of attitude ness from both sides rather than celebration lol! ;)
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
It would be court marriage
cssudha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: f.s.m

Later in the show, "I think" IshRa will get divorced for some reason and the after knowing the truth ( one of Ekta's most popular schemes ) they will have a grand wedding. Considering there is no friction between the two families too 😊 It ll be fun to watch..

Huh, for once I want Ekta to change her cliched routes...Try something different ma'am!
cssudha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I guess a grand wedding but might be of full drama!!
chathu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Its quiet possible with court marriage... agar families b involved hai toh simple sa marriage b hosakte hai.. πŸ˜•
well I dnt mind HOW... I only mind Marriage of Ishra πŸ˜†
Edited by chathu - 10 years ago
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I doubt ekta will leave this chance of getting trps...high chances of grand wedding...weddings r huge trp pullers
SplashRain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
for these urgent situation I want to see court marriage