Janaab Asad Ahmed Khan!

karan-007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Asad Ahmed Khan!

These three words ring lots of bells and bring back memories of the happy times. The moment when all media was floating with just one piece of news, that KSG IS BACK, is till date one of the best announcements ever made.

After his most popular stint in Dill Mill Gayye got over, Karan Singh Grover's fans waited with bated breath for his next project. After a stretch, he finally graced the television with his presence in 4 Lions next, Qubool Hai.

The show brought up a totally contradictory character to Grover's earlier ones, in the form of Asad. A self-made man who'd seen the worst downs of life, Asad was eluded from all happiness. The only saving grace of his life was his mother and younger sister, who meant the world to him, until Zoya Farooqui came and extended his world to her.

Grover played the role with a determination that soon bagged Qubool Hai' the topmost position on the channel. It would not be wrong to say that during the earliest period, a high percentage of the viewers were fans of KSG (no doubt since then other actors have their own fan-following too). Be it the role of the son who hates his father and worships his mother, both with a passion, or an over-protective brother; be it a judgemental man who follows his own rules till the end, or a man with OCD to the heights of irritation, Karan did not miss an inch of his character. No one could believe that off the screen, he was someone who never stopped being crazy just to put a smile on everyone's face.

With the arrival of Zoya in Asad's life, viewers saw yet another countenance of Asad's personality. Not ever wanting to fall in love, Asad went from hating Zoya, to caring for her as family, to wanting to be with her forever, to almost losing her to fate, to being happily engaged to her, to losing her to Ayaan and then finally have her back with him, where she belonged. All of this was portrayed to the dot by Karan. It's not exaggeration to say that KSG could make his viewers laugh, cry and smile with him.

Anything said about Karan shall always be less to appreciate him. The man livened up the television soap for the audience. His exit from Qubool Hai is sad, and handled even more unfortunately; let's just not go into the details.

All said and done, Qubool Hai is still there for those who want to watch it, and for those who don't, well Karan Singh Grover is still out there, always waiting to entertain us as long as we keep loving him.

For those who want him back, good luck, no one can stop you. Everyone's free to express their opinion.

For those who like Qubool Hai as it is, keep watching the show, no one wants you to stop.

And for KSG fans like me, dontcha worry mate. He is Karan Singh Grover, he has fans like us, who pray for him and love him. He shall be back, back like no one's expecting. Touchwood.

For bashers, I don't hate anyone, I just like KSG. That's it.

Edited by karan-007 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...parth... thumbnail
FOR U 🤗
n yes i know he will be back soon 😊
-Shormi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
unres
hey karan buddy🤗
u really write well dear👏...i wish u made posts whn KSG ws there in QH coz i dont watch it now😆...anyways u hv written everything so nothing 2 add much😳...KSG breathes life in2 a character whether its arman/asad...he makes it real for his fans 2 relive da memories dats how his aura is...well cuming 2 asad's portrayal he played every layer & every relationship 2 da T👏...now dat whn he's not there its better we cherish those beautiful moments & dont bring up other issues😃...proud 2 b a KSGian & will wait 4 his grand cumbk INSHAALLAH...i hope we dont hv 2 wait much😛

Edited by ras224 - 10 years ago
-AppleOfMaEye- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Great post👏

KSG was the Best and he would be the Best
i too want em back,,, buh with a BANG...

https://i.imgur.com/loVtPjT.jpg

he says he would be back doing what he does th Best...
and am hell confused,, in what role he would be back,,,

being OCD like AAK...
o being an ill-mannered care-free young doc... as AM

he would play all romantic buh least expressive role...
or would play a flirt, romantic and a way too much expressive guy...

he would be a young angry man in next show,,, as he does that role perfectionally...
or he would be a fun to have around guy,, who would make evryone smile...

am just a proud KSGian...

and i loved yo line:

I don't hate anyone, I just like KSG.
Edited by -Maliha- - 10 years ago
DimpleAggarwal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
missing him😭
😊awesome post..👏
-khaleesi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I'm waiting with bated breaths and praying for his comeback everyday! There's nothing worth watching on TV for me anymore. 😔
pal81 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
very well written. KSG did breathe life into the character of AAK.
vm17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -KSGsmitten-

I'm waiting with bated breaths and praying for his comeback everyday! There's nothing worth watching on TV for me anymore. 😔

Yes same here.I never watched tv serials as i did'nt like them.I watched the promo of QH Of KSG and was floored this is the first show where i watched 300 episodes and the repeats.
Now there is a huge void.I miss him like hell.I never knew one man could bring so much happiness.
when i see surbhi talking to the new actor something is missing.Surbhi looks incompleter.Truly Karan and Surbhi were two halves of a whole
shee6_sarya thumbnail
ur post needs a huge round of applaud n yesss appreciation!;!u perfectly nailed it yaaa!!!!it proves wht KSG IS!!!SINCE NAAM HI KAAFI HAI!!!!!!!relly miss him alot hope he rtrnz bk wid a BANg!!!!! Edited by shee6_sarya - 10 years ago
maha2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
great post👏
we love ksg❤️
we love KaBhi❤️