Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angel2930 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
how I wish this was just an another nightmare...and I would get up to see KSG as Asad again...😊
but some things are just the harsh realities...😭

anyways...awesome post...written so well...👏
and I couldn't stop from commenting seeing KSG's name...😳

annanyaksgian thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
very nice post 👏
i m a ksgian ,i waited 2 years after dmg for his comeback
i m waiting again
i m not hating anyone ,its just difficult to accept 
-ajna- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for this wonderful expression of all our feelings . Karan is the most versatile actor on television . He is being hugely missed as seeing him almost daily had become addictive . But a talent like his can not remain hidden for long . I have no doubt he will be back as he promised ..to do what he does best ! ASAP !!
JeanieBeanie thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No one else like Karan as Asad. He was perfection 

More than missing Karan on screen (because he will obviously be back), I miss KaBhi. God knows when and if we'll see them ever again. That's what literally pains me the most about all of this. Onscreen pairings like that who share a fab off screen dynamic too are so so so hard to find!! Karan and Surbhi won't find another costar who compliments them the way they do each other. And we will be robbed of perfection. UGH asdhnknjkdj 😭 Cry
mila112 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Eagerly waiting for some good news re Karan, hope his break  is not a very long one this time..good post tm.
ar-n-only-ar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ok awsum post dear 🤗 beautifully potrayed our original and only Asad Ahmed Khan ❤️
Karan we eagerly are waiting 4 ur return..
God always bless u with good health 😊Edited by ar-n-only-ar - 10 years ago
Indianbuddy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Well said...you deserve all those likes and wonderful comments :)
pal81 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
There is no one like ksg. Missing him a lot. Somewhere in my heart I still hope tht he will come back as AAK though I know the chances are almost nil. ASYA means KABHI for me.
Anyways hoping to see his next avatar soon and hoping he has a great year.
Asyaalways thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

i still think its a dream and i will wake up and its 25th of december and i will get the news that KSG is coming back but . . . *sigh!* 

Ditto!
Asyaalways thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JPRules

No one else like Karan as Asad. He was perfection 

More than missing Karan on screen (because he will obviously be back), I miss KaBhi. God knows when and if we'll see them ever again. That's what literally pains me the most about all of this. Onscreen pairings like that who share a fab off screen dynamic too are so so so hard to find!! Karan and Surbhi won't find another costar who compliments them the way they do each other. And we will be robbed of perfection. UGH asdhnknjkdj 😭 Cry

I have been watching the videos of Kabhi's interviews that Ayesha Khan uploaded in Kabhi fan club...it was always so entertaining to watch them together onscreen or offscreen.  Does anyone know if they have spoken or stay in contact with each other?