Amazing job #Beintehaan Team!

618043 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Few days back I made a post about Aliyah's character (general review of the show:Aliyah, ZaYa, Zeeshan and BI. ) and how I wanted her to give a strong reply to Zeeshan and his family. That happened in today's episode! ⭐️ I am amazed with Preetika: she's an amazing actress! Her expressions, her similar voice like Amrita's, her dialogues, her looks: everything is beyond superb! πŸ‘ I've become a fan of Preetika and Aliyah, both. I LOVED the amazing replies by Aliyah and when she asked the Moulvees about dowry.. thank God at least a good shade of Islam is shown! 😳 The slap was tight but worth watching! πŸ˜† Zeeshan and his family are so cheap! 🀒 With money.. they can forget everything? Wow.. that's amazing! 😳 But the precap.. why is Aliya hugging Zain? Why dammit? I cannot wait for Monday! πŸ˜” They are going to get married soon.. by the end of next week.. that's for sure! πŸ˜‰ Over and all - for today's episode - hats of to the CVs, Preetika, Zeeshan and all the team! It was a flawless episode and worth watching! 😎
Like everyone.. I have a fear though! What if Aliyah turns out to be a typical bahu in her sasuraal? I hope she replies back the way she did an episode before and not forgive her mother-in-law because she's her Maami. 😳 Neither I want a saas-bahu saga! πŸ˜• It's not that I want to see only ZaYa after marriageπŸ˜†.. I want Aliyah to have a nice bond with Zain's brother and his wives. She already shares such a beautiful bond with her Maamu. ❀️ (The way Osmal said "Bacchi theek keh rahi he.. bolne dijiyeh" was amazing!). But everything should be limited and the main focus should be Zain and Aliyah's relation. 😳 I cannot wait for some romantic moments! ☺️

Don't forget to leave your views about today's epi! πŸ˜ƒ

P.S. Don't forget to comment on each topic, make it pink and hit the CM/add BI to "My Forums". 😊

Love,
Alina

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeriMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
true aliyah character is portrayed as todays woman n true to its sketch ..todays epi proved it

preetika n harshad bith growing on me ;-)
Booksandcoffee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Nyc post :)
Nd yess..same here..shez an amazing actress..she gave mooh thood jawaab to dem :)
FatehTejo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with you, also cant wait for next ep.
Kikidramagirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Today's episode was amazing! Preetika/Aliya was the star of the show today. Her dialogues, acting expressions, hats off to her πŸ‘
PS: When Zain was telling the txi driver, I left my jaan inside, gotta get it back, I was like OMG when is he gonna say it like that about Aliya. When he will in future, I'm gonna die 😳
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yes I was so happy that they showed this side to Aaliya today! and i hope they keep her this way.😊
nahsjdnusksmsj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice post
And agree with u...
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Nice Post...Well said..Preetika did fab job...the best epsd in terms of drama...Luvd the way she Slapped nd asked price for that slap mistake...Aaliya rocked..!!

Precap .ZaYa Caught..Lolz So happy...Poor Aaliya she ll be humiliated..lets see how she handles this...
Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
preetika as aliya nailed it today..it was awesome i am very happy that aliya broke the marriage after hearing dowry issue..zeeshan family deserves more slaps like this..more than slap aliya's dialogues were awesomeπŸ‘
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Fantastic episode.
So proud of Aaliya for standing up for herself and her parents πŸ‘