Aliyah, ZaYa, Zeeshan and BI.

618043 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Disclaimer: This is a fun take from my side. I love Zain too. 😳

So far, I'm loving Aliyah's character😳: she's a today girl! πŸ˜ƒ I loved how she faced Zain. 😈 It may sound rude to his fans.. but Zain deserves this. πŸ˜† How can he act to be Zeeshan and fool her? It's not years back when Aliyah used to irritate him. It's today! Present! Didn't he ever think about Aliyah's Nikah? He's here for that na? πŸ˜† After that party.. I expected Zeeshan to break the marriage. 🀣🀣 We all want Zain-Aliyah to be together but I thank CVs for bringing this track. πŸ˜› It's indeed fun. The New World War has begun. ☺️ It will be so much fun to watch how they fight like they used to do in their childhood. 😎

Coming to Zeeshan.. I don't know what to say about the guy! πŸ˜† Zain and Aliyah are going to get married.. and that's for sure! But what about Zeeshan's character? I want the CVs to not make him come back after ZaYa's wedding. What's the fun in that? πŸ˜• He seems to be too possessive and his mom? Oh God! She shouldn't comment on ZaYa if she wants money money and money. πŸ˜† To be serious.. I don't like their family at all. 😳 Beta is possessive.. Mom and Dad ask for dowry? I mean.. in 2013? 😡 No doubt.. such in-laws still exist. 😳 As Aliyah is today's girl.. We know she is strong enough to speak AGAINST this so yeah.. hoping for an amazing reply from her end. πŸ˜‰

Prediction: Zeeshan doubting on Aliyah and she ends up getting married to Zain? A forced marriage?

Over and all.. Beintehaan is an amazing serial! Nice story, characters and place. It's realistic except the Religious part where some things aren't correct. 😳 The most amazing thing is that there aren't twist and turns. It's a simple love story! ❀️

That's all from my side today! πŸ˜ƒ Cannot wait for the upcoming episodes.

Don't forget to leave your comments. πŸ˜ƒ

P.S. Sorry for any kind of mistake. πŸ˜›

Love,
Alina
Edited by -Alina. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

exoLarmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Yeah i agree with everything you said about Aaliyah! & ahhh i hate this Zeeshan guy too. There something about him that completely puts me off... I won't even comment on his family.
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Well said Alina...

ZaYa Marraigr will happen for sure..

But this Zeeshan...Huh Sucha greedy guy...and his mom dad are such losers...I think Zain might help Aliya and Family in this and save them but it will be taken other wat round by Aliya..
BadtameezBrat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice post dear !!!

me 2 watching ths show for its simplicity... sweet n simple luv story... abt dowry n det bimbo lady... i jst hate tht... 🀒

btw whn zeeshan was possessive πŸ€”...
---Shweta--- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I agree with every word you say...
Zain should have told aliya that he is not zeeshan.
I dont like zeeshan and his family.They want to marry their son with girl or her money.?? Greedy people and zeeshan miyaan also added 10lakh to the dowry because he saw aliya with other guy.
Overall loving the show.Waiting for cute ZaYa fights.
Edited by ---Shweta--- - 10 years ago
filtered_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Nice post & completely agree with your points!
I was surprised to see how Zeeshan changed overnight!
I mean that was unexpected!
How cld he become so greedy?
Or is he simply taking "revenge" aftr seeing Aaliya romancing with Zain?
I want Aaliya to break this "rishta" on her own aftr knwng the dowry truth!
But its obvious that ZaYa will be forced to marry by their family...maybe after Zeeshan reveals that he has seen both of them getting romantically involved!
This will lead to both of them hating each other!

Im also hooked to this show as it is simple and without OTT dramatic scenes!
If it had been any other melodramatic show...Aaliya wld have been crying buckets aft knwing that Zain cheated on her.
But thank god she used her brains & gave him the taste of his own medicine!
Im so happy that she's just like any smart normal girl who wld take no shit!
So Im expecting her to call off her engagement with Zeeshan aftr knowing how greedy & selfish he & his family is!

And I just love Zain! 😳
He's not that typical AYM kind of male lead who are so common now a days!
And the best thing abt him is that even aftr living in London he's not at all egoist or arrogant.
Just a normal, carefree & bindaas boy!
I just love his scenes with his "Phoops" & Osman!

Saying this Im so eagerly waiting for the upcoming episodes!
RupRavfever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
good post dear πŸ‘πŸΌ
i skip zeeshan'x part coz i predicited d same what uh mentiond apart 4rm dat like zaya'x scenz its more intrstng ..

& its 2014 dear nt 2013
πŸ˜†
FromTheAshes thumbnail
Agree with you alina.
Everything is going well till now lets see what happens in future.
Michmichi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome post AlinaπŸ‘ It seems every time Zeeshan sees Aliya with Zain he will increase 10 lakhs in dowryπŸ˜† May be it will be Zain who tells Aliya's family to break the alliance seeing the greedy nature of the Zeeshan's family, Zain may be not in good terms with Aliya now, but he has already started to be protective and doesn't like Zeeshan's family a bitπŸ˜‰
aNkItA.C thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome post alina jiπŸ‘