Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shonu2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Just read all of it and it was awesome!! Please continue soon!!
chathu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome epi sooo far πŸ˜ƒ
just loving how Ishu n Raman getting close bcos of Ruhi... 
LOL Raman hates Idli????πŸ˜†

pls do update soon.. Im waiting for some cute Ishra fight πŸ˜ƒ
AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wow nice ...they are definately geting closer
happy for them

hope they get custody
clementina thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow nice update dear ...  am getting more curious  ... waiting 4 next update 
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Just read all d parts in one go.just awesome.well written.loving it.pls pm me when u update :-)
kavmuks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

FF -Moment of "Realization" - Episode 8

Raman was talking to himself.. What the heck I am doing at Ishita's place..?

Ishita: Ruhi see Papa has come ... why don't you watch TV with him.. or play checkers .. I will serve food in 10 minutes..

Raman was tired and crashed on the sofa .. Ruhi came to him and hugged him. Raman hugged him too and felt his all tiredness was going away... they started chatting .. in between Raman was seeing Ishita from corner of his eyes.. 

It was a perfect family picture.. but... too close yet too far 

Ishita made Parantha and served with some mixed vegetables..

She said ... I don't know if you will like food cooked in our style..

Raman did not know what he ate.  He was enjoying the presence of Ruhi, Ishita sitting with him at Dining table.. Ishita Serving,, Ruhi chattering,, Raman looking at both of them.. making small conversations.. Ruhi was happy with her Idlis.. and Ishita was busy with Ruhi.

Raman went to bed in his room and spent a lot of time thinking about the day.

---------------------------- 

There was hearing in the court next week.. and Raman was worried about it .

It was around 11 PM and Raman came out to the building lawn to talk to the lawyer..  It was difficult talking in the house.. with everyone around

He saw Mr. Iyer sitting at the Lawn chair ..

Raman: Sir, All ok?  You are sitting here at this time?

Mr. Iyer : Beta Raman.. Ishu has not come home yet.. she went to attend a function at her friend's and she did not take her car ... now she called me at 9.30 Pm that she has started for home but till now she has not come .. and her phone is also unreachable.. Madhu and I are worried so I thought of waiting here ..

Raman: Let me try calling her... you should have told me earlier itself.. It is very late and there are unsafe areas in the city .. where has she gone .. can you give me their address and number .. we can see if she is dropped or she is coming by public transport or Cab

Ishu's phone was out of range .. Raman got extremely worried.. All kind of thoughtswere in his mind

He made several calls and got to know that she took a cab from her friend's place..

Suddenly his phone rang .. it was Ishu..

Raman: Ishita where are you? Are you ok? Tell me where are you now?

Ishita: Raman.. I .. I .. am stuck in some lonely place here ... behind Shiva temple.. there was a problem with the cab driver and I managed to get down somehow by jumping and he ran away... the place is near... 

Raman .. informed Mr. Iyer -  took his car and rushed.. 

Raman was calling Ishita's name after reaching the place as he could not see her and then he saw Ishita running towards him and she came and tightly hugged him. She looked completely traumatized .. she didn't speak anything for 5 minutes and just kept crying and holding Raman tightly..  She was pale . Raman gave her some water .. 

Raman: It is ok now.. everything is fine.. calm down.. lets go home.. come 

Raman: Don't you think you need to be little more mature.. and careful when you do such misadventure? Are you new to the city? Don't you know..

Ishita: What do you mean.. Will I know that such thing will happen.. I am a grown up women .. the only mistake I made was I did not bring my car.. anyway I am sorry you had to take trouble to come and rescue me . Thank you very much..

Raman: There is no point in talking to you.. you will not listen to anyone.. at times you behave just like Ruhi.. you have no idea how much we all got worried .. err I mean your Papa .. Amma

Ishita: Ishita was in no mood to listen to Raman.

Please don't talk to me.. Do you think I am that irresponsible.. ?

And they went on...

They reached Home..

--------------------------------

Mihir and Mihika had sorted their differences and they were planning to get married soon ...

--------------------------------

Ishita was walking briskly over the pavement as she had some quick shopping to be done and car was parked outside.. it started drizzling and she had to stand under a bus kiosk .. and wait for it to stop..

Her eyes caught attention to the people sitting in a restaurant across the road.. she could see Raman and there another lady with him.. She could not se very clearly but she could figure out that lady was around 25ish .. short hair . in western clothes ..

Meanwhile rain stopped and Ishita quickly moved to her car and reached home..

Now and then she was thinking of Raman and the lady and she told herself.. Ishita what is wrong with you...

Two days after during evening session Raman came to his clinic and called her.. Ishita .. My friend needs some help.. she is not from Delhi and she does not know anyone.. can you help her.. she has some dental pain.. and there she was.. Ishita could recognize the lady ..

Ishita told Raman.. ok I will do the needful. . Raman said no I will wait can you please finish with her little quickly. Ishita did not want to loose her calm in front of outsiders.. she was fuming but she did her job..

The lady was very talkative and she kept Ishita busy for next 1 hour.. her name was Roma.. she was Raman's friend from college days .. she was in South Africa now with her parents.. She came to India spend sometime etc.. etc. ect..

While Leaving Roma asked for her fee .. to which Raman politely said he will take care of it and he left with Roma. 

Ishita was not able to take out Roma out of her mind..

The day after was Sunday and it was the time she spent with Ruhi...  Ruhi had come to her place and their fun had begun.. 

Raman called Ishita : Ishita ..  Do you mind if Ruhi comes to our place foe sometime.. Roma is at home and she wanted to meet Ruhi so I thought it will be good if they both meet.. 

Ishita had nothing to say .. but when she went to Raman's place with Ruhi for few minutes he could figure out that Bhalla aunty had plans .. and she wanted Roma and Ruhi to bind so that she could make a proposal..

Ishita: .Why am I thinking so much.. ok we are married but we both know that we will part ways in next few months.. then why should I feel bad if Raman is seeing a girl.. 

But at least Raman could wait till then.. is he is such a hurry.. can't he see how much will it hurt Appa.. will it not damage the custody case..  if Ruhi gets a good mother then why should I stop Raman .. her brain and heart were locking horns. 

Next one is the last episode. 

Nichuss thumbnail
ishu jealous on seeing raman with roma...*not bad*
the hug she gave wen raman find her...*hw romantic*

wen will both realise...tey cant stay apart...tey r meant for eternity😳
Edited by Nichuss - 10 years ago
Secret_Giggle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome update.
Ishita is getting jealous.πŸ˜‰ And, this Raman is a big dhakkan.πŸ˜†
Edited by SHINYSHREYA - 10 years ago
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
omfggg soo many things happened...ws really gettin more n more exciting..bt am sad to knw next one is last update...din wanted this FF to end so soon..πŸ˜’
swathin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome
ishu is jealous
so sweet
w8 4 next