FF- Moments - Episode 9 Updated

kavmuks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Hi all-- This is my first FF in this forums .. i used to write for other shows.. some feedback will encourage to rite more.. 

Episode 1 - Moment - Page 1

Episode 2 - Moment of Sharing - page 3

Episode 3 - Moment of Togetherness - page 5

Episode 4  - Moment of Decisions- Page 6

Episode 5 - Moment of Yin and Yang - Page 9

Episode 6 -Moment of  " I DO" - Page 11

Episode 7 -Moment of "Togetherness"- Page 13

Episode 8 : Moments of "Realization & Confusions" Page 16

Episode 9  -Moments of "Silent Support" - Page 18

=========================================

FF - Moments - Episode 1

The court had already denied Ruhi's custody to Raman on Technical grounds as the child is young and she needs mother's care.  Court does to look into the facts beyond technical points.

Raman was determined to get Ruhi back and now he wanted his son also back as he knew with Ashok and Shagun his son won't get any right values and will become an absolutely selfish person just like them.  Raman had hired best lawyers to guide him to proceed further in this matter and they had been suggested him to do a few things.. .

Meanwhile Ishita has also learned that it was a blunder to leave Ruhi with Shagun. But it was too late and the damage was done.  Ishita was sad for rejection of her adoption application and Raman too was feeling bad for Ruhi. Somehow since last 2 weeks he started feeling connected with Ruhi and he was missing her badly.

It was early morning and Ishita had to leave for Mumbai to attend a three day seminar of All India Dentist's Association .. her employer had nominated her name for the seminar. She left early and was on time at the airport and after completing all formalities she was one of the first to board the airplane. Since she got up very early she was sleepy already and she just took her window seat and sat with her eyes closed.

Raman entered the aircraft at the last minute and started looking for his seat but there was no place in the overhead lockers.. the air hostess guided him to keep his stuff on the other side lockers.. and he saw her . Ishita .. happily napping .. eyes closed.. with both seats in her row are empty.. Raman asked the hostess (Whispered) if he could sit in the same row ...

He sat slowly without disturbing .. leaving one seat in between them.  And he was thinking .. why the hell I want to sit next to her.. what is wrong with me.

Raman was going to Mumbai for 2 days .. for his business meetings.

Announcements had started .. Airhostess was getting ready to demostrate security measures.. and Ishita woke up from her beauty sleep.. and saw Raman sitting next to her.  You...?  How Come?

Raman : Means.. ? Sorry.. I don't think it is chartered flight for you..

Ishita got irritated and called a small pyarer.. why God why.. was seeing him daily opposite the flat was not enough for you to torture me .. and she decided that this time she will not talk to him.. and she will not allow him to spoil her happiness. She was happy to travel .. and looking forward meeting her other friends ..

They both sat quietly for next 30 minutes.. in between looking at each and mostly avoiding each other..  The snacks Breakfast was being served when hostess came as asked .. Mam.. Vg or NV.. Ishita said Veg.  and Raman said NV...

Raman whispered Veg? How do you live eating just "Phool Patti?" Ishita was adamant .. not to reply to him as she just did not want to spoil her mood ..

Raman broke the silence and asked so .. you are also going to Mumbai? Ishita could not hold anymore.. yeaahh.. since this plane goes only to Mumbai...

Ishita: I met Ruhi yesterday... she wantd to come with me .. but I could not bring her..  I think within next 2 months she will be sent to hostel..  Raman I am very sorry .. I never wanted this for Ruhi.. all I was hoping was is good care and motherly love for Ruhi which she deserves.. and it seems  I was completely wrong.. I feel extremely guilty for going to Shagun's place that night.. from hospital.. if I had not gone all this would have not happened..

Raman: What had happened has happened.. and this is not entirely your fault.   Ashok would have anyway tried his dirty ticks to take Ruhi away from me..  your going there just gave him an opportunity to bring this up..  and it was indeed my fault that night..  I am trying my legal options to get her back.. and I am determined now to become to better father..  Thanks to you .. I was able to spend some close time with Ruhi .. I felt very bad since I am not being fair with that child.. I was kind of punishing Ruhi for Shagun's mistakes..  Raman's throat was filled but he was hiding it..

Ishita tried to change the topic.. . so you must be going for your one of those high profit biasness deals..

Raman.. yes as you are going to break some teeth ...all the way to Mumbai..

Ishita - Very funny.. 

Ishita saw a small smile in the corner of Raman's lips..

Raman asked..  so where is your Seminar ? Where are you staying?

Ishita said - My Seminar is in Leela but I will stay with my Friend as she insisted me to do so..

Raman : Oh.. I am staying in Leela and my one meeting is in Leela also in Leela and some in various offices..

Ishita (Thought)- Why is he telling me his itinerary?

When the announcement was made .. at arrival in Mumbai Ishita stood up to take her luggage from he lockers.. Raman helped her with her luggage and since there was rush to get down they had to wait in that narrow space.. Ishita was uncomfortable with tis closeness .. her face too close to Raman chest .. opposite his white shirt with no space to move and hen she tried to look here and there  Raman was staring at her too.. 

Edited by kavmuks - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PoohLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Heyyya...thats an awesome start to your story πŸ‘
Love how raman and ishita was talking about ruhi...and they actually cleared the misunderstanding to some extent πŸ˜›
Raman now wants to become a good father...i hope he will get the custody of ruhi...and and i just love the way raman wanted to sit near ishita πŸ˜³
Eagerly waiting to see how their ways are crossed in Mumbai πŸ˜ƒ
Do continue soon..its awesome πŸ€—
Serena.V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Adorable start please continue😳
aashiqua thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
its a good start..cntinue and pm me
sujairohit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Very nice start to your story,really liked it.
I think I had seen u in Sg forum also .
Do continue the story.
appumanila thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Very nice please continue ...πŸ‘
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
fab start...really loved it...plz do pm me whenvr u update...
-ChutkiBajake- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Wow
Interesting story.. Please continue soon πŸ˜ƒ
kavmuks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

FF: Moments Episode 2

Raman got busy with his meeting at hotel. Ishita reached the seminar around 11.30 Hrs. after freshening up at her friend's place.. Being the first day of the seminar it started with Introduction lunch and half-day session of some presentations. Ishita wore a mauve colored Bengal cotton sari and avoided the South silk in humid weather of Mumbai.  It was around 6 PM when Ishita left the venue and was chatting with some of her old friends in the hotel lawn .. Raman was also winding up for the day .. as he did not keep any dinner meeting and he just wanted to go to his room and spend some time preparing for tomorrow's meeting ... a group of young doctors caught his attention .. he saw Ishita there.. mauve color sari with delicate white pearl jewelry she looked very beautiful.. Raman got lost ... He just wanted to go and talk to her again.. in between he got a phone call from his lawyer.. who gave him some very important detail o his future plan on Ruhi's custody case..

When he finished his call and turned around Ishita was not there.. he started walking down the lawn...

Ishita: Arrey App? How was your day.. cracked lot of deals.. there she was standing smiling... bright ... she looked very  happy..

Raman: It was good day ... more work tomorrow.. so you are off for the day?

Ishita : Yes .. I am now going to my friend's place .. she had to suddenly go out of station tonight for her office and she will be back tomorrow.. so I will go home... take some rest.. tomorrow we have session from 9 AM..

Raman: (He did not believe himself saying that).. Ishita .. Can we have dinner together? Here at the hotel restaurant.. and I will drop you to your friend's place..

Ishita: Errr.. but .. see we had a long day .. so ..

Raman : Please I insist..

Ishita didn't want to be rude.. and anyway there is no harm ..  she knew by now that Raman is not one of those who will take any advantage of women seeing them alone..

Raman: Let me book a table.. and if you could be in the lobby in 15 minutes I will be back from my room and keep my stuff..  or if you want to freshen up I will be here you can go to my room and freshen up and then I will go..  No problem ..

Ishita : No I am fine .. you please go ahead.. I am waiting but don't take long and

It was just 7 PM and there as still time for diner..

Raman and Ishita started walking ..

Raman: See Ishita.. I know that we had very ugly situation with each other last few weeks .. but It is not me.. WE all have many problems in life and we all react to them in different way .. my behavior is result of that ..  I always wanted to have a family .. kids.. I was so happy when my son and then Ruhi was born.. they were my world .. but after Shagun left me for Ashok.. I was completely shaken and left everything and my only objective is to earn mone and become more successful than Ashok.. and I this race I lost lot of people..  I want to keep Ruhi.. with me.. I badly want it .. but I can't express my love to her and others..

Ishita was shocked to see this Raman.. she didn't know what to do.. what to say.. she held Raman's hand and said.. Raman.. I also understand that you are not what you seem to be ... but unfortunately your and Shagun's fight Ruhi is completely neglected.. I am ready to do anything for Ruhi..  I don't know what kind of connection I have with her.. but I just want the best for her..

Raman: He was looking other side avoiding Ishita's eyes .. he hated himself for opening up like that in front of her.. after gathering .. he said

Ishita.. you ay not know how it feel when a long relationship breaks.. it just takes away a part of you..

Ishita : I know Raman.. I know..  I lost my 10 years relationship .. with Subbu.. were together since I was in 10th standard .. everyone knew .. and on the day of my engagement when my inability to conceive was suddenly known to all of us he just broke off and went.. not once he thought of anything .. but today I am happy for him at least he got all happiness in life if not me.. Ishita eyes were wet.. voice trembling..

Raman put his arms around her .. and comforted her..  he was feeling terrible and was recalling all the bad things he said to her about her this situation..

Ishita: I also want to be happy.. I don't want to get married ... I just wanted to adopt a child ... My Amma just want a little happiness for me .. she wants me to see married.. but I don't want this fact to be hidden .. from my partner before marriage.. and this is why things never worked out.. they are always under this stress..

Raman.. felt so protective towards her.. his arms still around her.. he said smiling but you know Ishita that Prateek as a real Jerk.. thankfully it did not workout. Ishita also smiled..

They were already at diner table .. had a quiet diner in their own thought .. talking in between..

Raman dropped Ishita to her friend's place ..

Both looked at each other with some thoughts.. they were feeling very light.. 

Nichuss thumbnail
wow nt bad...
i thgt raman will ask for contract marriage to get ruhiπŸ˜†
Edited by Nichuss - 10 years ago