Vansa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Was awesome...please update soon...😊
PoohLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful update dr 😃
Love the way Raman was feeling attracted to ishita and then looking for her after the phone call 😛
And then how both opened up to each other was very very nice...the differences between them is slowly going 😃 😃
Awesome update..do continue soon and thank you for updating 🤗 
sujairohit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Very  nice update.Liked it.
jrmahuli thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
nice... 👍🏼
Waiting for next update 😊

Secret_Giggle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Superb update.
Plz add me to you pm list.
sravz23 thumbnail
i always wanted them to share thier feelings like in ur ff.
thnks for making my cream come true.
the upadate is awesome.
do continue soon.
AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
very nice and moving at good pace ...can u add me to Pm list
chathu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Epi1 n 2 were sooo cute,,, but I felt epi 2 mai Ishra relation is taking soo fast 😃😳
it was dreamy FF though 
pls update soon 
kavmuks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
FF - Moments of togetherness : Episode 3

----------------------------------------------------------------
It was around 11 PM .. after dropping Ishita Raman came back to hotel and headed toward the bar.. he just wanted 1 small drink and then head to crash  .. he ordered his drink to the bar tender and sat near to the counter .. while he was enjoying his small drink and replaying the entire evening .. some noise caught his attention..

A bar hostess was complaining about misbehavior of a guest .. it seems the guest misbehaved with the hostess and tried to get fresh with her..  The guest was drunk and still raising his voice and spewing swear words all over..  Raman remembered he had seen this man with Ishita while he was chatting with her friends . and this was one of the person on that group... looks like they stayed back in the  hotel bar to enjoy the evening..  Raman finished his drink quickly and went to his room.

Ishita went to bed and while going to sleep she was thinking .. about  her judgments she made about Raman .. and the misunderstandings..  her mind was telling her .. she should do something to help Raman to get Ruhi back.. from Shgaun but she did not know how.

Next morning Raman's meeting were in other locations but when he came to the lobby after his breakfast.. his eyes started searching for Ishita .. but he could not see her.. he just wanted to make sure she was ok.

It was 5 pm and Raman was back to the hotel..  he had good meetings and a long call with his lawyer on their case strategy .. he had a late evening flight to catch to Delhi also..but thankfully Hotel was close to the airport..

It seemed doctor's seminar was over for the day and they ere all out chatting and discussing and making plans .. Raman saw Ishita standing with a group .. she wore Blue Denim Jeans with Gujrati embroidery Kurti .. she was wearing a beads today and her hair were held loosely with a clip. It was a new look for Ishita.. Raman felt she looked simple yet classy.. she was engrossed chatting and the man who was creating ruckus in the bar last evening was standing next to her.. and he had put his arms around Ishita ..Raman was taking on his phone .. Ishita lightly removed his arm and made a little distance from him .. the man patted on her back on some joke and tried to keep his arm around her waist .. Ishita did not want to create a scene ..

Raman was already angry..

Raman: (Murmuring) These girls have no idea and they keep passing judgment on people.. Raman started moving towards Ishita .. He also knew it was not the right place to make noise as it was a crowd and things may all go in wrong way and he did not want to embarrass Ishita anyway...

Ishita wanted to leave now.. Raman approached the group and said loudly Hey Ishita .. I was looking for you... how was the day? This rogue suddenly felt alarmed and made a distance from Ishita ..  Raman .. hi folks.. I am Raman .. Do you mind if I borrow Ishita from you people for the evening.. ? I hope not.. Ishita come.. we were suppose to go out .. lets go ..  and then Raman gave a stare to the man.. saying . I know what you are doing but I am just leaving you for sake of peace.

Ishita had no idea what was going on .. but she felt good as she herself wanted to get rid of that guy.. she quickly said .. hi friends this is Raman.. my good friend .. I will see you tomorrow.  Her friends started smiling .. as they were all imagining things ..

Raman was walking fast ..  what the hell .. don't you know the people you are hanging around with? This idiot had misbehaved y'day in the bar.. I saw what he was doing... your all lecture comes when you see me in front of you.. else your brains go for walk or what ..

Ishita: Raman.. I can handle myself.. I know how to handle such men also.. so I am not going to thank you..

Raman: Oh really .. I did all this only to hear one thanks form you Ishita. Pls pls say na T-H-A-N-K-S..

Ishita went quiet ... she said this man is Subbu's fried.. not mine.. I don't know him.. he knows about my relation with Subbu and he acted smart.. anyway I have just one more day and I will be back to Delhi tomorrow.  How about you Raman..you were to  go back tonight?

Raman: Errr .. hmm  no .. I got some more work and I decided to stay one more day. (???) I will be back by tomorrow evening flight.. perhaps same as yours.. I need to check seat availability ..

Raman invited Ishita to coffee shop to settle down.. Ishita got busy with some small kids of a foreigner couple.. while Raman went to the restroom.. Raman saw ishita playing with the kids there and he remembered how Ishita treated Ruhi's toothache .. how she was ordering food for Ruhi in the restaurant and feeding her .. buying dresses, buying shoes.. getting her ready for Lohri party..

Ishita came back to their table..

Raman: Ishita I think you will be wonderful mother one day.. you connect so well with kids .. and I am sorry for what I said other day that you do not deserve kids.. I am really really sorry .. but now a days there are lot of medical miracles available.. why don't you consult ..

Ishita : This is beyond all this Raman.. Now I have come to terms with this issue.. all I want is to adopt a child... It is not that I want only my child.. but as you know I can't look after a baby since I am not married.. and I can't take such risk of marrying anyone to adopt a child.. this will risk child's future if not accepted well.. and  don't want to get married for this reason..

Raman: Changing the topic..  Ishita why don't we go to the beach.. and then  can drop you home from there..

Ishita: See Raman.. thanks for everything .. but I don't want you to spoil your evening for me.. please go ahead with your plan... I will be fine. I will take cab

Raman: As you wish . but I offered since I want to go out.. it has been long since I have done anything like this.. I am tired of office diners, parties, meeting.. at least with you I can spent time fighting for no reason and he smiled.. and as far as I know fighting with me will never bore you..

Ishita smiled..

Raman went to make a call to book tomorrow's ticket..  he made quick calls to check at home that everything was fine.