Heyya congrats for being Ishra of the week 🥳 🥳
You have been grilled fully already,i guess by others 😆 😆
All the very best for your exams and with studies 👍🏼 🤗

Edited by PoohLover - 10 years ago
557451 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi. Congrats and enjoy being grilled. :P
  1. Coke of pepsi?
  2. Do you do crazy dancing when nobody is looking?
  3. Spending time alone or with people around you, and why?
  4. Dog or cat lover?
  5. Ever wish you were born the oppsoite sex? why?
  6. Fave movie star?
  7. How do you like to celebrate your birthday?
  8. Do you ever set your friends up on a blind date?
  9. Curly hair or straight hair?
  10. Can you fake any accents?
  11. Do you cry easily?
  12. Do you have any bad habits?
Alright thats it for now. Do tell me how you liked these questions, be honest. :P
DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Nichuss

Your Name/Petname?:- Tanu

Describe yourself in 3 sentences?:- Hi hi...tough haan!
I am sweet, cute and loveable😆. I want to make my parents and family happy. I take everything positively.

Dream Boy/Girl?:- Jensen Ackles is my dream boy, and dream girl is Divyanka Tripathy. No one is there in my real life😆.

Describe ur Daily rotin?; Sleeping, playing and helping mom. If I have to go univ, then that is also in my routine...Surprised, no study??? Ha ha right, I study occasionally if I feel like😆.

What are some words or phrases you use most? :- 'Wow', 'Accha' (Hindi or Bengali), 'How dare you', 'Shut up' (last 2 out of fun😆)

What's the best advice you've given or been given? :- Forget what happened, give your best.

If you could live anywhere, where would it be? :- Actually, I don't want to leave my country and live anywhere else. But still, may choose Canada.

What would be the one thing you'd change about yourself? :- Sochne wali baat hain. Changing my sleeping habit, I have to sleep at least 7 hours for a good fresh day😆.

What is your deepest fear? :- Well, I think I have no.

If you could meet one person, dead or alive, who would it be? :- Sheikh Mujib (Our father of nation).

Who is your secret crush?:- No one😕.

Best dressed?: Saree.

Best couple?: Sharad-Divyanka and SRKKajol

Favorite 2Songs two lines?
1. Tum paas ayye...kuch kuch hota hain.
2. Jo wada kiya woh nivana parega.

Answered.

Word Count: 1

Originally posted by: -Preetz-

Congrats Tanni.. well deserved 😊

A set from me:

Whats your favourite colour? Sky Blue or any light color.
Whats your lucky number? I don't know actually😆!
How tall are you? 5 feet 1 inch😳.
If you were prime miniser/ruler of the world what laws would you make? Law for punishing any one being violent any time, any place and for being greedy.
If you were a super hero what powers would you have? and what would your hero name be? Magic touch. And hero name would be Magic Girl😆.
What would you do if you won a lottery? I'll make the dream house of my mom and donate some of them to poor people.
Are you a good dancer? Nope, not at all😆.
Are you a good singer? Yeah. I used to learn Singing.
Are you a good cook? Yeah, may be😆.
What types of holidays do you prefer? A happy and fun full holiday.
Whats your favourite sport? Football (Lolz).
Whats your favourite food? Chicken Curry, chocolate and pudding.
Whats your favourite song? Tum Paas ayye - KKHH
Are you religious? Yes.
If you could go back in time to change one thing what would it be? Some study subjects I hate😆.
If you could live anywhere, where would that be? I want to live only in my country. But, except I would like Canada.
Would you ever go on Big Boss?? Nope.
What type of music do you like? Soft music.
Do you prefer sunrises or sunsets? Sunrises...a new beginning.
Do you read novels? Yeah, sometimes.
Who is your favorite author? Kazi Nazrul Islam.
Which is your favorite novel? I have read very few. So, still no favorite.
Which was the funniest movie you ever saw? ISHQ
Which was the most emotional movie you ever saw? Kuch Kuch Hota Hain
If you had a chance to be an actor, which actor would you want to be and why? Kajol. She is a natural actress.
If you were to act in 1 movie, which movie would that be & which character and why? Juni of Fanaa. Such a strong and sweet character it was.
Which is your favorite place on earth? Sylhet, Bangladesh
Where is your dream destination? Reaching the peak of success so that everyone around world know and love me 😳.
Do you have a best friend? Yes.
If Yes, Do you think your best friend can disappoint you? No.
Who do your admire the most in your life? My mom.
Do you like fruits? what's your favourite and not so favourite fruit? Yeah. My favorites are mango and lichi. Not so favorite is Orange.
Do you eat vegetable? what's your favourite and not so favourite vegetable? Yes. Favorite is Coliflower, Eggplants. About not so ...I have no such.
Would you prefer a fruit salad or a vegetable salad? Veg.
Which is your favorite social network? FB.
Do you believe in fate? Yes.
Do you regret doing anything in your life? No
Where do you see your self 5 years form now? A successful human.

chathu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
TanniSdaya a big Congrats to u 😃

Originally posted by: ramkideewani23

Here is my short list😈
1. Who is your fav. character in YHM? Ishita
2 Whom do u like more- Ishita or Raman?😲 Ishita
3. Mrs Bhalla or Mrs Iyer?😆 Mrs. Iyer
4. Rate Ashok from 1 to 10🤢🤢 1...I would like to give him -10😡.
5. Is this your first show? Nope.
6. If Not, name your first show Banoo Main Teri Dulhann.
7. Top 10 Tv Actors of all times Oye...10 zyada nahi hain...mmm...let me think. Ronit Roy, Ram Kapoor, Sharad Malhotra, Avinash Sachdev, Karan Patel, Iqbal Khan, Dayanand Shetty, Rajat Tokas, Sushant Sing Rajput
8 Top 10 TV Actresses of all Times Sakshi Tanwar, Smriti Irani, Divyanka Tripathy, Rajshri Thakur, Asha Negi, Ratan Rajput, Gauri Tejwani, Snehu Parekh, Deepika Singh...and I can't think of the last one😳.
9. Top 10 TV shows of all Times Banoo Main Teri Dulhann, Kasamh se, Saat Phere, Betiyaan, Agli Janam Mohe betiya hi ki jo, Ye Hai Mohabbatein. Mahabharat, Diya aur Baati Hum, Sajan re Jhoot Maat bolo, Pavitra Rishta (it was before). (I haven't watch previous Ekta serials like Kumkum etc., so can't comment on these)
10 Best Actors in movies: english and Indian Hindi : Jeetendra, Amitabh Bacchan, Salman Khan, Amir Khan, Ayushman Khurana.
English : Jensen Ackles, Johny Depp, Daniel Redcliff.
11. best Actresses in movies: English and Indian. Hindi : Sridevi, Kajol, Rekha, Kareena (she has improved a lot).
12. Fav. Cartoon Doraemon and Tom & Jerry.
13. Fav., Cartoon Character Doraemon.
14. Fav. Novel Felooda by Satyajeet Roy (Bengali).
15. Fav. Singer Male: Indian and English Mohammad Rafi, Sonu Nigam, Kishor Kumar, Kumar Shanu. I don't listed to English songs generally, so don't know much about the singers.
16. Fav. Singer Female: Indian and English Anuradha Padwal, Shreya Ghoshal, Lata Mangeshkar.
17. Fav. Colour Sky Blue.
18. fav. Food and Drink Fav food : Chicken Curry and Pudding, Chocolates, Fav Drink : Mango Juice and Rooh Afza.
19. Tomboy or Girlie Girl? None. In between😆.
20. List your Hobbies/ Interests Working on new Software.
21. Fav. Holiday Destination/s Sylhet, BD.
22. Vege/ Junk food? Veg.
23. Fav. Sweet meat Pudding.
24. Arranged/ Love/Elope Marriage?Arranged/Love both. Believe in love after marriage
25. What is your Religion? If Hindu, Who is is Diety ? Islam.
26. If you had a date with your fav. star, describe your night..😃 Unfortunately..no.
27. Do you think that there should be more male oriented serials on tv? If yes, Y? Yes. Because, it has become like monotony to see female oriented show always..whether as heroin or as villain. But, if the shows focus both on female and male, that will surely bring a change.
28. What is your motto of life? Be positive, live happy.😆
29. Chocolate/ Vanilla?Chocolate.
30. Fav. Fruit Lichi, Mangu, Grapes.
31. Fav. Director; English and Indian Hindi :Yash Chopra and Karan Johar, Imtiaz Ali. English : Stephen Spillsberg
32. Your Top 10 Songs of all times; Indian and English Top 10 mushkil hain...
i) Pyar kya toh darna kya,
ii)Jo wada kiya woh nivana parega,
iii)Meri saapno ki rani kab aayegi tu,
iv)Har kisi ko nahi milta,
v)Kabhi tum kaho kabhi main kahu,
vi)Tum Paas aaye..Kuch kuch hota hain,
vii)Tujhe dekha to yeh jana sanam
viii) Saathiya tune kya kiya.
33. Fav. Movie Genre Romantic, Horror.
34. If u had the chance, what step would u take to support the fight against Abuse of women and Children and Rape? I will try to change the mentality of people of blaming only the victims and will try to change the criminals too.
35 Do u believe Rape should get a higher penalty. If yes, Y? List your suitable punishment for abuse and rape accused Yes.
- In my sense..A life long jail with labor is a perfect punishment, as I don't like death. But, again, those who are raping..are killing a woman or child indirectly. And punishment for killing is death.
36. Ram Kapoor is my Muchie Moo. What do u think about him😳 Gollu jee. He is really very sweet and cute. And, I like him too.
37. Describe me😳 Haven't known you closely. But I think you are quite friendly and calm girl.
38. Old or New Movies? Old and middle age movies...Old is gold.
39. Top 10 Fav. Tv Onscreen Couple of all times No top 10. I like
- Sharad Malhotra and Divyanka Tripathy

- Karan Patel and Divyanka Tripathy
- Ram Kapoor and Prachi
- Ram Kapoor and Sakshi
- Hiten and Gauri
- Sushant and Ankita
- Ritvik and Asha
40. Top 10 Fav. Bollywood Onscreen couples of all times
- SRK and Kajol
- Aamir and Kajol
- Anil Kapoor and Sridevi
- Jeetendra and Sridevi
- Imran Khan and Sonam Kapoor
- Shahid Kapoor and Amrita Rao
41. Fav. offscreen pair; TV and Bollywood/ Hollywood
- Sharad Malhotra and Divyanka Tripathy
- SRK and Kajol ( I wish they were)
- Daniel Redcliff and Bonnie Wright
( I wish they were)
42. Do u believe u were here on earth before u were born now? No.
43.Do u believe in fate? Yes.
44.Where do u see yourself 4 yrs from now?A successful IT professional or a University teacher.
45.Do u regret doing anythig in your life? No.
46.Do u believe in Karma?.Yes.
47.What is your fav. Networking site?Google, then Facebook.
48.Do u think your friends can betray u?No.
49.Do u like going on vacations?Yes.
50.how many novels have u read in your lifetime? Not much. May be 5 or 6.
51. Do u dream while sleeping? Sometimes.
52. What is the one thing/person u are afraid of?Cockroach...person : my mom (but not afraid actually).
53.what is your fav. outfit?Salwar Kamiz.
54. Are u like your parents or r u different?I am kinda like my mom.
55. Do u want to know the specific day u would die or let faith flow?I will let the faith flow.
56.What makes your family unique from others?We have a very strong bonding and me, my mom, brother, father all are very close and frank to each other.
57. What does your name mean?Tanni means flower.
58. How u think u got your name?My aunty (my mom's younger sister) gave my nick name and my full name is given by my mom.
59.Describe a perfect day in your life No problems, no worries, all successful works and happy moments with friends and family and have a good night sleep.
60.What is your fav. sport?Football😆.
61. Name your fav. sports persons Kaka and Ronaldo from Brazil.
62. What is your fav. Holiday? and y u like it? Friday. Because we all are at home.
63. What is something u learned in school that is useless today? I don't think any actually.
64.Do u own a car? if yes, what brand?No.
65. Do u own a phone, if yes, what brand?Yes. Samsung galaxy S3.
66. List 5 qualities of a good friend in your POV.
- Caring
- Helping
- Always in funny mood.
- Open minded
- and loves me a lot😆.
67. List 6 things u cannot live without for one day. Food, Water, Shower, Computer, my mom, Games😆.
68.What is most prized possession? Teaching.
69. Fav. hangout places?Hmm...don't have any till now.
70. What is a cloud nine moment 4 u?Achieving what I wanted.
71. The song u're humming often Bahara...from I hate luv Stories.
72. Your Strength: I have good communication skills and I think I can take tough decisions quickly.
73. Your weakness: I become nervous during vivas and interviews and I talk a lot even in serious classes😆.
74. Best compliment ever received: 'If I see your face I am refreshed and my day goes well😳'...from some of my friends.
75. Qualifications of your future hubby/ Hubbies?He should be like me😆.
76. What are your must have gadgets when u are on the go?I don't go alone to any place, my mom is always with me (Except univ). While going to univ...I take my bag, money bag, books and mobile, water.
77. If u had a chance, what superpower would u ask for and why?Magic touch. I would then vanished people's sorrow and problems with my magic touch😳.
78. If u came home and catch your hubby cheating on u, what would u do? I am far away from this situation😆. Still, I would have given one and last chance.
79. Name one star from YHM u would like to spend the day with and why?Divyanka Tripathy. Why...you all know na😳! My sweetie pie. I am just crazy for her😳.
80. What is your favourite breed of dog?Khik...no idea😆.
81. Are u an animal lover?Hmm.
82. If u are in a zoo and there is a zoo break what would u do?I don't know😆.
83. If u are in a mall, and suddenly u see Karan Patel there shopping, what would u do?I would run to him and will ask when you would be romancing Ishu, i.e. Divzy😆.
84. What is your definition of a strong woman?Both physically and mentally strong.
85. Do u watch IPL? If Yes, What is your fav. team and why?Not really.
86. What is the weirdest spooky story u've ever heard?About Djinn.
87. have u seen a ghost? If no, would u like to see one?No. He he...yeah! I want to verify whether they look like the TV or movie ones or not.
88. Do u believe ghosts are friendly and are trying to tell their story to u to help them get justice or are they really wanting to kill us? No idea😃.
89. If u could go back in time, what would u change about yourself and the current situation in society? I would like to drive away greed and violence from all including me (if I become someday).
90. U are the owner of a mental hospital (asylum), which mental psycho ( Preferably a character from a show) would u recommend to take a rest there? 😆 The serial killer from Scream movie.
91. Describe indian tv in one word Variety at first...then the same😆.
92. What's the brand of make up u use? Ponds Cream and Talc. Actually I don't take other make ups
93. Which season is your fav? ( Winter, Summer etc etc) and Why u enjoy this? Summer but actually the period between Winter and rainy season. Like summer cos this time many fruits are available and easy to maintain yourself (less heavy clothes, less time consumption and less precautions)
94. Do u think fair skin is the best thing or Dusky beauty defines an Indian woman?No fair skin doesn't always mean beauty (sometimes its exception).
95. Are u a fan of Six Pack? If yes Who's the best six pack Holder?😆 Noh😆.
96. Do u like the tag Size Zero like Kareena or Voluptuous like Vidya? None. I like in between like Kajol.
97. What is your POV on Item Numbers? Is it appropriate for children under 16 with its cheeky lyrics ? What is your fav. Item Number till date? I actually don't think item numbers are necessary to make a film hit. It's a waste and also it diminishes the value of the film...my opinion of course.
No, it's not appropriate for children, nor even for middle age people😆.
98. India is known for her variety of States, each having different dress, language and food. Which is your fav. State and why?Well, I don't live in India...so can't tell actually😳.
99. What colour would u want to get married in? (If u're not married😳) Red...the traditional wedding color
100. Which are u in favour of- Patriarchy or Matriarchy ? And y?
Matriarchy, cos at present women are not only doing home chores but also outside chores or job. They are doing more than a man. So, she should have more respect (I am kinda upset about man oriented society, cos it gives men the power to do more crimes against women).
Hi dear. Enjoy the hot seat this week. Enjoy the grilling too 😈😃

I'll be back with more.⭐️

Answered.

Sorry for bringing this thread in front page.
But I had to answer some questions.

Originally posted by: -HibiscusR-

One set from my side. 😈

Random Questions

** What are the worst three movies you have seen? Honestly...Chennai Express...Ishqiya...Bekhudi
** Whats your power colour? I don't know😆.
** What's your best quality? Laughing at trivial matters even😆...means ke happy me😆!
** Your favourite song? Kuch Kuch Hota Hain.
** If you could change anything about YHM what would you change? Bloopers😆.
** If you could change your name what would you change it to? Sonia😳.
** If you had won 20 000, what would you do with all the money? Will spend for me n my family the half and the half for poor kids.
** What was the last thing you ate today? Laddoo😆.
** When was the last time you had an embarrassing moment, in detail please? In my viva two days back : I told my teacher that every man has talent, if he can use it he can be a star. So, my teacher asked me are you 'a man'..Lolz, I then quickly answered 'a human'. That was my recent embarrassment.
** What did you like best about your hometown? People of my home town can cook tasty foods and they are the 1st highly educated people in BD.
** What is the best/worst pick up line you have ever heard? Best Line : Do it you can do it.
Worst Line : You don't know anything.

This or that?

Coffee / tea Tea.
Beach /Mountain Beach.
Spicy /non-spicy food Spicy.
Indian/chinese food Indian.
Facebook/Twitter Facebook.
Skype / MSN Skype.
Paper/Plastic Paper.
Pen/Pencil Pencil.
Listener/Talker Talker😆.
Winter/Summer Summer.
Fruits/Vegetables Fruits.
1% milk/ 2% milk 2% milk.
Pepsi/ Coke Coke.
Chocolate/Vanilla Chocolate.
Ketchup/Mustard Ketchup.
Pirates/Ninjas Ninjas.
Tests/Homework Homework.

Originally posted by: QH_DDEJ_Fan

Hello...im back to roast ya :D

pink or blue? Pink.
green or black? Green.
honda or toyota? Toyota.
facebook or twitter? Facebook.
Ishita or Ruhi? Ishita😳.
Raman or Mihir? Raman.
Animated sig or Non? Non.
nail polish or no nail polish? No nail polish.
jeans or shorts? Jeans.
dress or pants? Dress.
sweatshirt or coat? Coat.
scarf or gloves? Scarfs.
eye glasses or lens? Eye glasses.
salman khan or Imran khan? Salman Khan.

fav singer? Kumar Shanu.
fav chocolate?Hershey.
fav soap smell?Camelia.
fav color?Sky Blue.
fav book? Felooda (Bengali).
fav author? Satyajit Roy.
fav scene in YHM?IshRa Drunken Scene (It was so intimate).
fav month? February (my birth month😆).
fav season? Summer.
fav movie in 2013 u seen? Haven't seen new movies released on 2013😲.
fav tv show (eng)? SuperNatural.
fav tv star (eng)? Jensen Ackles😳.

Originally posted by: Hearts.Flowers

Hi. Congrats and enjoy being grilled. :P

1. Coke of pepsi? Coke.
  2. Do you do crazy dancing when nobody is looking? Yeah Sometimes.
  3. Spending time alone or with people around you, and why? with People around you. I don't like loneliness.
  4. Dog or cat lover? Cat lover.
  5. Ever wish you were born the oppsoite sex? why? No. Girls get much affection and are adored much by family and friends also😆.
  6. Fave movie star? Aamir Khan.
  7. How do you like to celebrate your birthday? With my friends and family.
  8. Do you ever set your friends up on a blind date? No.
  9. Curly hair or straight hair? Curly (Mines is😳).
  10. Can you fake any accents? Yeah, sometimes😳.
  11. Do you cry easily? No. I am strong enough in this.
  12. Do you have any bad habits? Yeah, ofcourse. I sleep a lot😆.

And, the questions were simple enough and easy to answer. That's why liked it👍🏼.

Alright thats it for now. Do tell me how you liked these questions, be honest. :P