IshRa Scene of the Day : 9th January

DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
From now on, whenever we will have any IshRa cute or sad scenes, that will be discussed separately in such thread.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello all. Yesterday we had a lovely scene between Raman and Ishita. Though it was not romantic in that sense but it was cute.
So, all of you express your opinions and excitements about only that scene here in this thread.

For your convenience, putting some pics here.

Edited by TanniSDaya - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank u for these pics... ishra rocked...
I liked how Ishita felt breathless after she got shocked[surprised] looking at Raman without shirt...
I love dthe way Raman made a point that its his house and he can be however he wants,like showing his bare chest
I loved the way Ishra wanted to talk directly to eachother, but since he is shirtless, both stopped themselves...
Totally cute, they were... I am looking forward for today's episode... loved the precap...πŸ˜‰
Prince_fifa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Very glad to see this scene after so many problems 😊😊
Archu2013 thumbnail

it was so funny and gud part...

ishu was trying to control her laugh

mrym_rauf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I just loved this scene! Ishita's tauntings were really cute n shirtless Raman's attitude was outside of this world! Lol
akku8910 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanku soo much 4 the pics πŸ˜ƒ.Just loved the scene the way Ishitha just cried out in shock seeing Raman shirtless πŸ˜† and turning around and Raman it seems 4 me was a little taken aback but then spoke in his attitude tone back.Loved their conversations and Ishitha was trying hard 2 suppress her smile 😳 eventhough she was a little embarrassed.The highlight of this scene 4 me was when she said Roohi is with her his first instant reaction was 2 go and meet Roohi but then he remembered he was shirtless πŸ˜†.It was a beautiful and hilarious scene.
deeps_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
awesome scene...thanks for the pics
AnkitaKaran thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thank u sooo much for the pics...
Mindblowing scene...
rinku90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks for the caps😊

what i loved about the scene was that after a long time we got to see a lighthearted scene of ishra as it happens very rearly.

Anisha06 thumbnail
cute and funny sceneπŸ˜›
thanks for pics