YHM Press Conference with Divyanka & Karan

580212 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MGIhnGMd_Y

Hey! With the rumors going around of DiVan's Offscreen quarrels, I just wanted to point out the above Segments seems to prove or at least for the interview that the Pair seem to be comfortable with each other. Even if they aren't its okay but basless 😡 Rumors are just horrible.

Lets hope their are more current interviews of the two

I'm sure some of you have watched this. DiVan part starts from 1.35 or something. Enjoy!

- Ursh
Edited by Urshie - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

580212 thumbnail
no replies? lol this forum wake up.
Michmichi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
TFS😊 They seem to be ok with each other😉
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
this is really old. 2 months is a long time. The articles and news have started only recently... and this press conference happened in November... i think before the show started or had hardly started, so obviously noone will hate each other or not be on good terms since the start... However, having said that, i STILL dont think theres any hawa or base to the rumours, even ive seen them, and theyve cleared it almost themselves aswell, that theyre very good co-actors. These rumors of them not geting along NOW... are BASELESS. People like talking about them and obviously do some negative publicity because this is a major show gaining a whole lot of limelight. Again, i dont think we can make out anything from this press conference cz during this time, the show hadnt gotten any way... its the first press conference... but whatever it is, theyre cute, i love them, and THEY DONT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH EACH OTHER! :P
Divyanka's just a bit shy/reserved/professional type.. which might not go too well with other friendlier people? and i hope it changes with time and we get to see a whole lot of masti on the sets! ;) 😃
580212 thumbnail

Originally posted by: serendipity.

this is really old. 2 months is a long time. The articles and news have started only recently... and this press conference happened in November... i think before the show started or had hardly started, so obviously noone will hate each other or not be on good terms since the start... However, having said that, i STILL dont think theres any hawa or base to the rumours, even ive seen them, and theyve cleared it almost themselves aswell, that theyre very good co-actors. These rumors of them not geting along NOW... are BASELESS. People like talking about them and obviously do some negative publicity because this is a major show gaining a whole lot of limelight. Again, i dont think we can make out anything from this press conference cz during this time, the show hadnt gotten any way... its the first press conference... but whatever it is, theyre cute, i love them, and THEY DONT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH EACH OTHER! :P

Divyanka's just a bit shy/reserved/professional type.. which might not go too well with other friendlier people? and i hope it changes with time and we get to see a whole lot of masti on the sets! ;) 😃

Yeah, I know Its old but I just wanted to post because they were comfortable then, even it it was 2 months ago, Obviously things could have changed in that time, where Both Karan and Divyanka aren't doing many interviews because they don't get a long or like you say, negative publicity as its a new and popular show. I was going to mention but I forgot that segment from Divyanka's Birthday on IF is a few weeks old, ( the one you created AMAZING avi's on) as it was D's bday then and I had seen that seg then. These "rumors" have been created after that. Maybe if they do another interview now it may help us. 😳 if they have done any more interviews I'd love to watch as the one above I posted and the Bday one are the two that I know of only.
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
^ exactly, i agree! And also, they really must be knowing now that what kind of news and rumors are spreading so they should come out asap and rubbish them themselves, if not direcly, then atleast come out and give an interview.. a normal one, together, and we shall know that theyre completely fine.
I agree with you, and lol, thanks for liking those avis. That was pretty ordinary work as im out of touch, but youre too kind! ;)