Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PJaya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Thank you friends for liking my post. I want to watch dabh with a smile. I don't want to cry. We all want that I know. CVs please listen. Make dabh to be loved by all as it has been for the last 4 years.
iDea-yeS-viruS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enough is enough. Mod, I'm no one to suggest this. But it's my honorable opinion. I think First we should close all AT and DTs about actors and actress.that's only causes all problems.
There are character AT. Then what is the need to open Actor AT?
Again please suggest tthem to post like character successfully executed by actor than posting like he/she is king/queen of expressions.
A show is about characters not actors. we can support or hate characters, will this forum allow that unbiased criticism about actor/actress and their life.
If we can't, we shouldn't appreciate celebrity AT at a daily soap forum.
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i got your point susee, 

i think you are saying why if an actor/character should be allowed to be praised when they are not allowed to be criticised...

I agree, no point appreciating if no criticism is allowed...

Actually Actors AT exist so that you can post offscreen pics of the actors with their family, friends or whoever...otherwise their personal stuff will get bashed in the main threads...secondly it was created mainly to appreciate or discuss about them...thirdly when their info/segments arent shared in the main thread, AT will do the work...

but susee, AT cant be blamed for people not allowing you voice out things in the forum...it's the people, and you know who...

iDea-yeS-viruS thumbnail
No Akka.I Didn't mean anything wrong about AT.But you see if I post something about Sandy, then people labeling me as DS basher. not only in this forum, in YHM forum also many people supported Ishita due to that character portrayed by DT.Personally I felt it all happening because people toggling their views on differences between character and actor. I'm sorry if this POV hurts you. see, some people wants Anas to act as Suraj. so they are ready to accept anything like suraj becomes spy, police to ensure his part in upcoming episodes. they will forget Suraj is a simple self made man. obsession on Actor/Actress makes us to change script, wants to justify our fav as perfect, wants us to behave like they are accusing actors even though people questioned characterization. in my POV, obsession on Actor shouldn't affect show/masterpiece health and wealth.

do you know Akka?i am very much annoyed with this forum double standards. sometimes I feel to join in Anas AT. but I resisted myself to part on that AT. because it'll give a chance to poke me like I'm supporting Suraj and hating Sandy because of being Anas fan.

of course, Ramayana have more sense here also.Mata Sita was pure but Lord Ram didn't want give any chance to question about his Dharma. same here, even though you're a good judge, people will question your honesty just because of you're fan of respective Actor. they'll point you as Actor supporter. Sometimes we have to uphold our morals by leaving our Rights.AT maynot cause problems but I said it shouldn't give a chance to doubt about forum's neutrality.Edited by iDea-yeS-viruS - 8 years ago
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
susee, I agree, 

actually I can assure, Anas/suraj fans too never want suraj to be a part of mission mahabali...all supporting him now because fed up of seeing loosu suraj staring at ceiling and wall...anyways no worries, he will take the bullets  to protect sandy and his part will be over in the mission...

you are always welcome to AT...I went to AT because I disliked the main forum full of double standard...secondly, even if I belong to AT, my views depends on track only, if suraj is wrong he is wrong, if sandy is wrong she is wrong...in fact I get more irritated if suraj is butchered because he is my fav character...
krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hi, 

Had a look at this thread; I'd like to use this opportunity to remind you that this is a frustrations thread, not a "lets talk to the DT" thread. Any issues you wish to address, henceforth, I'd appreciate a PM regarding the same. I usually get back to PMs within a day, unless I mention explicitly in my signature box that I am inactive. 

Best,

Farzi
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
How CVs forget that SurYa are human beings too, not a bullet proof machines!
CVs should make those shooting scene more real, firing from point zero is not even touching them, specially shooting from well trained people!
Enough CVs! Get real!
Deebz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Very unrealistic but liked Deepika's martial arts moves. Well delivered. Edited by Deebz - 8 years ago
iDea-yeS-viruS thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neel_M

How CVs forget that SurYa are human beings too, not a bullet proof machines!

CVs should make those shooting scene more real, firing from point zero is not even touching them, specially shooting from well trained people!
Enough CVs! Get real!

did they show how himanshu survived? was Bk dead? many deaths, so many reincarnations. no idea what's MM up to?
Lifebeautifulso thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Dear CVs,

A nuclear bomb, so now no one could swim there anymore!

I only care for surya now, sandhya was exposed to radiation It's better she won't have child again! Sooraj also was exposed to radiation.

Understand, That's why this is a dead mission!

With all my respect, I just don't understand why do you hate women so much?

How could you think about this script?

Yesterday's episode, when I saw Sandhya cries seeing Lalima I feel so hilarious,..

Really you can bring this idea? 

For what relation Lalima came there? Why did she have to stoop so low?

Lalima came there but then she cries? What is the need? She is pity herself? If she could think about herself then she should leave far from there the day sooraj left her in the hospital! Then she will be claim as an selfless character even sooraj can't forget her. 

Or she has tears because she cares for sandhya-sooraj? Just makes me hate her more - that is the purpose?

You want to kill Lalima so much? 

I heard Lalima will be a thief later, she could be  negative but couldn't think carefully?

so Lalima really doesn't have brain, Does that mean that she is mad by love?

Now she is negative right? Why does she not know that she just needs to stick to sooraj and makes him guilty, forces him to marry her (Laima don't worry as sooraj won't touch her), after he builds a hotel she could secretly kill him so that she will be the owner. She has potential to be a cruel criminal rather than a thief!

You seem to love sandhya, but butchering other characters doesn't glorify her!

That means because she lives in a mud with evils so she is better than them . It's not that sandhya shine her name.

Do you know Sandhya is so unfortunate that she is loved by you? your love is like a cancer which kills her character day by day.

What if Lalima is positive, you are scared that Sandhya will feel down before Lalima?

Why don't you believe that sandhya could stand by herself?

Besides, if Lalima is a thief, the one to explore Lalima's truth shouldn't be sandhya.

Now if sandhya still sticks to sooraj then her self-respect will be no more, how can a woman could see a third lady roaming around her husband. This pain is worst than death. Also she will make sooraj feel more guilty.

but if she goes away that means she doesn't struggle for her love and she leaves sooraj suffer alone!

I don't know whether she has to stay or leave, but if she gives up so easily she doesn't deserve sooraj's love sooraj's sacrifice and  pain.

There is no way for her too! 

Want to help sandhya now? I think we let a GS man the only one survives after the mission secretly shoot sandhya , sandhya dies. Then all pain is gone!

Lalima goes but there will be another Lalima in future, the next Lalima won't be so careless. Whether she is positive or not she will win or at least have some fun in sandhya's life.

Even I don't know you really love sandhya, all I see is you make her suffer from day one

I am the one who is mad to believe sandhya's fake death is real death,

I don't criticize the fake engagement, even  don't care the real marriage or sandhya consummates with another man if it's needed for the mission.

I don't expect to see sandhya balance both home and work, this is impossible! That's why till now  sandhya has been an IPS officer for 8 years in the show, 2 years in real life, I haven't seen this.

For me, Sandhya could be an inspirational character even if she can't balance home and work!  It depends on sandhya. Want to see a new concept.

But the truth is you gradually make me believe that if a man wants to be happy, to lead a successful marriage he should not marry a police officer woman, everyone wants to be happy, so there will be a slogan don't marry police officer women!

Message for girls is if she wants to become a police officer she has to promise herself she won't marry, won't love anyone. This is a must. As neither she find happiness nor she bring happiness to her husband. Don't need to waste time. She could only find happiness when she saves innocent people and sees them live happily, sees other couples live happily. Her life is only work.

Edited by Lifebeautifulso - 8 years ago