Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rosy.L thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Codiw

There is no sense in continuing this abomination anymore.I have written to Star Plus to end this crap forever.It is giving bad name to the Indian soap operas.How Star Plus expect to overtake Turkish soap operas  market with crap like YHM,DABH and YRKKH?And if DABH team thinks that they will be back on the top,they are delusional.If the team was clever they should have ended DABH when it was on the top in 2014,but they acted like dummies and will end in misery with very low ratings.If nobody axes this abomination,there is no hope for India TV genre.This is why India TV sucks.This is why Turkish soap operas have bigger popularity than Indian soap opera.Because they don't run for 6 years and they don't have 2 000 episodes with stupid story.This is why many people in Hollywood doesn't give a sh*t about Indian cinema genre.

BTW I am still waiting for India TV to produce some high quality series like Game of Thrones or Breaking Bad.BTW Dabh could have been one of the best soap operas in India but they flopped.The good thing is that in my country DABH will be removed from air in July so finally we will watch something good.And I have one advice for Deepika and  Anas - leave th show right now and find another job.Acting is no appropriate for them.They act as some amateurs.

@ Bold - what r the qualifications u have to make such statement ? Who says Anas acting is amateur? ðŸ˜²
Do u win any  Oscar award or something ? Then I can at least concern about ur comment hear. 
If u r enjoying Turkish soap operas Don't waste ur time on Indian series and  this forum  dear. 
PJaya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Today's ( 10 08 2016) episode is the worst, in dabh history. 
Auction of young girls. What is the need to show all these?
Writers of dabh shame on u.
Deebz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Why are Shashi Sumeet bent upon showing violence after violence in what started as a sweet love story. Please end it as just that. What is the need to kill off Ankur Ankita. If they wanted to reunite Vansh with SurYa, then they could have chosen a lot of other ways.  Plus killing Suraj and Sandhya when they still have tiny kids to raise is terribly merciless. I hope that they stop all this and just show flashbacks from now until the end and that will keep us very happy and will even save them money! 
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Saw a spoiler SURYA will die trying to protect Hanuman Gali from bomb blast. Leave it. Cant even watch last episode.
But I don't understand why bomb blast after bomb blast happens in Hanuman Gali. Havent these people learnt anything from past.
Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rosy.L

@ Bold - what r the qualifications u have to make such statement ? Who says Anas acting is amateur? ðŸ˜²
Do u win any  Oscar award or something ? Then I can at least concern about ur comment hear. 
If u r enjoying Turkish soap operas Don't waste ur time on Indian series and  this forum  dear. 

So in order to tell if a dish is made good or bad, you have to be a great chef? Yeah kya logic hui

Where every country in the world gives amazing shows like Game of Thrones, Wire, etc, Indian audience is made fools by average shows which go on for years. And the reason is blind fans who will stop every criticism. The best actors and the best shows are constantly criticized in the world and they learn and improve. But Indian audience is a special case where they fall in love with actors and then no matter how bad the show becomes, still worships it. This is the biggest reason for the lack of quality in Indian TV and why producers and writers know they can do anything stupid and unrealistic and people will eat it up
Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: thala

i dont understand why they waste time 
commenting on a  show which they dont like ðŸ¤£
🤣
i dont know if this emoticon can be used in this thread
but i feel pity for those who hate the show, are desperate to see its end
but still roam here 

🤣 to core 

In the world even the best actors and the best shows are criticized. And the actors and the producers learn from them and improve. We have amazing quality like Game of thrones, wire, and many such shows. 

Do you know why so many people are criticizing? Because at one time they loved the show and actor. They watched and followed for years. They invested time and effort in it. So of course they are disappointed and frustrated now. This shows they really care and are disappointed

But some Indian fans are special. They think of any criticism as a personal thing. Like a child. 

Blind fans like you are the reason Indian TV is in the gutters. Fans like you are not good for TV or for the actors as they will never improve. Or for the writers. Because they know they can perform however bad as required and blind fans will jump to the defense

The greatest shows on earth know they cannot be perfect and incorporate criticism and improve. It is only the insecure who are afraid of criticism.  
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
A sweet love story became to a horrible horror movie.
And ending as a pathetic one.

Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Though all the actors did justice to their characters, but very unhappy wth the last track and ending!

I only watched the last episode fully after a long time, and thought cv didn't do justice to SurYa and to their family.

Officer dying during duty is realistic but the whole husband involvement is so unrealistic.

Specially we saw so many unrealistic tracks in the show post IPS so we didn't have to accept a realistic ending which truly was not realistic either. 

I will love DABH pre IPS forever and will hate cvs for post IPS and I wish they ended DABH with a positive note and never thought of season 2.

RIP DABH, RIP SurYa

May be my last and forever frustration😒 
anu023 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
my mom used to watch this from the first episode.. slowly my dad too started watchibg.. around 2014... the serial should have ended. they ruined a beautiful story with nonsense like repeated terrorist attacks.. arre itne terrorist attacks toh hamare hyderabad mai bhi nahi hote.no logic no creativityy.
deepika with same lame expressions and bhabho being treated  as the superhero of the show... that character din deserve such royal treatment more tgan main protagonists suraj sandhya 
episode starts with bhabho and ends with her ..
thank god this crap ended.. but it was a failure... showing police and army in poor light...
ssp are the cheapest production house with writers with no values left