Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priyajafan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
nice update πŸ˜Š loved this romance in kitchen scene πŸ˜³ now coming on SR scene which i just read today it was awsome page  you wrote, literally a very GM activating post it was☺️ really kehna padega ki tum GM walo ki ummed pr khadi utri ho πŸ‘ thank you for such a sensational post of SR☺️ Edited by priyajafan - 10 years ago
Mrs.KimJongin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: zebbie0504

mehak di,aap kab update karogi?

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
Mrs.KimJongin thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyajafan

nice post written πŸ˜³ please continue ...

Thank u so much dear πŸ˜³
Mrs.KimJongin thumbnail

Originally posted by: endearingJJ

hello...it was really nice reading all the updates at one go like a novel,you have a gift for storytellingπŸ‘--can't wait for more..oh, there goes the greed in meπŸ˜›

Awww πŸ€—
thank u so much dear πŸ˜³
many ppl say the same thing ... and i'm really very thankful to  all for encouraging me to write good πŸ˜³
Mrs.KimJongin thumbnail
man yeh saahib ji haan kerta bahane ..
naina nawabe ji na smjhe ishare πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
Mrs.KimJongin thumbnail

nice start up πŸ˜³ u wrote awsome , sweet & very cute post πŸ˜³ keep updating plzzz πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks once again my dear πŸ˜³
Mrs.KimJongin thumbnail

nice update πŸ˜Š loved this romance in kitchen scene πŸ˜³ now coming on SR scene which i just read today it was awsome page  you wrote, literally a very GM activating post it was☺️ really kehna padega ki tum GM walo ki ummed pr khadi utri ho πŸ‘ thank you for such a sensational post of SR☺️

hayeee β€οΈ
the speciality of my FF's are that they always hve romance in every chappy ... πŸ˜†
btw .. thanks a ton again πŸ˜ƒ
Mrs.KimJongin thumbnail
thanks a lot πŸ˜³
Mrs.KimJongin thumbnail
Thanks dear πŸ˜³
Mrs.KimJongin thumbnail
                     Chapter 20 : Salim's first kick and Jalal's nautanki ...
Back with my update πŸ˜† sorry for being so late this time πŸ˜³ Update please Gang .. sorry ! πŸ˜ƒ Next time i'll try to update soon ... Please comment and like the chapter ... πŸ˜³

Precap : Jalal's care for Jodha ... 

Now , it was three months for Jodha's pregnancy ... She was being in a good care by all the people in the palace .. Even Ruqaiyya's attitude towards her had changed totally and she was also taking a lot of care of Jodha ! But at this time , no one can be careful than the husband himself .. And Jalal was proved to be a caring , loving husband as well as a caring & loving father too ... 

It was the morning time , the weather was cold today as it was winter season ... Jodha tried getting up from the blanket but Jalal refused " Nahe Jodha Begum ! aap leti rahiye'' . Jodha looked at him in a bad mood .. " Per antu Shehnesha hum yaha lete lete thak gaye hain " . she holds his hand , trying to put some butter on him " Aap kitne ache hain , hamari har baat mante ha , hamara itna khayal rakhte ha ... toh phir hamari yeh baat bhi man le " .

Jalal was aware that she's trying to butter polish him , he did some nautanki " acha ! kariye jo apka man kerta ha ... ap per hamari baaton ka asar he nahe hota " Jodha thought Jalal has got angry on her ...

She lied on his lap and said " acha na ! lejiye .. nahe uth rahein hum " Jalal looked at her and thought in his mind " apki isi adaa per hum fida ha Jodha Begum "he was smirking , Jodha said " Aap hand kyun rahein hain ? "  Jalal was replying to her but they he heard Jodha saying " oyieee " ...

He looked at her , what did she said ! again she screamed " kya ker rahein ha aap " Jalal looked at her , " Hum kuch nahe ker rahein hain Jodha Begum " .. Jodha looked at him , " apka yeh bacha ! " .. Jalal's mouth wide opened and he couldn't understand anything " Bacha ! " he exclaimed unknowingly ..

Jodha was fine now , no more kicks from Salim this time " Bade sahe kehte ha ! Jaisa baap waisa beta " .. Jalal looked at her questiongly " Kya ? " .. " Aray ! Shehnesha woh .. Salim humein andar se lat mar rahein thay " she replied ... Jalal laughed a lot and looked at her and said " had hoti ha Jodha Begum ... bacha is duniya ma aya bhi nahe hai ke apne use daantna shuru ker diya " .. Jodha frowned " aap hamara mazak uda rahein ha ... jaiye .. hum apse baat nahe kerte " and she turned her face another side .. 

Jalal lifts her face towards him by her chin .. " hum toh mazak kar rahein thay " Jodha then looked at her ... " agar yeh bacha aap ke tarah shararte nnikla toh hum ise do chante jad denge " .. Jalal vivicously replied " khabardar ! Jo apne hamare bache ya bachi ko haath lagaya warna ... " and he stopped .. Jodha replied " warna kya ? haan ? hum uski ammi jaan honge aur humein usko marne ka pura adikaar ha "
Jalal said " theek ha .. agar aap yehi kare ge toh hum apne bache ko le kar yahan se bhaag jainge " and for few seconds both looked at each other and then laughed together ... " Shehnesha aap bhi na " Jodha said giggling .. " Jodha Begum aap bhi na'
Jalal said giggling too ..

Ishq hai woh ehsaas ...
Ishq hai woh jazbaat 
Badal de yeh duniya ..
badal de yeh halaath ... β€οΈ

If you enjoyed it , please hit like and comment .. I'll be very pleased πŸ˜³
Edited by ---Mehak--- - 10 years ago