| FF-AkDha ka prem-ch22upd birth of salim PG139 *17march*

Mrs.KimJongin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey guys ! so i decided to start writing Fan Fictions .. to share my gutter mind thinking with all πŸ˜³ I am writing FF for the first time so if there are any mistakes so forgive me please .. ab kya bachi ke jaan loge πŸ˜†
  Chapter 1 - They expressed the love for each other 

Jodha is deep in thinking about her relation with Jalal .. and that so many months have passed their marriage had happened .. and then she realizes her feelings for Jalal ... 
" Woh Insaan jis se hum itni ghirna kerte thay , aaj hamare liye bohot keemati hain "
Moti hears this and comes inside .. She said .. " Kon ? " Jodha says .. " Moti tum hamare
baatein chup ker sun rahe thi " .. Moti " Nahe Jodha hum toh bus andar aa rahein thay aur aap ko muskurate dekha .. toh humein awasht nahe laga aap ko pareeshan kerna "..
She again asks Jodha who is the lucky person , she act that she doesn't know anything when she knows that Jodha is in love with Jalal ... Jodha replies " Woh joh bus her waqt hamari aankhon mein beetar basey huay hain .. Shehnesha " .. Moti smiles .. Without saying anything to her she leaves .. Jodha is amazed why Moti left ! 

The reason Moti Left was to do some nautanki .. She went to Jalal and told him that 
Jodha wants to meet him .. Jalal asks her is there some special reason ? So she said that she has to say some hing very important about your's and her's relation ! Jalal was glanced what Jodha has to say .. He left all his work and went to Jodha ..

( It is a night scene ) Jodha is taking her jewellery off .. she's sitting in front of the mirror .. Jalal comes in , Jodha didn't noticed .. He comes in front of the mirror , Jodha was removing her necklace but she was having problem taking it off , the knot was so tight .. Jalal comes and helps her .. Jodha looked in the mirror , she saw Jalal .
She said to herself .. " Akhir humein hua kya ha .. ke humein har waqt bus Shehnesha he nazar ate hain , aur abhi raat mein bhi " .. While Jalal was removing her necklace his fingers touched her body , Jodha felt that its not her imagination but Jalal is really in her chamber .. she was amazed , and turned back and said " Shehnesha ... aap yahan ? "
Jalal said " Aap ne he humein yaad farmaya .. waisay joh aap abhi farma rahe thi hum ne sun liya ha ( he was teasing Jodha ) Jodha so much embarrassed .. She said .. " Woh Shehnesha .. humm .. wohh " Jalal kept his finger on her lips , and replied " Aap ko kuch kehne ke zaroorat nahe hain Jodha Begum .. Jodha glanced , her eyes wide opened .. he said " Hum bhi aap se yeh he baat kerna chahte thay " . 
Jalal said " Ap ko pata ha k jab hum ne aap ko pehli baar dekha tha .. Hamare dil ke dhadkan bht ziada tez dhadakne lage .. Jab hum ne aap se shadi ke jab bhi aur jab aaj hum aap se apni dil ke baat ker rahein hay tab bhi hamare dil ke dhadkan bht tez dhadak rahe ha ... " Jodha blushes and looks down .. Jalal said " Jodha Begum ab waqt agaya ha ke hum dono do se ek ho jaye .. " Jodha was blushing , smiling and replied " Hum bhi ab apna tan aur man aap se batne ke liye tayyar hain "
Background music In aankhon mein tum jab se ho gaye gum sara jahan tera chehra preet ka yeh rang ab tere sang aur bhi ho gaya gehra 
Jodha looked down .. Jalal puts his hand over her chin and puts her head up , Jodha smiles .. Jalal holds her bare waist and pushes her towards him .. And kisses her forhead .. then he was trying to kiss her lips ..
Back Ground music - Ishq hai woh ehsaas ishq hai woh jazbaat badal de yeh duniya badal de yeh wadaa .Ishq hai woh ehsaas ishq hai woh jazbaat badal de yeh duniya badal de yeh wadaa .

Jodha gets lose hold of he waist from Jalal , moves a little back and says " Shehnesha abhi nahe .. Kal raat ko .. kal raat ko hamare darmiyan ke saare deewarein gir jaaein gi .. " Jalal looks at her eyes very deep and agrees .. Then he leaves saying " Shabha khair Jodha Begum "

Precap : Romance in kitchen 

Hit Likes and Comments
Edited by ---Mehak--- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mrs.KimJongin thumbnail
                                       INDEX

| CHAPTER 1 - They expressed the love for each other  | | page # 1 |

| CHAPTER 2- Romance in Kitchen  | | pg # 6 |

| CHAPTER 3- AkDha ke SR | | pg # 11 |

| CHAPTER 4- Morning me Romance | | pg  # 16 |

| CHAPTER 5- Hamida Bano come to know of their new relation of Heart and soul | |pg #  22 |

CHAPTER 6- Jodha gets missing from the palace , Jalal to save her ... Pg 28

CHAPTER 7- Jodha's dream of a baby ... PG 34

CHAPTER 8 - Jalal's dream of Miscarriage of Jodha .. Pg 42

CHAPTER 9 - Jalal tells his dream to Jodha .. Jodha shocked ... PG 47

CHAPTER 10 - AkDha's flashback of Jodha's first fall in Jalal's arms   ... Pg 54 

CHAPTER 11 - The reason behind Jalal's closeness ... PG 61 

CHAPTER 12 | Their First Kiss | | Page # 68 |

CHAPTER 13 | Jalal explains Jodha the situation he was standing between | | Page # 74 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3870107?pn=74

CHAPTER 14 | AkDha visit's duragh memersing moments spent | | Page # 80 |

CHAPTER 15 | Jodha is pregnant | | Page # 88 | 

CHAPTER 16 | Jashn for the coming child | | Page # 96 |
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3870107&PID=100779839&#p1007798https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3870107?pn=11539

CHAPTER 17 | AKDHA sweet talk to the child | | pg # 104 |

CHAPTER 18 | AkDha spent a hot night | | pg # 109 |

CHAPTER 19 |  Jodha Vomiting , Jalal worried | | pg # 115 |
Edited by ---Mehak--- - 10 years ago
SUMESHNI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Aweosme start plz continue soon 
Mrs.KimJongin thumbnail

Originally posted by: SUMESHNI

Aweosme start plz continue soon 

Thank you so much Dear .. Like toh hit karo πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
SenpaiNOTICEME thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
AWW  It was marvelously written dear πŸ€—πŸ€—Yeh moti bi bari naughty hai han πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Aww😳😳 , he helps her to remove the necklace β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ Show mein kab hoga aisa πŸ€”πŸ€” It was sooo cute and romantic β€οΈβ€οΈ Loved it to core πŸ˜›πŸ˜› And the precap is (GM ACTIVATED) β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ UPDATE PLZ UPDATE PLZ πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Mrs.KimJongin thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetystubborn

AWW  It was marvelously written dear πŸ€—πŸ€—Yeh moti bi bari naughty hai han πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Aww😳😳 , he helps her to remove the necklace β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ Show mein kab hoga aisa πŸ€”πŸ€” It was sooo cute and romantic β€οΈβ€οΈ Loved it to core πŸ˜›πŸ˜› And the precap is (GM ACTIVATED) β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ UPDATE PLZ UPDATE PLZ πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Aagaye ! Tumhara he intezaar tha πŸ˜†
Thank u soo much first of all πŸ˜³
GM activate rakhna .. coz its going to be so much β˜ΊοΈ bht sochne ka time ha abhi meray pass q k school ke holidays aur bad gaye ! q k bht sardi ha .. toh government ne announce kiya k 8th jan se schools khule ge .. waisay kal khul rahein thy but ab 8 ko ... 
Yeah .. moti is always shown so naughty naughty toh Moti ka faida uthaya mei na πŸ˜†
SenpaiNOTICEME thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ---Mehak---

Aagaye ! Tumhara he intezaar tha πŸ˜†
Thank u soo much first of all πŸ˜³
GM activate rakhna .. coz its going to be so much β˜ΊοΈ bht sochne ka time ha abhi meray pass q k school ke holidays aur bad gaye ! q k bht sardi ha .. toh government ne announce kiya k 8th jan se schools khule ge .. waisay kal khul rahein thy but ab 8 ko ... 
Yeah .. moti is always shown so naughty naughty toh Moti ka faida uthaya mei na πŸ˜†

πŸ€—πŸ€— Sweety honey , I know you will not disappoint my GM πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Ache se soch na sweetu honey πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Meri school 6 jan se start hoga πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
sw123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
fantastic startπŸ‘πŸΌ
update soon and pm me when u update😊
mandy001 thumbnail
awesome start mehak...plz cntnu soon nd pm me.
Mrs.KimJongin thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetystubborn

πŸ€—πŸ€— Sweety honey , I know you will not disappoint my GM πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Ache se soch na sweetu honey πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Meri school 6 jan se start hoga πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

of course .. how can i disappoint ur gutter mind my dear πŸ˜†Awww .. 6 se .. koi baat nahe studies are important as well ! in which class are u πŸ˜³