Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jazsidhu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey u made me really eemotinal n im crying will reading it 😭
will totally miss asad ahmad khan n if i watch qubool hai u will always be in my mind...
u r the best karan singh grover...totally luv u n only u can be asad ahmad khan n no one...
Ksg will remain asad for us...n asya will always be kabhi n no one else...Edited by jazsidhu - 10 years ago
farz_parachute thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I feel you, babe.. I too was expecting an Xmas special. A dance, maybe. Nope, nada. Grinch. Well, well. Is it too soon to expect a New Year's miracle?
CHOCOSWATHI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i'll miss him
u made me cry 😭
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
the post made me emotional..😔
Reyansh23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful post yr
"I will miss you Mr. Khan.

Anything and everything about you! Most importantly I will miss the fact that every single day, sharp at 9:30, I jumped in front of the TV, only to watch you! I will miss that!

I will terribly miss you Asad Ahmed Khan."

Truly my feelings...9.30 won't b same anymore without u Karan Singh Grover...v l so so miss u...n our akdu hawt jahaanpanah six packs...
Qubool hai z over fr me
treasure11 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: McdreamyKSG

'Who Actually'

'Incredibly Foolish'

'Ammi, Who bechari nahin hain'

'Your truth, my truth, our truth'

'Ms.Faaroqui dil mein seena nahin seene mein dil hota hai'

'Agar aapko kuch ho jata tho I would have gone crazy'

"Aap mein itni kashish kyun hai...mere khwabon mein aapke saaye kyun hain...Kyun meri tanhayion mein khalal dalti hain aap...Kyun mere andhero mein Roshni ban kar ati hain..."

That was Asad Ahmed Khan. And when he said those words, my heart fluttered. And, yes! I fan-girled!

I remember the Dargah scene, the first time we met this character, and how I instantly fell in love. With the show, the concept, the setting...with Asad.

I remember how I jumped when he rescued Zoya from Akram.

I remember how he held her hand, the tunes of 'Tu Jahan' in the background- I had butterflies flying that time!

I remember how he lost the cricket quiz to zoya! Oh God! The face he made that time :)

I remember how he cringed looking at his dripping coffee mug.

I remember,Mangalpur. His ZOYAA...wali dahad! The way he cursed himself for letting her go, and then held her in his arms to soothe her after she was all right.

Wasn't that Bliss?

I remember his hidden smiles, behind the newspaper, when Zoya made him sandwiches with those cute smileys!- Gosh! That lopsided, heart stopping smirk-Killer.

I remember him loosing himself and laughing his heart out (that enchanting and infectious laugh..)..for the first time ever...and then dancing to Bol nah halke halke'

Then those lines...'Aap mein itni kashish kyun hai..'- that made my heart dance! And the Aww fest began...

I remember him running to the airport, to stop his lady love from leaving and the way he slipped that ring on her finger! That look of pure contentment on his face!

His crazy eye-rolls, those sexy six-Packs- I will miss my jahanpanah!

I will miss his longing stares, the way he hugged (and thanked the almighty above- Always!😆)

I will miss his OCD,

I will miss his fiery eyes; his anger.

I will miss his cuteness...the fact that a frog was his best friend when he was a kid!

I will miss his every look, his every word, his every glare...

I will miss you Mr. Khan.

Anything and everything about you! Most importantly I will miss the fact that every single day, sharp at 9:30, I jumped in front of the TV, only to watch you! I will miss that!

I will terribly miss you Asad Ahmed Khan.

Love.

----------------------------------------------

And how can I forget...I will miss you Karan Singh Grover. I remember how my excitement knew no bounds when I got to know that you are finally coming back!

Thanks a lot for making me fall in love with this extremely arrogant, uptight, prude, a hot head and an insanely handsome, Asad Ahmed Khan.

-------------------------------------------

Okay guys...I know I sounded very sentimental...I guess I am actually! Can't help it really. It will take some time to sink in...

The truth is, whosoever will play the character of Asad will never be in those moments I mentioned. And in those moments I see Asad. Those moments made me fall for him in the first place! With him gone, I don't think so I will ever be able to connect to this show anymore. I will always love Asad and the person who played him. Wish Karan all the very best! Come back soon dearie...you'll be missed!

A warm hug to everyone who feels the same, that it would never be the same again!

Goodbye Qubool Hai...

Love.

-AND THAT TERI MERI SEQIENCE 
THE WAY HE CRINGED WHEN SHE THOUGHT HE WOULD HIT HER

-HIS GUILT WHEN HE CAME TO KNOW SHE IS ALONE IN THE WORLD 
AND EVEN HER AAPI IS NOT HER OWN

-THE WAY HE SAID 'WAHH WAHH ZOYA'
WHEN SHE URGED HIM TO APPRECIATE HER SHAYARI 

-AND THAT FIRST SHAYARI OF HIS IN EID 

-THE WAY HE TOOK A BITE OF PIZZA FROM ZOYA'S HAND 

-THE WAY HE LOOKED AT HER AND SAID 
'MERE LIYE TO JANNAT WAHI AHI JAHA APP HAI'

AND SOOO MANY MORE MOMENTS 
THANK YOU SOO MUCH FOR A LOVELY POST 👏  🤗
I GOT GOOSEBUMPS!!!!!
I MISS YOU ASAD 
AND I'LL MISS YOU KSG AND WILL BE WAITING  FOR U 
AND I'LL MISS YOU KABHI  
saida.m thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

You know, I am almost tempted to see if it is April 1st. Or perhaps we have a Clowns' and Fools' day in December as well now?

rendezvousvin thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Truly said... we all will miss Karan as Asad... Hope to see him soon in a new show...
swapno thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I am crying...can't write anything...😭
Your post is awesome..thank you
BeYourself thumbnail
You know what, you said what my heart was screaming out silently till now...

i am feeling so emotional right now...

after waiting for so long we had got back KSG...his very first look had made me fall in love with him all over again...

after knowing his side of the story i just want him to get well soon and come back with a bang...

he is a great actor and the way he has portrayed the character of Asad Ahmed Khan, i bet no one in this universe can do...

all his scenes have made a mark already which can neither be deleted nor can be replaced...

we love you KSG...

you will always be there in my good wishes...

may god bless you with all the good things and good health..

and Good Bye QH... i am thankful to you coz you gave us back our KSG...

but now, you don't exist for me anymore...

so i don't care about QH...

It was nice FORGETTING you QH...

Hope to see all KSG fans once again in a new forum very soon...

P.S-- keep commenting on KSG's profile...