Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

McdreamyKSG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: pal81

I am new to this forum having been a silent member most of the time. But this time I cant help but speak up. I will miss KSG very very much. I was in love with the character of Asad & for me no one can play Asad but KSG an. How I wish the channel had given us a Asya nikah scene and ended his track logically. Maybe tht would have made it bearable. However am very saddened by the recent events. I really wish some how KSG could return. Maybe a christmas miracle!! But if not - then its goodbye QH for me as I watched QH only for Asad and Zoya. If KSG is not there then there is no Asya for me. RIP Asad!! 😭

I feel exactly the same...
They should just get Asya married...and end the show for good! It would be physically painful to watch any one else as asad!

--Natasha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: McdreamyKSG

Hi Elenaa di...Its so good to hear from you...I JUST FEEL SO BAD!
I will miss Mr.Khan so bloody much...Its bye bye to QH from me too...
Sorry that I made you upset with the post..👏.i just had to let all of that out!
Every line, every scene, every track means so much..❤️.
I will miss karan...
And Mangalpur? I choose not to think abt that...It just makes me cry!
A big hug to you dearie!🤗

mam I had I guess a week ago replied to your pm which I gather you havent read so far so do have a look 😆

Yes every damn scene that had ksg in it or for that matter kabhi is very much close to my heart:*

every dialogue every scene yes every mitva moment means alot:(

Im trying not to think about it and I dont think ill be able to watch even the old episodes for a while because they will just be a tragic reminder that we wont be able to see them in future:(
McdreamyKSG thumbnail

Originally posted by: saida.m

The biggest, warmest hug for you too!

All I can hope is that "This too shall pass".
Oh God! My AsYa babies! The dimpled babes!
How can you mourn something that never existed?

All this only ever happend to me once before when Sirius Black died in Harry Potter! And I was thirteen then and all the preteen teen hormones were ruling.

But now...?????

Gah! Ugly crying.

I know...I hope this too shall pass.😭...
And Ya My Asya Dimpled babies!😭
Its just ugly..🤢..
But I don't know why I am still hoping for a ray of hope to shine...

-RM- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
-I so feel the same ❤️-

Loved the post.
McdreamyKSG thumbnail

Originally posted by: elenaa

mam I had I guess a week ago replied to your pm which I gather you havent read so far so do have a look 😆

Yes every damn scene that had ksg in it or for that matter kabhi is very much close to my heart:*

every dialogue every scene yes every mitva moment means alot:(

Im trying not to think about it and I dont think ill be able to watch even the old episodes for a while because they will just be a tragic reminder that we wont be able to see them in future:(

OMG Really di? 
I have som many unred PMs in my Inbox...it must have been transferred to the next page...Sorry sweetie! Maaf kar do?

And ya...Mitwa Ishq Pe Zor nahin...😭
farz_parachute thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Truly darling Karan, do find it in your heart to come back and end this the right manner, at least there would be closure.

And yes, I too once cried over a fictional character-yes the same. Sirius Black.

And Karan is Asad Ahmed Khan. Hamara apna Jahapanah. And he's a great talent. Won many awards, yes, and millions more hearts for his role as Mr Khan. You're amazing, akdu or not! Love you loads Asad. You are to me and millions more, Asad Ahmed Khan.

If only you'd call me incredibly foolish for crying over this. Hey, at least I have plenty of pictures of you. And videos. And your famous one-liners, forever etched in my memory. And use them I will, as a reminder of a legend called Asad Ahmed Khan.
--Natasha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: McdreamyKSG

OMG Really di?
I have som many unred PMs in my Inbox...it must have been transferred to the next page...Sorry sweetie! Maaf kar do?

And ya...Mitwa Ishq Pe Zor nahin...😭

yeah I knew that you wouldnt have seen it because you would have so many unread pms.its totally okay Shubhi:)

Right now its just that EMOTIONS PE ZOR NHI:'((((

OH FREAK I MEAN WHY ALL THIS HAPPENING IS IN THE FIRST PLACE! DAMN IT! DUNNO WHETHER TO BE UPSET OR ANGRY!

ABIGGGHUGANDMUCHLOVE 🤗
McdreamyKSG thumbnail

Originally posted by: farz_parachute

Truly darling Karan, do find it in your heart to come back and end this the right manner, at least there would be closure.

And yes, I too once cried over a fictional character-yes the same. Sirius Black.

And Karan is Asad Ahmed Khan. Hamara apna Jahapanah. And he's a great talent. Won many awards, yes, and millions more hearts for his role as Mr Khan. You're amazing, akdu or not! Love you loads Asad. You are to me and millions more, Asad Ahmed Khan.

If only you'd call me incredibly foolish for crying over this. Hey, at least I have plenty of pictures of you. And videos. And your famous one-liners, forever etched in my memory. And use them I will, as a reminder of a legend called Asad Ahmed Khan.

Oh God! Talk about his pictures! I have plenty! But I don't have the heart to look at them right now!😭
Why cant THIS NOT HAPPEN?! 
It will definitely take some time for the fans to get over this..

I will miss my Akdu...Vampire Ahmed Khan!😭 
harshadislove thumbnail
beautiful post
ur post made me cry
ksg rockss
McdreamyKSG thumbnail

Originally posted by: KaranSGRules

beautiful post
ur post made me cry