Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
if it goes as per novel ...then raman will lay a condition of full custody of ruhi in exchange for divorce
virgo24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

virgo24 thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

virgo24 thumbnail

napstermonster thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7
Do we know for a fact that Raman and Shagun are NOT divorced?

Because if they have divorced, it has to be after Ruhi's birth, and the issue of custody would have been handled back then, when they did their divorce. I think Raman has custody of Ruhi, or he would not have been able to comfortably leave her with his mother for all this time. Shagun would also not want to take Ruhi with her, when she left to be someone's girlfriend--who wants a sexy girlfriend who comes complete with a baby girl?

I think Shagun is still a mother, even if she is a bad one--she reacted for Ruhi when she was having hot soup, and she wanted to go to the hospital. If she was NOT divorced from Raman, and if she had not given up any rights to Ruhi, I think she could have seen her kid and been in Ruhi's life and Raman and the Bhallas could not have stopped her. She is not an evil woman, just a selfish, greedy one. One of the things she gave up to get Ashok's money was her daughter.

As far as Raman-- I actually think when he says--Shagun, I wont let you go so easily---Raman means he wont let her live her life easily with Ashok without getting revenge, not that he will not actually divorce her. I think the fact that she basically walked out on him and Ruhi LEAVING A FILE in Raman's flashbacks indicates to me that she served him with divorce papers when she left.

Also, if they are NOT divorced, I think Shagun could not go ahead so openly and easily into a live-in relationship with another man--not in India. Her society friends don't act like she is ALSO Raman's current wife, but like she is ONLY Ashok's live in girlfriend.

Clear difference, to me.
Edited by napstermonster - 10 years ago
virgo24 thumbnail

553933 thumbnail
divorce is coming thru on monday according to spoilers then there is custody battle
virgo24 thumbnail

ipkforever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Think Raman might blackmail Ishitha into marrying him using Mihika. The court if going to give Raman 15 days time. In that time, he might realise Ruhi's attachment towards Ishitha and marry her to keep Ruhi with him.

virgo24 thumbnail