Possible Story Direction-Custody Battle

virgo24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PyaarDostiHai thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi virgo24,
That's definitely a possibility. The custody battle is pretty much a definite since the show is loosely based on the book "Custody". But how the battle comes into the story... well that's up to Ekta. Honestly speaking, Shagun lost all right to Ruhi when she left her so the custody battle would probably end really quickly if Raman and Ishita were already together, so maybe you're right.
I hope that she makes the custody battle after Raman and Ishita are together though. Otherwise, the importance of the custody battle will be lost and instead emphasis will be placed on the romance between Raman and Ishita.

By Shagun's husband, you mean Ashok? Raman's ex-boss? I know what you mean in terms of guilty looks. It seems the serial makers are trying to portray Shagun as a woman who left her husband and child (for money apparently as I heard forum members talk about that), but who feels guilty for doing so. She seems to still care for her daughter so I guess she's not a negative character but a grey one.

And as for Ashok's hair... well it's interesting. 😆

Loving the story and actors and characters so far. Hope the show doesn't get extremely unrealistic later.

hagen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

virgo24 thumbnail

virgo24 thumbnail

infiresmayn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Heyya!

I'm coming back to IF after ages and it's all because of YHM! Just wanted to clarify - Raman specifically mentioned in an episode that he won't divorce Shagun easily, as he wants her to suffer, so technically, they are both still married. Shagun lives with Ashok on a mere boyfriend-girlfriend basis, nothing more :)

And the mystery of Ashok's hair left me a bit confused too! I didn't quite know what to make of it 🤣

I also definitely see those guilty glances Shagun gives to Raman and I think she might still care about him? I had a theory that Ashok somehow lured Shagun into his 'love', but now she may be regretting her decision..? And clearly Ashok's not the most faithful considering he was getting so intimate with that journalist woman :/

And I think I agree with you when you say a custody case may be on the cards! As for now though, I'm hooked on knowing how Ishita gets out of being assumed a kidnapper!!
ThruMyEyez-Nita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hmm, interesting, I was unaware that Raman has not divorced Shagun yet - gives an interesting twist to Raman and Ishita's relationship.

Here is how I think it might play out. It is possible that Raman after seeing Ishita's concern for Ruhi and their relationship decides to marry her and thus will proceed to divorce Shagun. Ashok might seek this opportunity and ask Shagun to fight for Ruhi's custody to make life difficult for Raman (although he made it clear during today's episode that he did not want that kid around)

It is still rather unclear as to what Raman's emotional status is regarding Shagun and vice versa. Did Shagun have feelings for Raman at all during their marriage or was she just being the good wife until Ashok came along?

virgo24 thumbnail

virgo24 thumbnail

ThruMyEyez-Nita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4