Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Daredevil- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Apart from the looks, shes got nothing to be an actress. My honest opinion.
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hows this serial?? worth watching or not..also what day it airs and on which channel?
MochaQueen thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Thanks umz, no I didnt watch the first episode yet but now after reading your comments it seems interesting. I will watch this for sure!
MochaQueen thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: Usman.

hows this serial?? worth watching or not..also what day it airs and on which channel?

So far, from the comments it sounds good.

It comes on Thursdays 8pm on Hum TV
Amara_B thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

But why double role? :S Can't they afford another actress to play her mother? 😆

Lol. Sarmad marries Shabbi so he can get revenge because she looks exactly like the woman who broke his parents marriage/caused his parents death, hence the double role. Otherwise he wouldn't recognise her and there'd be no revenge.

I really hope Sarmad doesn't go completely crazy though, Shabbi is so sweet. I don't get why people hold children responsible for parents mistakes.

Poor Shabbi, her uncles were useless, cousin and aunt hated her, and now her husband. :(
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Hina.. will try to watch it..
nothing exceptionally good comes on tv these days.. I'm only watching Shukk & Mohabbat subh ka sitara hai (both occasionally) & Quddosi saheb ki bewah 😆😆
Amara_B thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Thats what I emant, I want him to do a solo lead!

And he is SO good at doing negative characters.. I hated him in ML and Aks😆

Guys I had never seen Faizan before in anything, never even knew he existed lol. You guys are praising his acting so much I want to watch one of his serials now, what's ML? I might watch that one, I've heard Aks is really not good.
MochaQueen thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Amara - Yeah, I get it. It's unrealistic though. I loved Aks actually. ML is Meri Laadli, but he didn't have much of a role in it.
Usman - You can watch it. It has your Alishba's sister :P

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Amara_B

Guys I had never seen Faizan before in anything, never even knew he existed lol. You guys are praising his acting so much I want to watch one of his serials now, what's ML? I might watch that one, I've heard Aks is really not good.

Hey Amara, he was in "Main Gunehgar Nahi" as a parallel lead and in "Aik Nayi Cinderella" again as a parallel lead. In both of them he was the sweet, good guy, hero.
MochaQueen thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Oh yeah, now I remember. That's how I fell for him. :P