Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Posted: 10 years ago
The revenge part sounds interesting...but the double role part is confusing lol
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
First episode already aired? Omg I am so watching this, just realized Faizan Khawaja is in it and is looking better than ever,
MochaQueen thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

First episode already aired? Omg I am so watching this, just realized Faizan Khawaja is in it and is looking better than ever,

He gets hotter with every show!
canuck-umz thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I think he lost some weight, his jawline is more defined now. I love the way he talks, so mellow.

I watched the first episode, it was nice, too little of Faizan though. I think this may be great, Faizan as the conflicted, grey shaded, anti-hero. He does brooding really well. The whole revenge saga over two generations ... looks like a good story. I better not be the only one here watching this. Need to discuss.
MochaQueen thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

He is really talented but always gets side roles, I hope after this he starts getting lead roles
canuck-umz thumbnail

He is really talented but always gets side roles, I hope after this he starts getting lead roles

Well kinda, most of his roles have been as a lead except as a parallel lead, just not as a solo hero. He is probably one of the most talented actors because he actually studied theatre, film, acting, etc. He has been mentored by some great personalities. He deserves to be a solo hero. I dunno if he doesn't get many offers or if he is just picky but all I know is that I want to see this guy more often.

dramaybaaz. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

I thought I was the only one in love with Faizan lol. His acting is amazing and he's really good looking. Him and Adeel Hussain both need to be in more shows!
dramaybaaz. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Thank god Mehwish is only going to be seen through flashbacks! And I really hope Syra is playing a double role because she and Faizan look really cute together, wouldn't want her to be in love with Adnan. I know Faizan will be great as a brooding, grey character, but I just hope that he's not shown as too crazy for revenge. Grey is okay, but I don't want him turning out villainous. He's never the hero in most shows :p
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey all
just saw the first episode and so far a good start. the story looks interesting and even i hope they don't make faizan's character OTT evil. Syra is cute as always. 
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

The revenge part sounds interesting...but the double role part is confusing lol

Ohh I guess both the parts will not appear at the same time. I think the mother is dead and she will only appear in flashbacks and we will only see one Syra at a time. So umm I hopee it will not be that confusing...🤔
Edited by PyarayAfzal - 10 years ago