Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KSG_luv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
What did i just watch!!?!? What!?! Like what..

Firstly how did shabbi even get pregnant? Didnt they have that i like you but i hate you relationship..
They definitely rushed shabbi and sarmads relationship!!

I actually wished that after kirans bakwas..we would get spme sweet moments where sarmad will have some sort of regret and repent whatever and however he behaved with shabbi..like going all psycho on her and stuff..and theyll have some sweet moments with sarmad flirting with shabbi!
And this is what i got..the worst part is i didnt even know it was the last episode until i saw it on the video..
Like what!??
And then with the uncle and the servant?!?! What happened to them..maybe shabbi exposes them after her full recovery..so i thought that would be bearable..

but what about how sarmad was out to destroy her family and her in the last episode and all of a sudeen shes pregnant and hes a good guy..i mean he almost raised his hand on her and the little bit of repentance was shown when he was crying by her bedside..but it wasnt even enough!

Dint even get me started on kiran..ive had enough of her

I wish humtv gives us an alternative ending or something cz they just left us hanging..

I dead wish some writes a One shot or some sort fanfic on sarmad and shabbi for a ending they shouldve shown..it would be thousand times better than what they showed on the show itself!

Extremely disappointed..the first show i was obsessed with after meri zaat zara and both shows had the worst scenarios! Cant even!
noor321 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KSG_luv

What did i just watch!!?!? What!?! Like what..

Firstly how did shabbi even get pregnant? Didnt they have that i like you but i hate you relationship..
They definitely rushed shabbi and sarmads relationship!!

Fights don't stop manly needs. Sexual needs are usually not affected by fights between husband and wife. ๐Ÿ˜†
BlackJack. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Hey congrats youre a goldie๐Ÿ˜†

oh yeah thanks๐Ÿ˜ณ
MochaQueen thumbnail

Ayeza Khan

Maybe he raped her or something? :S
BlackJack. thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Maybe he raped her or something? :S

๐Ÿ˜† you dont rape your wife!
noor321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LazyLad

๐Ÿ˜† you dont rape your wife!

There is marital rape, so yes you can. If you force your wife even if she doesn't want you it is still rape. 
Edited by noor321 - 10 years ago
BlackJack. thumbnail

Originally posted by: noor321

There is marital rape, so yes you can. If you force your wife even if she doesn't want you it is still rape. 

perhaps but shabeeeh already liked him and he also... when sane... thought good of her. so there is no point in saying that ...you know
MochaQueen thumbnail

Ayeza Khan

well who knows what happens behind those closed doors ...l
noor321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LazyLad

perhaps but shabeeeh already liked him and he also... when sane... thought good of her. so there is no point in saying that ...you know

I wasn't saying for sure Shabbi was raped by Surmed but just stating the general fact that you can rape your wife, just because she is your wife it doesn't give the husband the Visa to go down there whenever he feels like it despite his wife not wanting to. 
Edited by noor321 - 10 years ago
Cheesy-Chants thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
why the heck shabi got ended with a guy who is a murderer and showing enemity towards her family and why tipu z with that psychotic kiran again...really both evils sarmad and kiran wins over good people like neha and kiran second husband and ended with good fate ofcourse having the loyal parteners like shabi and tipu...

What a waste of a very good tory which had too much potential but alll going down into dr4ain with this rushed,illogical and incomplete ending with sooo many loop holes...i wish for the season 2 of rubaru