Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ladybug10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Expect a lot of Adnan siddiqui on HUM tv in coming days. He is there in MHMD & he is also shooting for another serial in US with Mawra & Sarwat which is coming soon on HUM.Edited by Jenniferlover - 10 years ago
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Looking forward to Saba's new show. Who's the actor playing her young love interest?

I don't like Syra's dialogue delivery...Adnan is damn good... might try this one for his sake.
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
MHMD = Mere Hamdam Mere Dost
MochaQueen thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Oh so is the Mawra one starting before that?
Ladybug10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Oh so is the Mawra one starting before that?

Not sure though, but i think MHMD would start before.
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Saw the first episode. So far liking the show and apparently I was totally off the mark. Adnan and Faizan belong to the different generations. 
MochaQueen thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Hmmm I wonder what the story is!
Splash-ASYA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MarryMeAdeel

More important question...why the hell is this Adnan so popular? Hotter actors please😳

i agree with u... 😉
WabalMunni thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Hmmm I wonder what the story is!

The story maybe revolves around revenge. In next episode Faizan (Sarmad) will marry Saira (Shabeeh) for revenge. I think Faizan's parents were Mehwish and Adnan. Saira I guess have double roles in the serial. Double roles in the sense mother-daughter.
Edited by PyarayAfzal - 10 years ago
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PyarayAfzal

The story maybe revolves around revenge. In next episode Faizan (Sarmad) will marry Saira (Shabeeh) for revenge. I think Faizan's parents were Mehwish and Adnan. Saira I guess have double roles in the serial. Double roles in the sense mother-daughter.

yup ...i agree...saira yusuf is playing double role,...one is of mother and daughter...she probably came between adnan and mehwish ...so faizan is seeking revenge.