Rubaru (Humtv) - Adnan Siddiqui/Syra Yousuf/Mehwish Hayat

starstruckk thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This teaser caught my attention. It seems quite interesting.
From the teaser it has Adnan, Syra and Mehwish in the cast. I think this may take Aseer Zaidi's spot? not sure..but it's coming soon. 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgSSgLmkQZ0[/YOUTUBE]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

The promo was released yesterday. I think it may be taking the place of Halki Si Khlish since that ended yesterday. Khoya Khoya Chand has finished too, I think that ones being replaced by Zindagi Tere Bina (Noman Ijaz, Samiya Mumtaz and Shahood or whatever his name is)

Mehwish seems to be in every show now :S
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
What the? Mehwish again? She is in every other show on air at the moment. Ridiculous!

On top of that her face is bugging me, the lip fillers, possible plastic surgery or maybe it's weight gain. Whatever it is she looks so different now.
MochaQueen thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

She needs to take a break!
Oh and the other show is replacing Halki Si Khalish, so I guess this one might be starting next Thursday.
canuck-umz thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

She needs to take a break!

Oh and the other show is replacing Halki Si Khalish, so I guess this one might be starting next Thursday.

On top of that she isn't even that good of an actress.
hatred against mehwish ðŸ˜’
I have nothing against her...more importantly if the drama is good who cares about the actors?
More important question...why the hell is this Adnan so popular? Hotter actors please ðŸ˜³
MochaQueen thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

On top of that she isn't even that good of an actress.

I liked her when I first saw her in Miraat ul Uroos because she was pretty. Now she is just annoying, and her acting isn't very impressive either. Plus her clothes and hairstyle in Kabhi Kabhi🤢

I'd rather see a talented actor than a good looking face (Adnan Siddiqui, Sanam Saeed)
canuck-umz thumbnail

Originally posted by: MarryMeAdeel

hatred against mehwish ðŸ˜’

I have nothing against her...more importantly if the drama is good who cares about the actors?

Originally posted by: MarryMeAdeel

More important question...why the hell is this Adnan so popular? Hotter actors please ðŸ˜³

No we don't hate her, we are just annoyed of seeing her in every other drama that is airing right now. She used to be pretty but then she did something to her face which is hard to ignore. If a drama is good and an actor sucks then it does ruin the drama. For example, Shehr e zaat was a good show but I hated it because Mahira 's acting was soo annoying.

Also, Adnan Siddiqui is popular because he is a veteran who used to look good back in the day. I would rather watch a good actor than watch a pretty face (ie. Shehryar Munawar). What's funny is that I have never been a fan of Adnan Siddiqui's so I am giving a very neutral opinion here.

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I liked her when I first saw her in Miraat ul Uroos because she was pretty. Now she is just annoying, and her acting isn't very impressive either. Plus her clothes and hairstyle in Kabhi Kabhi🤢

I'd rather see a talented actor than a good looking face (Adnan Siddiqui, Sanam Saeed)

I first saw her in Manchalay, she looks so different from back then. I really think she got some surgeries, lip fillers for sure. She looked weird now I can't get past her face, there is something off with it now.
Edited by canuck-umz - 10 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Oh so you hated Mahira's acting too?  :P