Back after a break, Mihika turns positive in YHM

AnkitaKaran thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Back after a break, Mihika turns positive
Dec 14, 2013, 12.00AM IST TNN[ Shruti Jambhekar ]
Mihika Verma
Mihika Verma who started off in showbiz as a model cut her teeth as an actress playing character roles in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil, Kitani Mohabbat Hai, Baat Hamaari Pakki Hai, an episode of Yeh Hai Aashiqui and has returned after a brief sabbatical to play another full-fledged role in Ye Hai Mohabbatein.
So, what made her stay away from soaps? She says, "I deliberately took a break as I was getting typecast after playing negative roles and I reached a point where I got sick and tired of doing them. I'm a positive and happy-go-lucky person " and here I was getting to play the vamp simply because I looked very glamourous!"
Of course, Mihika did get "lucrative offers" to play negative roles which she declined and now, she is finally playing play a positive, bubbly and confident character in Ye Hai Mohabbatein.
She said, "I've to thank Ekta (Kapoor) as she asked me to be patient and worked out this character for me. I can't ask for more as it is an interesting show based on Manju Kapur's Custody. For this role, Ekta asked me to vanish from the screen for some time, and I was clearly told not to take up any negative role."
Seems like patience seems to have paid for this leggy lass!
http://m.timesofindia.com/entertainment/tv/news/Back-after-a-break-Mihika-turns-positive/articleshow/27302839.cms

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Janvie-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for sharing.😊
Seen her in KMH❤️ 😳 before and also in that Chudail waala Ekta's show on Life Ok😆
Loving Mihika here.❤️ 😳She is really pretty and It feels good to see her in positive role for a change.😃 😳

And Without a Doubt,I watch this show for My Divyanka Tripathy.❤️ 😳Not to Forget,I'm just loving the cuttest Ruhi.❤️And Karan is a good actor as well.😊 😳
divya17.8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
tfs..
i had seen her in kis des mein hai mera dil.. she is doing great job here..