Sneak Peak Into Raman's Ex-Married Life

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
they show a little glimpse of raman's married life with shagun...he is a very faithful and loving husband...it was so cute that he feels that shagun's mole is his lucky charm...no wonder whenever raman's sees ruhi's mole it reminds him of shagun...
ruhi is exact replica of her mother...all her actions are like her mother...this is also one reason why raman's stay away from his daughter even though he loves is daughter...not only the mole...whatever ruhi does reminds him of shagun...like mother...like daughter in beauty and action...

the other thing shown in the glimpse is...raman is a shy...nerdy and geek guy😆...he is always a smiling person...😭

last but not least...raman-shagun's marriage is arrange...its not a love marriage but arrange marriage...but raman falls in love with shagun at the first sight...

they had a happy married life till disaster happened...

raman deeply was in love with shagun...he loves her too much...can't believe that shagun could leave a man like raman for her selfish interest...😡...raman is a sweetheart...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zeba_ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I just started watching this show. Did they show in the previous episodes why his wife left him? 
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zeba_

I just started watching this show. Did they show in the previous episodes why his wife left him? 

nopes...its still a mystery...we only see a glimpse of FB...divorce papers thrown on the table...someone goes out of the house in a big car thats it...

currently the glimpse was abt shagun-raman married life was...it was a small glimpse only...there is still so much to be known...
KaranSG_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
according to the novel Raman's wife leave him for Raman's rich and handsome boss.
since ekta kapoor has kept the story same with no change in the character names even...i guess this will be the reason.
sorry if i divulged the twist.Edited by love_kash - 10 years ago
peppygirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
but how could she leave ruhi.any mother or caring mother would put her kids first then think of her own pleasures.she cant substantiate her stand in any way she is a shelfish human
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: love_kash

according to the novel Raman's wife leave him for Raman's rich and handsome boss.
since ekta kapoor has kept the story same with no change in the character names even...i guess this will be the reason.
sorry if i divulged the twist.

yup i read that too...his name is ashok...
i think EK did not make any changes at all...
very soon we will know the entire truth of raman's past...
the only thing one can feel abt this glimpse is that raman is a happy...shy...nerdy...his marriage was a arrange one...but he falls in love at first sight...he loves his wife madly and deeply that he considers her mole is his lucky charm...and due to his wife's presence in his life...he got promotions over promotions...
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: peppygirl

but how could she leave ruhi.any mother or caring mother would put her kids first then think of her own pleasures.she cant substantiate her stand in any way she is a shelfish human

i agree...
petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I liked Raman's nerdy look in the flashback.
So his ex-wife leaves him for riches??? Explains Raman's current attitude.
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I hate Shagun so much, she was beautiful on the outside but ugly on the inside. ðŸ¤¢ Poor Raman n Ruhi ! 
Btw which novel are you guys talking about ?
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Nice post. Wat glimpses of shagun r raman past life shown it's quite predictable no need to study any novel r book.as they shown shagun as pretty woman n aspiring model n her mom voice saying in official looks for alliance with raman her mom saying tat shagun is aspiring model but they want to marry to a guy who can support her financially wat tat means her mom clearing stating her daughter aspirations n they shown raman as not so rich as some decent employee n also not fasionable guy with nerdy looks . It's clear shagun-raman compatibility not there physically r other common things n it's arranged mrg.as usual raman attracted n fallen for pretty woman which normal guy dreams of beautiful wife as his h/w.most of women compromise after mrg but shagun will not compromise n pushes hubby to fulfill her dreams r use her innocent hubby for her dreams n later move out of mrg leaving kid also for better life.
Ishita victim of infertility n rejected by her long time bf who has one aspiration only to be mom n raman victim of infidelity n cheated/betrayed by his wife for money is now rich but no love n complete family both come together for ruhi n fulfill their adpirations n both ve career n family n be winners whereas cvs might give closure to shagun character as total loser who left raman for her aspirations tat can be money r her needs watever will ve no career n family n one point may want to come back to raman r after becoming top model r rich might be lonely n might want to comeback to raman.after somedrama ishan n ruhi will be united as family.lets see how story unfolds.😊

Edited by Savz_uniqueblis - 10 years ago