Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Morana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Savz_uniqueblis

I heard tat novel name is custody . didn't remember the writer name.ask the que in help desk if u want more help.😊

Thanks, will do so.
Btw your dp of HR is awesome.
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Bamonforever

Thanks, will do so.
Btw your dp of HR is awesome.

welcome.
@ reg dp thanks 😊
SweetEtika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Novel name is custody written by Manju Kapur
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8
I know.. even reviews on Custody show the same story..
But I am assuming Kekta's main focus is on Ishita and Raman...
and not much on Raman's past...

I am dying to see some cute family scenes with Roohi and Raman and Ishita..!
NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I agree Raman was a very nice husband and a lovely father, he became ruthless becoz of his ex-wife!!
akku8910 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice post 😊.We got a small glimpse of Raman's married life and the fact that who Raman actually was as a person.He was a simple,shy person who was so commited 2 his wife and what stands out was his smiling and cheerful attitude 😭 which went terribly wrong after his wife left him.No wonder he was given the petname "happy" by his family members.It explains a lot abt his current masked behaviour.His ex-wife's unfaithful nature which led to his painful past is what made him come to a conclusion that ppl around value money the most and made him lose trust over women.
Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

raman deeply was in love with shagun...he loves her too much...can't believe that shagun could leave a man like raman for her selfish interest...😑...raman is a sweetheart...

sachiii😑

Word Count: 1

zaara610 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: love_kash

according to the novel Raman's wife leave him for Raman's rich and handsome boss.
since ekta kapoor has kept the story same with no change in the character names even...i guess this will be the reason.
sorry if i divulged the twist.

In the novel Raman and Shagun has 2 kids a teenage son and 3 yr old Ruhi and the character Ishita is also married...
Ekta Kapoor has made some changes to the storyline..
meghumonu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i think what shagun did was right anyway why will u stay in a marriage with a guy or gal who u dnt love and have no compatibility why shld we compromise bcoz we have kids human life is very small and we have think abt what we want from life why think abt others feeling's if u want money go for money if nu want playing around then play around itz abt ur life and priorities!! human shld love himself most love for others come second!! and there is no mahanta in staying in a marriage which has already lost its connection and has turned into a responsibility sort of thing!! becoz at the end of the day itz money which fills our belly not love!! anyway this is my opinion hope am not angering or hurting other ppl's feelings 😊
DiscoDhokla thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghan432

i think what shagun did was right anyway why will u stay in a marriage with a guy or gal who u dnt love and have no compatibility why shld we compromise bcoz we have kids human life is very small and we have think abt what we want from life why think abt others feeling's if u want money go for money if nu want playing around then play around itz abt ur life and priorities!! human shld love himself most love for others come second!! and there is no mahanta in staying in a marriage which has already lost its connection and has turned into a responsibility sort of thing!! becoz at the end of the day itz money which fills our belly not love!! anyway this is my opinion hope am not angering or hurting other ppl's feelings 😊

its your personal opinion, i respect it... but i strongly disagree with you..

if you are not compatible with your partner then why make kids???
ok, if you find someone after your kids are born then the issue should be handled patiently there is not a single problem with no solutions..
being with someone for money n love are two different things..

we dont know yet whether shagun was unhappy or happy with raman.. so we cannot judge on that.. but yes we have no right to spoil kids future.. whatever parents do it does affect their kids.

infidelity is a very delicate issue.. it does hamper many lives