The Two Mothers - How will they react?

..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Today's episode was great, even though we didn't have Raman actually seeing Ishita yet...although I'm guessing that might end up happening tomorrow or Thursday, at the clinic, seeing the precap...

I totally thought the cutest scene was with Ishita and Ruhi and putting on the bindi...The little girl who plays Ruhi is soso adorable😳 Poor Raman though, we finally got to see some of his flashbacks to his unpleasant memories of his divorce/marriage, and that's why he's so against getting married again. Something big surely must have happened to lead him to this stage...and I'm pretty sure we haven't found out yet, right? I wonder if the wife cheated on him, or married him for his money or something

And we saw the entrance of Mihika, Ishita's cousin...Do we have any idea what role she's playing? I'm hoping it's a positive one, and that she's not going to fall for Raman or something, but because this is an Ekta show...who knows what will happen😆😆 I mean, as of now it seems she has a boyfriend but we'll see soon?

🤣🤣🤣 And Ishita's mom...I think she's absolutely hilarious...that accent, that creeping on her daughter and neice, ohmygod...she reminds me so much of those stereoytpical Indian moms that we see and it's just going to be highly entertaining...poor woman has her wires crossed with regards to Raman😆

But anywho, finally coming to the main point of this post...we saw the two moms fighting as always in today's episode..and it just got me thinking of how they'll probably raise hell when Ishita and Raman get together in the end. I mean, they've been tyring to get their kids married for so long, and when they do want to, it'll be to their bigges enemy's child! South Indian vs. Punjabi Wedding...Looking forward to those episodes...

What do you think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Raman's wife cheated on him and his daughter reminds him of his wife due to the mark on her face reminding him of his bitter past. Eventhough Ruhi is not at fault she has to bear the consequences of what his mother did to Raman.

Mihika's role is positive there was an article about it. Maybe Raman's brother might play role opposite her unless CV's have some other plans.

There will be lot of clashes and blaming initially. Mrs.Bhalla doesn't think before she speaks and says things in anger without realizing it's impact on others or their feelings.

Both the mothers love their kids, wants their happiness and wish to see them settle down. Maybe they would try to act normal around each other or keep taunting each other.
..Naina.. thumbnail
^Ohgood, we do know! I guess I missed it then 😆 But yeah, poor Ruhi...in all of those scenes where Raman just turns away from the little girl, my heart just breaks... And it's not like we'll see a change in him soon...sigh :(

See with the mothers, I don't know if they'll be able to overcome hteir dislike for each other even though they love their kids. They have such strong feelings about the other culture/person..Plus, I'm pretty sure Raman's mom would want to see more grandkids, and having taunted Ishita's mom already about the fact that Ishita can't have kids, which I do think she completely meant, I don't see her even pretending to like Ishita...

We'll see soon enough though 😆
shruti thumbnail
^^During Raman introduction episode where he talks with his friend about breaking a marriage and giving promotion he talks about wife cheating on husband so that give a hint to his bitter past.

Does Mrs.Bhalla knows about Ishita's medical condition? In one episode they mentioned Amma and family are new to the locality then during terrace keys for party time Amma said why should she give her terrace keys to Mrs.Bhalla. CV's need to keep these minor points in mind when they mention it in episode.
..Naina.. thumbnail
^Yeah, that makes sense then from the party...I guess I wasn't paying too much attention there...

But I thought she had pointed that out, or was it just the fact that her daughter wasn't married and she was old, at the terrace party...and that's why the Ishita's mother was hurt? I might have totally imagined that and added my own dialogues into the scene 😆
-Rojaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Raman is in a vulnerable position, he obviously care for his daughter but doesn't want to show his feeling 1) Ruhi keeps on reminding him of her mother 2) Even if he decides to put the past behind and bond with his daughter, what if Ruhi asks him about her mother ? i remember the episode where Mrs Balla made Raman talk to Ruhi , all he said in the end of the conversation was '' i have to go now '' , he said it with such uncontrollable nervousness. i've often noticed such '' i need to go '' kind of statements are used when someone fears of breaking down in tears. In a way, he is emotionally challenged.

I think Raman's ex-wife was ambitious in a way she found it difficult to raise a child, cheated on him then left him for someone who is wealthier than him. Hence, Raman doesn't have a good opinion about girls or marriage.

When Mrs Iyer asked her Punjabi padosi her '' purinjutha'' ( which means '' understood ''? in tamil ) and Mrs Balla was like '' Konsi Juda ? 🤣 and when Mrs Iyer was telling her husband '' tell her to stop shouting , again Mrs Balla says '' oh she is saying me bad words '' 🤣🤣 when Raman - Ishita decide to get married, the interaction between these two mothers will be hilarious 😆😆
Edited by -Roshani- - 10 years ago
shruti thumbnail
^^They have not disclosed Raman's past but that party incident hints at it. Raman if he wants to love his daughter he can't due to his past.

Maybe that was just daughter not being married yet or she might be aware of it.
AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
based on Manju kapurs novel custody ...
somewhere along she will marry raman for ruhi
thesaint148 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
The best part is I shots always behave very nicely with mrs bhalla so once the initial resistance is gone she will willingly accept ishita due to her simplicity and the respect she gives to others.
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5
As neighbours both moms bringing roofs down n after some drama they come to terms for their kids lives when their kids marry.hope cvs keep these moms hilarious than hammering in future also.