Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
It has already been mentioned that Ramans wife cheated on him and the battle of the child's custody will star..I guess it will be breaking point for Raman-Ishithas relation. I guess ex-wifey will be wealthy and probably married so to beat her, he may be forced to marry Ishitha🤔.

Ruhi is so cute😳 and its so visible the child is craving for her fathers attention. Raman is emotional disconnected with her because she reminds him of his broken marriage and infidelity. But its unfair poor child has pay the price for her parents problems when she is not at fault.

About the mothers - I think boths goal is the same - they want their kids to settle down and be happy. Isthitas mother may be the first to support it because she will see the happiness Ruhi brings into Ishitas life and Ramans mother may slowly warm up to the idea - she want her son and granddaughter to be happy.
akku8910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Nice  post  highlighting  the  facts  in  today's  episode.Raman  is  so  emotionally  disturbed  by  his  past  that  he  almost  scoffs  at  the  very  mention  of  marriage  and  it  was  evident  in  today's  episode  too.The  very  mention  of  marriage  by  his  mom  made  him  angry  and  almost  asked  his  mom  2  leave  and once  again  he  had  flashbacks  of  his  painful  past.There  was  a  very  mention  of  Raman being  a  cheerful  person  in  the  past  and  his  mom  did  mention  that  he  would  make  others  smile.But  his  disturbing  past  has  almost  damaged  him  emotionally  2  the  extent  that  his  own  personality  is  masked  with  being   obsessed  with ambition,success and money  and  he  had  that  awkwardness  and  anger  in  facing  his  daughter all  reminding  him  of  his  ex-wife's  infidelity.The  only  way  Raman  does  now  is  2  run  away  from  past  by  ignoring  his  daughter and  getting  completely  immersed  in  work.

Mrs.Bhalla  and  Mrs.Iyer  both  want  their  children  2  get  married  and  settle  down  but  I  feel  that  Raman-Ishita  relationship  happens  both  would  come  to  terms  with  it  and  the  interactions  btw  them  will  be  hilarious  too  as  the  culture  of  Punjabi vs  Tamilian is  very  much  different😆.Mrs.Bhalla  will  like  Ishita  4  her  simple  and  humble  nature as  I  feel  she  is  a kind  hearted  woman  though  loud  at  tyms.