Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tomnjerry2 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 1 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: MocoCoco

Thank you Rehan and TEAMSACHIN!!! Hope you're feeling better. It was a big weekend and a big game too. πŸ˜ƒ

aha Sachinist.. !!! πŸ˜› 
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Birthday Hetal. πŸ˜Š
PigBenis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Happy Birthday Hetal!πŸ₯³ You're one of the coolest people around here and you have a great sense of humor. Hope you have a great day partying, dancing etc and cheering for the PatriotsπŸ˜†
Hope you have a wonderful year filled with happiness and success!
God BlessπŸ˜ƒ
Storybrooke thumbnail

BROOKE!!!! πŸ€—

Thank you my pop culture twin! You are way too kind. Yeah I know, we're both addicted to this place. Can't leave and I'm glad I didn't b/c I met you aka my better half. πŸ˜‰

Awwwieee! Thanks, I tried and it takes patience I tell ya.

BTW Missy, did you watch TMP. How cute are Danny-Mindy?! I want them to happen so badly. All of my ships are happening. Delena, then Captain Swan and now DM are sooo close. *sigh* I love sexual tension.πŸ˜†

And hank you for the sweet words. πŸ˜ƒ

LMAO did you just spam your own birthday thread so that it could get more pages?πŸ˜†

Girlll, I'm sooo behind! But I heard that this upcoming one is gonna give Danny all the "Min" feels (finally) so maybe maybe I'll check it outπŸ˜› I'm behind on OUAT too...(dont throw chappals at me) but like I haven't gotten to the kiss yetπŸ˜† But it must be fangirling heaven for you these days haha
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
@Lensa: thank you babe!!

@Pig: Thank you!!! yay for Bears and now Patriots will win. Best bday ever!!! Rooting for the Pats. Tom Brady love. and you're so sweet. you, me and cutie need to have a football thread. πŸ˜†

@Brooke: of course not, I did it to increase my hall of fame rank, you silly goose! πŸ˜›πŸ˜† Oh man, I know what you mean. Now with work even I'm behind but it's all cool. You'll get there and then we can fan girl together.

PS: Last episode of TMP uber funny. And OUAT is getting a bit boring but I love me CS. So done with TVD...snooze fest, but TO has a solid story line. Damn i miss talking to you about anything and eerything. Being adults is hard lol
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Birthday, Hetal... Have a great day and a wonderful year ahead!

Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hetal I wanna cry. :(
But I hope you had a great birthday (other than the MNF disappointment)! :(
PigBenis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@Hetal- Yes we should have a thread for the three of us! Like a CC or something ya know where we could have daily football convosπŸ˜†
This week was terrible for me in terms of fantasy. All my predictions were wrong except Chicago and Eagles one :(
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
^ let us create a american football cc in the chat club section! :)
Storybrooke thumbnail

@Brooke: of course not, I did it to increase my hall of fame rank, you silly goose! πŸ˜›πŸ˜† Oh man, I know what you mean. Now with work even I'm behind but it's all cool. You'll get there and then we can fan girl together.

PS: Last episode of TMP uber funny. And OUAT is getting a bit boring but I love me CS. So done with TVD...snooze fest, but TO has a solid story line. Damn i miss talking to you about anything and eerything. Being adults is hard lol

Wordd...but that's what thanksgiving and christmas are forπŸ˜†