Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: Bekind

Unfortunately priyanka has changed so much. 

In what way?

TotalBetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: hotchoco

https://www.instagram.com/p/C8Zy_aLPw-i/

Meanwhile, the restaurant she was claiming also flopped just like everything else she touches. She's a black hole of suckage. 

But PC is no longer associated with that restaurant, she ended the partnership last year

TotalBetty thumbnail

Restaurant business is the toughest, even many big chains are closing like Red Lobster, Applebee's, Boston Market etc 

After Pandemic people's restaurant eating habits have changed 

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

by making such posts and not speaking up on real issues like angelina Jolie. She does everything according to her or team. Does she post anything about her dog? Never seen any posts. She was so real in Bollywood. 

hotchoco thumbnail

Originally posted by: TotalBetty

But PC is no longer associated with that restaurant, she ended the partnership last year

There was no partnership to begin with. She had no ownership stake at all and New York Times exposed that in their review of the restaurant. She lies about everything to big herself up. I think she was just used for promotion and the restaurant was flopping anyway so it makes sense that they ended whatever association they had. 

Anything associated with her is a disaster by default. Her lice shampoo is also done for. 

MyselfJ thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

by making such posts and not speaking up on real issues like angelina Jolie. She does everything according to her or team. Does she post anything about her dog? Never seen any posts. She was so real in Bollywood. 

Not a fan of her but she usually posts about BW actors too.Not on political issues but I have seen her post a lot about many of our actors and not just HW ones.

SavitaBarbie thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

She changed her persona after moving to the U.S. Now she has the giggly dumbed down Drew Barrymorey thing going .  Initially it felt like she was just trying to fit in but she just seems fake now . 

Jolie’s kids are stunning 🤩 Usual PC shaming, no surprises there too!

Bekind thumbnail

Originally posted by: MyselfJ

Not a fan of her but she usually posts about BW actors too.Not on political issues but I have seen her post a lot about many of our actors and not just HW ones.

she has become someone who wants to fit in. I really thought she will put in a lot of work. I have not seen posts on Bollywood actors. 

Bekind thumbnail

Originally posted by: SavitaBarbie

She changed her persona after moving to the U.S. Now she has the giggly dumbed down Drew Barrymorey thing going .  Initially it felt like she was just trying to fit in but she just seems fake now . 

thank you. She use to be a bold intelligent woman but I don’t know what made her changed.