Originally posted by: starstruckk

Happy Birthdayy! πŸ€—

hope you had an awesome day!

Thank you my favorite Sanam-Fawad fan!!! πŸ˜† πŸ€—
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: tomnjerry2

Wish you a very very Happy Birthday... πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Thank you Rehan and TEAMSACHIN!!! Hope you're feeling better. It was a big weekend and a big game too. πŸ˜ƒ
ibelieveinpink thumbnail

Originally posted by: FullyFaltoo.

Happy birthday..God bless:)

Thank you much and I love your user name. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
ibelieveinpink thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Kirann..

Happy Birthday Hetal! Have an amazing day! God Bless You with loads more happiness, joy, success and love. You're one of the sweetest people around here and you deserve the best of everything. Enjoy your day!πŸ€—

Thanks a bunch and you're are so sweet. I love your message Kiran. God bless babe!! πŸ˜ƒ
ibelieveinpink thumbnail

Originally posted by: Storybrooke

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HETAL!!

I remember your posts from even before I joined the Bolly section and it's sooo amazing that you're still here! And you're one of those first Bolly fans I noticed who was tolerant of the other fangroups in this section. PLEASE, keep up the awesomenessπŸ˜†

BROOKE!!!! πŸ€—

Thank you my pop culture twin! You are way too kind. Yeah I know, we're both addicted to this place. Can't leave and I'm glad I didn't b/c I met you aka my better half. πŸ˜‰

Awwwieee! Thanks, I tried and it takes patience I tell ya.

BTW Missy, did you watch TMP. How cute are Danny-Mindy?! I want them to happen so badly. All of my ships are happening. Delena, then Captain Swan and now DM are sooo close. *sigh* I love sexual tension.πŸ˜†

And hank you for the sweet words. πŸ˜ƒ
ibelieveinpink thumbnail

Originally posted by: chocolover89

Happpyyy Birthdayyy Hetal!! πŸ€—

I hope you have an AWESOME day and all your wishes come true! You're  such a sweetheart...stay this way!

Thanks so much!!! πŸ€—

I really look up to you, I find you so calm, level headed and has her heart in the right place. Run for president PLEASE!!! πŸ˜†

And thank you for the sweet wishes. You're too kind. πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
ibelieveinpink thumbnail

Originally posted by: Crystal__

Happy Birthday Hetuuu πŸ€—

have a fantastic birthday, may you get all the gifts you want. EnjoyπŸ₯³

here is my favorite aishwariya picture:

and this is my favorite aishwariya song:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jy-pnpZfRZg[/YOUTUBE]

THANK YOU CRYSTAL!!! You're such a sweetie pie!!! πŸ€—πŸ˜³

I love that picture of Aishu too and that song is a personal favorite...thanks love!!!
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MocoCoco

CPR: I promised you a longer message and you deserve one too. I don't think I've ever met someone as much into football while being the sam gender as you are. I love that you and I can spend an entire afternoon talking shit about teams, rooting for our teams and always having each other's back. But I love more is that we are able to get past BW stars and develop a friendship based on our common interests. 

I still remember that we didn't see eye to eye on something and yet hit it off instantly. Those friends are hard to find and truest of true friends. God bless and I truly always want you to be happy. 

And missy you are too kind. My innner bitch does come, especially when people pick on my boys. Leave Cutty alone! πŸ˜†

And we do like the Pats. Of course that's your number 1 team and my number 2, but who is counting. Top 5 mein hain na?! 

Thoe pictures of Aishu, Rani-Aish and or course my fav SRK-Aish are delicious. You know me way too well.

PS: I just love that siggy. You def picked the best pictures and I think I'll use it forever and forever, even when it's mid-July and my birthday is WAY over!!!

PSS: You're an amazing friend!

PSSS: I love and adore you to death!! πŸ€—

Dude, I do not deserve all those kind words. I feel so humbled to hear them from you. I genuinely am so happy that God introduced you into my life. Seriously I feel like we've known each other for a life time. I'm also so glad that I found a co football fan to talk football with! :) Haha. Go Pats tomorrow. I'm so thankful for a Bears win today! But lost KC! :( Cutty is good for nothing though. :( Hahha.. Ok ok sorry. You are a fan of Obama's team and I am a fan of Obama!! Glad you love the siggy. :) So sweeet! I adore you to death too. And btw I do have a personal fan page on facebook! πŸ˜›
Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Many More happy returns Of the Day
.ProperPatola thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Birthday Birthday MocoCoco. May you have wonderful years ahead! :)