Happy Birthdayy! ðŸ¤—
hope you had an awesome day!
briahna thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOCO...HAVE A BLAST!!

🥳
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
CPR: I promised you a longer message and you deserve one too. I don't think I've ever met someone as much into football while being the sam gender as you are. I love that you and I can spend an entire afternoon talking shit about teams, rooting for our teams and always having each other's back. But I love more is that we are able to get past BW stars and develop a friendship based on our common interests. 

I still remember that we didn't see eye to eye on something and yet hit it off instantly. Those friends are hard to find and truest of true friends. God bless and I truly always want you to be happy. 

And missy you are too kind. My innner bitch does come, especially when people pick on my boys. Leave Cutty alone! ðŸ˜†

And we do like the Pats. Of course that's your number 1 team and my number 2, but who is counting. Top 5 mein hain na?! 

Thoe pictures of Aishu, Rani-Aish and or course my fav SRK-Aish are delicious. You know me way too well.

PS: I just love that siggy. You def picked the best pictures and I think I'll use it forever and forever, even when it's mid-July and my birthday is WAY over!!!

PSS: You're an amazing friend!

PSSS: I love and adore you to death!! ðŸ¤—
ibelieveinpink thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rambo.Rajkumar

Happy Birthday to one of the most beautiful girl I've interacted with online...

Just the truth. I hope you have a good one aye bro!!!
Get on the piss, drink and get wasted. Shit who even cares about tomorrow? (despite you have work I believe). And hire them male strippers (even chicks would do 😉) Unlike many kool kids here. I am pretty shit at making siggis. So can't be original. But hey. I mean it. You go enjoy yourself. You deserve it. You're a beauty. Don't think you are any less than Aish. 😉 

Now go do some Garba and get some champagne.

By the way - this scene here... is between my fav and your fav

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibRJkYbocqA[/YOUTUBE]

Tu sundar dekhay che...

Nick you are so sweet. And did you just call me beautiful?! Hayeee Mar jawaan!!! ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜†

And that avi of compliments just gave me a HUGE ego boost. Thanks a bunch. I did get wasted mister, so wasted that I walked into Taco Bell and ordered a side of samosa with green chutney...AGAIN! ðŸ˜†

No worries, I suck at making siggies too. It's the message and the thought that matters. Hayeee! Stop making me blush. My Aishu sets a standard and you are truly so nice and so kind. I wish every guy I met was as decent as you are.

I love this movie for so many reasons but mainly b/c it's Salman-Aish at their best.

BTW: I will and forever find you one of the msot geniune people I've interacted with. I asked you this before but I find it so odd that you manage to get into a tiff with anyone b/c you truly are so kind-hearted and selfless and people are asses if they can't past their favorite to see that. I love talknig to you about anything and everything and especially things outside BW.

Good luck on your exams and please don't ever change.😃
ibelieveinpink thumbnail

Thank you. ðŸ˜ƒ
ibelieveinpink thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Swetha-

^ Happy Birthday, Hetal! ðŸ¤— Hope u have a great one! ðŸ¤—

@TM
Lovely B'Day thread by u dear! 😃 

Thank you darling!!! ðŸ¤—
ibelieveinpink thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikitagmc

Wow, this is a really pretty thread! 

Happy birthday Hetal!!🤗 May you have a wonderful day and a super-duper year ahead! 

Party hard, yo!😎

Thank you Niki!!! You're so sweet and I hopefully will. ðŸ¤—

I partyed hard babe and it was SICK! ðŸ˜†
ibelieveinpink thumbnail

Originally posted by: eeyoretel

Happy birthday, Hetal 🥳

Thanks Mogs!!!!😃
ibelieveinpink thumbnail

Originally posted by: MoStLyHaRmLeSs

Happy Birthday
The Sweetest person here
Your image posting still arouses me and is forever etched in my memories
🥳 🤗

HAHAHHAHAAA!!! Thanks a bunch!!! ðŸ¤—

You're so sweet and glad we connected over something so humourous. Big error on my part. I'm such a weirdo. ðŸ˜†
ibelieveinpink thumbnail

Originally posted by: .DejaVu

Happy Birthday Hetal. Have fun! ðŸ¥³  

Thanks a bunch S and I shall!!! ðŸ¤—