|| Happy Birthday to an Angel - Hetal aka MocoCoco ||

Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

November 18th is a very special day for a certain member of our forums. She is a complete sweetheart. Such a caring, loyal, sweetheart. She's a huge fan of Aishwarya, but she's always considerate when giving out opinions of her favorite actress. She's one of the fewest sensible members of this forum and it is my honor that she has become one of my closest friends outside of India Forums. Let's all come together to wish this beautiful human being a very happy birthday!

This member is none other than our sweet Hetal (MocoCoco). Hetal, here's wishing you a very happy birthday. Hope this year is filled with lots of fun, love, surprises, well wishes, good health, and so much more amazingess. You're a year older, but always young at heart. Hope this birthday is nothing but the best and you enjoy it to the max with your family and friends. I know I will be celebrating your birthday on Monday as it is also my room mate's birthday and when we go celebrate hers, I will also most certainly be thinking about you and celebrating your awesome day even though you are not going to physically be here. πŸ˜›

No matter how many problems Aishwarya and Rani have in their personal life, we are totally not going to follow their boat. Despite having different tastes in actresses & football teams, we connect so well. 

I am so thankful to God that He has introduced me to you & I pray every day that one day we will get to meet and party it up together. Though our birthdays are a little over a month apart, we can still party together. And hopefully even see a Bears vs Patriots live game together. πŸ˜† One of us will be leaving that game disappointed. πŸ˜† 

I know that this thread is being created a day early, but I do have an exam tomorrow so wanted to create this today. I don't want anyone else to do the honors. πŸ˜³ I just want you to know that I love you berrry much!! And I hope you have nothing but the best of birthdays. Stay the sweet self that you are and never change.

And here's my birthday gift to you made by creative Visha!!

I really hope you like it.

So IF members, what are you waiting for? Wish this angelic beauty on her special day!!

Edited by Cutiepie Rani - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Happy Birthday to one of the most beautiful girl I've interacted with online...

Just the truth. I hope you have a good one aye bro!!!
Get on the piss, drink and get wasted. Shit who even cares about tomorrow? (despite you have work I believe). And hire them male strippers (even chicks would do πŸ˜‰) Unlike many kool kids here. I am pretty shit at making siggis. So can't be original. But hey. I mean it. You go enjoy yourself. You deserve it. You're a beauty. Don't think you are any less than Aish. πŸ˜‰ 

Now go do some Garba and get some champagne.

By the way - this scene here... is between my fav and your fav

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibRJkYbocqA[/YOUTUBE]

Tu sundar dekhay che...

Edited by Rambo.Rajkumar - 10 years ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Happy Birthday, Hetal! πŸ€— Hope u have a great one! πŸ€—
@TM
Lovely B'Day thread by u dear! πŸ˜ƒ 
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow, this is a really pretty thread! 
Happy birthday Hetal!!πŸ€— May you have a wonderful day and a super-duper year ahead! 

Party hard, yo!😎
chimchimcher-ee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Happy birthday, Hetal πŸ₯³
MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Happy Birthday
The Sweetest person here
Your image posting still arouses me and is forever etched in my memories
πŸ₯³ πŸ€—
d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Birthday Hetal. Have fun! πŸ₯³  
Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Birthday MocoCoco!!
hiddenstar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Happy Bday sweetheartπŸ€— ...May all ur dreams come true! God bless u :)
Siya_Mohit_ARK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wish you a very happy Birthday MocoCoco. 😊
May God bless you with long life, good health, love, joy, peace and prosperity.