Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minakrish thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: kulsumtvfan

she will be ay better than that kanza or whoever is with him in numm. and fawad on 35 mm? that will be yumm! ;)

LOL ya! 🤣
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I wonder if he will do some stupid scenes like Ali, i did not expect him to be in such movies he's doing now.
CanadianChic thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I really like Fawad and want him to succeed in BW as IMO he is a great actor but i do not have a lot of faith in his choice of work after dramas like Aks and Numm.

Not sure Y he did not wait for a more experienced production house but for his sake i really hope the movie does well.😊
My dad said if Sonam is in it then the movie will flop. He's seen the original one and he said Sonam doesn't fit. He also said the guy doesn't have much of a role in it :/
kulsumtvfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

My dad said if Sonam is in it then the movie will flop. He's seen the original one and he said Sonam doesn't fit. He also said the guy doesn't have much of a role in it :/

the original one is a lovely sweet movie. bt the script is completely different. only the nature of the characters have been retained.
why is everyone so pessimistic? and already making a flop of the movie. nt right as fawad fans to do that. he has made his decision. no one has brought him here at gun point. lets be supportive.
My dad loves the original, maybe thats why :P
Black.Jack thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sraskumud

both sonam kanza style of actng is same..dont be confused...😉...

well said!😆 Both are new... they will learn!😉
Edited by SaneWhispers - 10 years ago
Black.Jack thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: CanadianChic

I really like Fawad and want him to succeed in BW as IMO he is a great actor but i do not have a lot of faith in his choice of work after dramas like Aks and Numm.

Not sure Y he did not wait for a more experienced production house but for his sake i really hope the movie does well.😊

you mean ashk and numm... i know!
shivani_gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sraskumud

fawad in bollywood .😃..wow...

.but i'm not 🥱 so sad 2 hear this news... dekhna yeh movie flop hogi...👎🏼...fawad should reject. this offer .he dserve decent role..n movie . if its bollywood...
...than 2 be part of some female centric movie that has sonam kapoor ( i hate) 😡😡.yucks...🤢...as the main title character...deepika would have been fine enough 2 create a hype.about the movie ...if she had been casted opposite fawad n movie...but sonam 🤢

i hate sonam too...and plus the script is kept close to original..i have seen the original and its a wonderful movie but the male lead in the original one( rakesh roshan) was nothing more than a showpiece and i dont want the same thing to happen with fawad and look who's producing it anil kapoor...Angry he is too clever...he wanted more limelight for sonam..so the movie will be more about sonam's character and less about fawad...😭😭i am damn sure anil kapoor will interfere in every damn thing...and he won't let fawad perform...so dont want this movie to become aisha part 2...i am gonna watch it just for fawad...
Edited by shivani_gupta - 10 years ago
kulsumtvfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivani_gupta

i hate sonam too...and plus the script is kept close to original..i have seen the original and its a wonderful movie but the male lead in the original one( rakesh roshan) was nothing more than a showpiece and i dont want the same thing to happen with fawad and look who's producing it anil kapoor...Angry he is too clever...he wanted more limelight for sonam..so the movie will be more about sonam's character and less about fawad...😭😭i am damn sure anil kapoor will interfere in every damn thing...and he won't let fawad perform...so dont want this movie to become aisha part 2...i am gonna watch it just for fawad...

its a remake and only the nature of the characters hv been kept. the story is completely changed, and is focussed on romance. Male actr will have equal role.
and i'm sure fawad has taken the project knowing his role. if it was hardly any screen space, I'm sure he wouldn't have taken it up.
i think we shd think of gud things for him.
and nt blame anil and sonam and the script. no one hs forced him. he has taken it with his judgmnt.