Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

BEAUTIFUL!👏

Word Count: 1

Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dumas

loved the os beautifully written loved the touches loved how she remember all this that brought them together and solidified their love and there trust and he finally came home loved it beautifully done amazing loved the scenes and the quotes amazing thanks for the pm

your pictures are so so apt for the one shot
I love reading ur comments and watching the pics u normally post along with ur comments
Raila1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Aww - perfectly captured their little precious moments, good or bad! Bas pataa chalta hain . . .
Maddy1270 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well, Nafisa, hope Avantika is thrilled with your birthday offering for her.
Beautifully written and each and every scene has been aptly chosen to coincide with one of the senses... the play on words and the imagery is topnotch as usual. But then the act ends, the audience leaves, the curtains fall- the actor tosses away his mask and returns to his life. The prop remains behind, used and useless... a searing picture of the betrayal of her trust by him and the shattering of her innocence and her dreams. Her near-death and recovery and their sensing each other's presence brought a lump to my throat! A truly emotional update.
Wish you a Very Happy Birthday, Avantika! May the Lord shower His blessings upon you, making all your dreams come true!
revathysugathan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I just can't understand how you get it right EACH AND EVERY TIME!!! 👏 Its just eerie 🤔
Wonderful darling - simply superb!!! 👍🏼

Each and every one of the scenes were wonderful but the scene that takes the cake is the last one - where she just knows when he has come before anyone else - she just senses him - a perfect title ⭐️

And thanks to dumas for that perfect set of pictures to go with the story 🤗

avantika_2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I...I don't know what to say. I really don't! I think I need to stop getting so emotional and gather my wits before I can say something about the OS that you've written. 😆 It's the best birthday gift I've ever received. Nobody has ever put in so much time, thought and energy in a gift for me. Thank you so much! 🤗
Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome, Superb, Beautiful 👏 😳
Love it. ❤️
This one shot beautifully describe the aesthetic story of Arnav and Khushi. Each and evry scene which was an important turning point in the relation of arnav and Khushi be it sympathy, understanding, subduction or lust, hate or revenge, misunderstandings or trust, and last but not the least love, each and every emotion was perfectly describe. I could picture the whole scene in my mind.
Enjoyed a lot reading it.

Edited by Javeria3991 - 10 years ago
IronButterfly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautifully written. Heart warming scenes you chose.
Amazing how words are not needed between them.

Happy Birthday.
samarablog thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Could relate to all the incidents as they are related to serial and loved ur addition...pata chal jata hai!
Would you believe if i tell u when i read, bas pata chal jata hai!; i remembered kareena kapoors voice in a movie and then while i continued reading the end my brains were working overtime and i realized that i related it to kareenas voice and dilogue in jab we met! I am sure...hehe..
Wow..thats the power of words, isnt it!
Loved it! again!! :)!
Nehasupnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Crying because try as I might these next few days are gonna be real emotional for me and anything Arhi or IPKKND related is gonna make me cry. Thanks for the PM. This was wonderful.