Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Alzzz

The only performance she's seen of him is humsafar so I guess that's why.

Of course..it was obvious through her questions.πŸ˜† However that's just stupid because either you make an effort to research on the celeb your about to interview or don't interview them at all. She was dumbfounded when he said Asghar was his most enjoyable character..she quickly changed the topic from thereon. She didn't even talk about ZGH which was so recent. She clearly had no idea that there's more to Fawad than Humsafar...a waste of an interview.
shivani_gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alzzz

The only performance she's seen of him is humsafar so I guess that's why.

i liked his performance as asghar too..his role was totally different from all the other characters he had played before that...he was indeed the ⭐️ of that show..i think even fawad got bored during the interview...and when a fan asked that question, she was expecting asher's character but when fawad said" i don't know how many of you are aware of it but the character i played in akbari asghari..." she went into the silent mode...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
we are far better that her...we have watched all his boring shows just to see his performance coz his performances were really good...
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivani_gupta

i liked his performance as asghar too..his role was totally different from all the other characters he had played before that...he was indeed the ⭐️ of that show..i think even fawad got bored during the interview...and when a fan asked that question, she was expecting asher's character but when fawad said" i don't know how many of you are aware of it but the character i played in akbari asghari..." she went into the silent mode...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
we are far better that her...we have watched all his boring shows just to see his performance coz his performances were really good...

Clearly, Akbari Asghari wasn't boring at least not for Fawad or else he would've not said Asghar is his most enjoyable performance. Just because a show doesn't get the fame or recognition that Humsafar got doesn't make it less praiseworthy or enjoyable..and Fawad actually pinpoints it well here himself. He was also great in Kuch Pyar Ka Pagalpan and now I hear he's great in Numm (which I've yet to watch) but how many people are even watching that? A lot of people don't watch Fawad beyond his Humtv assignments which isn't fair. Here Noreen Khan wasted 25 minutes asking plain nothing. Even the questions on Humsafar were pointless. Moreover, she had no knowledge of Fawad beyond Humsafar and if you're going to interview a star you need to do your research..it's actually a given. I'm not too sure what this lady was thinking. πŸ˜†

Alu- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Of course..it was obvious through her questions.πŸ˜† However that's just stupid because either you make an effort to research on the celeb your about to interview or don't interview them at all. She was dumbfounded when he said Asghar was his most enjoyable character..she quickly changed the topic from thereon. She didn't even talk about ZGH which was so recent. She clearly had no idea that there's more to Fawad than Humsafar...a waste of an interview.

πŸ˜†
I think Fawad is a good speaker though :)
Yeah she did not even mention ZGH all she mentioned was HS HS
How did you enact the scenes on HS blah blah.
Though probably because its the only show she saw and had nothing else to talk about.
Plus Fawad is not one of those guys she could flirt withπŸ˜›πŸ€£
shivani_gupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Clearly, Akbari Asghari wasn't boring at least not for Fawad or else he would've not said Asghar is his most enjoyable performance. Just because a show doesn't get the fame or recognition that Humsafar got doesn't make it less praiseworthy or enjoyable..and Fawad actually pinpoints it well here himself. He was also great in Kuch Pyar Ka Pagalpan and now I hear he's great in Numm (which I've yet to watch) but how many people are even watching that? A lot of people don't watch Fawad beyond his Humtv assignments which isn't fair. Here Noreen Khan wasted 25 minutes asking plain nothing. Even the questions on Humsafar were pointless. Moreover, she had no knowledge of Fawad beyond Humsafar and if you're going to interview a star you need to do your research..it's actually a given. I'm not too sure what this lady was thinking. πŸ˜†

i completely agree...i know many people dont watch fawad's shows which air on some other channel...and many of them don't even want to watch other shows in which fawad is not there..and that's not a good thing... what i meant to say was both akbari asghari and kuch pyaar ka pagalpan didn't hv good story line but the performances by fawad and sanam were really good and asghar is one of my fav characters too...and i absoluely loved fawad and sanam's chemistry in kuch pyaar ka pagal pan bhi tha..
yes she could have done a little bit research on him..at some point i felt she had called him up just to praise his performance as asher and she wasn't ineterested at all in interviewing him..instead she was continuosly talking about humsafar...lagta hai abhi abhi humsafar dekhkar fawad ki fan bani hai...naya naya asher prem hai...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† she totally wasted those 25 minutes..isse acha to kisi aur ko hi interview karne deti...
shivani_gupta thumbnail

ohh yeah...i am watching numm...initial episodes were a bit slow...but they were supposed to be like that...now from 8th episode onwards it has started picking up...and fawad's role is good too...his performance so far has been really nice... i think he is the perfect choice for wali's character...πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by shivani_gupta - 10 years ago
I thought Akbari Asghari is a flop show! Should I watch it if its good?
580212 thumbnail
Listening to it now wow thanks for the link
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
finally his interview after a long time :)

and although the interveiwer should do research on the celebrity but i think Humsafar is his first drama which got international recognition..and built up his career, so i guess she was interviewing him on the basis of Humsafar's success.