Users

Frequent Posters

kulsumtvfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
kulsumtvfan thumbnail
shivani_gupta, was that you who sent in an email to the show telling him that he has loads of fans in India?
shivani_gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kulsumtvfan

shivani_gupta, was that you who sent in an email to the show telling him that he has loads of fans in India?

yup😃😃

Word Count: 1

shivani_gupta thumbnail
could anyone please provide the mp3 link? so that the interview can be downloaded as well.. we cant downlaod it from bbc asian's site and its not uploaded on youtube as yet
kulsumtvfan thumbnail
the link i gave is the original and best one.
there are a few yt links now, but they are edited and a few parts are not there on it.
can't download from bbc to mp3. that is a problem. maybe we will have to wait for a podcast release.
kulsumtvfan thumbnail
so cool. wtg girl.
shivani_gupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: kulsumtvfan

the link i gave is the original and best one.

there are a few yt links now, but they are edited and a few parts are not there on it.
can't download from bbc to mp3. that is a problem. maybe we will have to wait for a podcast release.

yes i know its the bbc asian's link...u ryt we will have to wait untill the podcast release
Edited by shivani_gupta - 10 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This interviewer was not prepared at all for Fawad's interview. To limit yourself to talking about only Humsafar was pretty stupid. She was kinda left speechless when Fawad said that his most enjoyable performance/character was Asghar from Akbari Asghari. Noreen didn't know how to react to that because she obviously had no idea what show/character he was talking about. Fail. 😆
On a side note..I'm so glad that he mentioned Asghar from AA..it's one of my favorite performances by Fawad and he was the star of that show... glad to hear him bring it up.
Edited by starstruckk - 10 years ago
Alu- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: starstruckk

This interviewer was not prepared at all for Fawad's interview. To limit yourself to talking about only Humsafar was pretty stupid. She was kinda left speechless when Fawad said that his most enjoyable performance/character was Asghar from Akbari Asghari. Noreen didn't know how to react to that because she obviously had no idea what show/character he was talking about. Fail.😆

On a side note..I'm so glad that he mentioned Asghar from AA..it's one of my favorite performances by Fawad and he was the star of that show... glad to hear him bring it up.

The only performance she's seen of him is humsafar so I guess that's why.