Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Bechara srk, sab uski insult karte rehte hain :P

Jealously ki inteha lolz :D
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
His comment wud kinda make sense if he didn't dance to indian songs.
Tereliye06 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
He has nothing better to do right? It would make sense if another actor has achieved what SRK has talks bad about him.
shivani_gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Shahrukh and many other indian actors always supports Pakistani talent( like anupam kher, naseerudin shah, mahesh bhat, anil kapoor to name a few).. these kind of comments create distances and hatred between the two neighboring nations.. If Pakistani talent is appreciated in India, it doesn't mean that the indian actors are not talented.. Rahat Fateh Ali, Adnan Sami, Atif and many more are appreciated more here...and people are so crazy for them( i can say this coz i have watched a live concert of rahat fateh ali khan and people were going crazy there)... and same was the case with madhuri dixit( she did admit that she had more pakistani fans than the indian ones and we all know mahira herself is a bigg madhuri fan) ...even i really love adnan sami, rahat fateh ali khan, abida parvin ji...and if i talk about actors..then i have watched almost every pakistani drama in the recent times including faysal's shows( i love his performances) but this is not the way to talk to the fan/ caller. i am not angry on his comment..i understand every person loves his country and he has the right to say anything but i just felt he could have said that comment politely..the caller might have felt insulted...
Edited by shivani_gupta - 10 years ago
-Maryam.K- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Bechara srk, sab uski insult karte rehte hain :P

lol 😆

Word Count: 1

Seresa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The video is an year back. And you can clearly see he got upset because he supports new Pakistnai talent. He wants people to recognize what they have in there own country and stop comparing it to India (or any other country).

I agree he could have handled it differently. And about him dancing to Indian songs, he doesn't play any Indian or foreign songs on his morning show anymore.

Also, saying that Faisel Qureshi doesn't have talent or as much talent as SRK, I disagree completely. Both have them have played various roles in their films (SRK) and dramas (FQ). They BOTH have tremendous talent. Saying that Faisel Qureshi shouldn't say anything because he hasn't achieved what SRK has is totally wrong.
shivani_gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Seresa

The video is an year back. And you can clearly see he got upset because he supports new Pakistnai talent. He wants people to recognize what they have in there own country and stop comparing it to India (or any other country).

I agree he could have handled it differently. And about him dancing to Indian songs, he doesn't play any Indian or foreign songs on his morning show anymore.

Also, saying that Faisel Qureshi doesn't have talent or as much talent as SRK, I disagree completely. Both have them have played various roles in their films (SRK) and dramas (FQ). They BOTH have tremendous talent. Saying that Faisel Qureshi shouldn't say anything because he hasn't achieved what SRK has is totally wrong.

i completely agree...people should stop comparing both the countries because both the countries have sooo much talent as far as cinema/ acting or any field related to theatre is concerned...i love FQ for his versatility...he has always been so experimental with his roles...and on the other hand..SRK has also done different roles and he has been experimental with his roles too( but i liked his 90s movies more coz in that period he was much more experimental as compared to now)
marshiamumu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

FQ ki aukad hi kya hai woh SRK ko le k do lafz bhi boley LOL 😃