Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Iqra-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
There's something going on. Either koi haath dhoke FAK keh peeche para hua hai..or it's all going down hill. Fast. :(
Alu- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
It's his job so obviously he's going to demand money. He's like any other normal human being who wants a good pay. Actors ain't saints so why do we expect stuff from them.
avidwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Arrey, makes me kinda not like him as much. Why is he having so much ego? He knows he is a good actor, but this is taking it too far.

seeing you here after ages!
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hmm this seems far fetched. Charging fees per scenes is crazy and I doubt anyone ever does that. Perhaps Fawad is becoming even more pricey which may make producers think it's some kind of "charge per scene" kinda deal? 😆..but, I find this hard to believe. I think raking your prices for an episode is fine. In Pakistan, our films aren't as great as our tv shows and our stars are mostly on television..it's completely normal to demand so and so fees when you're one of the top actors in the country. However, I'm not too sure what the difference is between say a Fawad Khan or a Faisal Qureshi when it comes to prices. I don't think it's okay to be the only actor asking for an unreasonable price, but charging your fees according to your star status seems completely fine to me..but, I feel it's per episode and not scene.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
He is pricey from a very long time tho.. He has been charging a bomb..

^ Faisal and Fawad per say are freelancing actors.. they do get paid alot compared to the actors hired by production houses..
Edited by -MakhanMalaai- - 10 years ago
Celebs get too egoistic. The more fame they get, the hungrier they become. 😆
Dabangg- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
About the single scene charging I have no Idea .. But yes What I know he charges for an episode very high price ... and he is The only actor who demands like that no one can do that @SS FQ is doing only A&B's show he takes per month from Them and he is not going to demand like Fawad Khan cux if all the actors ll do the same thing then Fawad Khan will be in every show cus every producer wants to cast him in his show @ Once ... FQ is a very good actor no doubt but Now peep want to see FK more than FQ ... !
Edited by Dabangg- - 10 years ago
avidwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Dabangg-

About the single scene charging I have no Idea .. But yes What I know he charges for an episode very high price ... and he is The only actor who demands like that no one can do that @SS FQ is doing only A&B's show he takes per month from Them and he is not going to demand like Fawad Khan cux if all the actors ll do the same thing then Fawad Khan will be in every show cus every producer wants to cast him in his show @ Once ... FQ is a very good actor no doubt but Now peep want to see FK more than FQ ... !

That's sad. I think Faisal is a very diverse actor. He has done a variety of different roles very well, from drama, to comedy, to different accents, and costumes, etc. Fahad has also done a lot of different types of roles.
Fawad on the other hand, has only been in dramas, and he is typecast in the "hero" role. ZGH, Humsafar, Dastaan...I think the thing that has created his price hike, has been his joining films. He might feel he is a film actor, so he should charge more for his tv dramas. Other than that, there is no justification for such high prices.