Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago
Yesss Alu! Proud for Pakistan! :D
I don't qwant Fawad to stop doing dramas though.
daydreamers thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
well whichever project he takes in bollywood he's sure to have a huge fan following...😊

he certainly has a great amount of charisma, looks, acting skills plus a great voice...😛

i have only watched humsafar and ZGH one thing is for sure that he chooses the projects that are sensible enough...

moreover with the changing face of bollywood and screw tight scripts it is sure that this man would do wonders to the industry and vice versa...

i would surely like if he enters bollywood... thumbs up for it...

daydreamers thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -Mrinalini-

Thats awesome! 👍🏼

Waiting to see Fawad in Bollywood!

yes same...😊
Black.Jack thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
i dont really like bollwood stories, bad stories bring bad fame. i dont want fawad to work for an already flop film.
on the other hand i would love to see him work for re-emerging pakistani film industry... Khuda Ke liye was so good itself.
He is such an original piece i wonder what else can he enact. i like the shows he opts for and the roles he takes and the out come is good whatsoever which is so very obvious.
Also if he would ever do the EP (Entity Paradigm) thing with that crazy butt jutt whatever.
-Sania- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😲 😕 😒 👎🏼

Word Count: 0

kulsumtvfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
translation please?
TIA

Originally posted by: -Sania-

😲 😕 😒 👎🏼

kulsumtvfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaneWhispers

i dont really like bollwood stories, bad stories bring bad fame. i dont want fawad to work for an already flop film.

on the other hand i would love to see him work for re-emerging pakistani film industry... Khuda Ke liye was so good itself.
He is such an original piece i wonder what else can he enact. i like the shows he opts for and the roles he takes and the out come is good whatsoever which is so very obvious.
Also if he would ever do the EP (Entity Paradigm) thing with that crazy butt jutt whatever.

i dnt think ashk or his current project numm is remotely a good story either. infact, i can't understand hw he is acting in a story like numm. the story is slow, and bad editing and sound too.
u might not agree, but that is hw it is to me.
friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kulsumtvfan

translation please?

TIA

its says he has charged 5 crore rupees for Boney Kapoor's film which will he will be seen opposite Sonam Kapoor
There are 3 other movies offered to him as well!
kulsumtvfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: friends_rock

its says he has charged 5 crore rupees for Boney Kapoor's film which will he will be seen opposite Sonam Kapoor
There are 3 other movies offered to him as well!

tks for that.
5cr Pak rupees is about INR 2.5 cr. that seems a good amt for entry level in bw. it must be becuz hes so talented.
So he took the offer? Is it confirmed?