Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago
If he joins Bollywood, then no more Fawad dramas :(
friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
He will get a good deal out of this
The production house is good. After Aisha, I am sure anil and rhea want to make their 2nd venture sucessful.

If he does this, I expect good publicity for him.
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I really like Fawad as an actor , he is just amazing, way better than many so called b town actors.I am not sure about this project, Sonam is not really a good actress, she has a long way to go and Aisha was just alright movie, Sadly I have no expectations from Anil K productions, they wasted Abhay Deol in that movie and I really hope same does not happen with FK, he really is on another level and he needs a real good director and a good story. I really hope this movie has a good script and direction.. Fingers crossed. Guy needs a good break. He deserves it.
shivani_gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
on his BBC asian interview he didn't confirm anything... he said he have had offers from bollywood...even talks were going off and on..but if somethings good comes that he thinks he can perform well to match up to his fans expectations( he said people/his fans expect good performances from him) he would take that jump as well...
Edited by shivani_gupta - 10 years ago
kulsumtvfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivani_gupta

on his BBC asian interview he didn't confirm anything... he said he have had offers from bollywood...even talks were going off and on..but if somethings good comes that he thinks he can perform well to match up to his fans expectations( he said people/his fans expect good performances from him) he would take that jump as well...

yes. n this was a completely different thing from what he said soon after hamsafar, in an interview. in that he says that his country is his priority. .
there is a change of attitude now.
i think he is not confirming because of the kind of reaction he is getting from a lot of people in pk, that they don't want him to do anything in india. :(
shivani_gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kulsumtvfan

yes. n this was a completely different thing from what he said soon after hamsafar, in an interview. in that he says that his country is his priority. .
there is a change of attitude now.
i think he is not confirming because of the kind of reaction he is getting from a lot of people in pk, that they don't want him to do anything in india. :(

no he has always said he would take up a bollywood project only if something good comes along his way or he feels the role is good and worth doing...he has been saying this since his dastaan days so i dont see any change in his words...😊 just lyk u and me i think most of the people in paksitan would also love to see him in a bollywood movie only if his role is really really good and which can do full justice to his acting skills or worth his potential...i mean even i dnt wnt him to do a movie just for the sake of it...no never...!! as his true fan i would never want him to waste his time and talent on a project in which he has nothing to perform be it a pakistani drama or a bollywood movie...even though i would love him to concentrate on good pakistani dramas and movies( coz i started watching him coz of a pakistani drama) but i would respect his decision of doing a bollywood movie only if his role is good enough to be able to do justice wid his talent
kulsumtvfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivani_gupta

no he has always said he would take up a bollywood project only if something good comes along his way or he feels the role is good and worth doing...he has been saying this since his dastaan days so i dont see any change in his words...😊 just lyk u and me i think most of the people in paksitan would also love to see him in a bollywood movie only if his role is really really good and which can do full justice to his acting skills or worth his potential...i mean even i dnt wnt him to do a movie just for the sake of it...no never...!! as his true fan i would never want him to waste his time and talent on a project in which he has nothing to perform be it a pakistani drama or a bollywood movie...even though i would love him to concentrate on good pakistani dramas and movies( coz i started watching him coz of a pakistani drama) but i would respect his decision of doing a bollywood movie only if his role is good enough to be able to do justice wid his talent

agreed. i also hopes he does a good project in bw.
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Javed Sheikh confirmed that Fawad is doing a BW movie..
Dabangg- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usman.

Javed Sheikh confirmed that Fawad is doing a BW movie..

How he knows ??? and where he said ??
-Maryam.K- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Sania-

😡 🤢
I wish he didn't join Bollywood 😔 😒
I want him to stay in Pakistan only 😎

You said my words! 😉