Fawad Khan's Bollywood movie

mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Oh yes, its totally possible plus this was posted a few days ago.

Sonam starring opposite Fawad was also mentioned in a newspaper!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fobeidy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Fawad Khan is a brilliant actor and it is completely his choice with what he wants to do. but personally, i dont feel he should work in bollywood, unless he has a very good project. i dont want him to turn into another ali zafar, who lost the charm he had after getting into bollywood. just my POV
I still dont believe it :O
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Okay so ZA production posted this!

If sources are to be believed, the current news for Fawad Afzal Khan fans is that he has been approached for a bollywood movie opposite Sonam Kapoor. The movie is the remake of the popular classic 'Khoobsoorat' starring Rekha and Rakesh Roshan. Anil Kapoor himself will be producing the film yet there is still no clarification of whether Fawad Afzal Khan has accepted this offer. Things will soon be clear as the shooting is expected to begin in November 2013. We wish Fawad all the best and we will inform you once there is a confirmation so watch this space
If sources are to be believed, the current news for Fawad Afzal Khan fans is that he has been approached for a bollywood movie opposite Sonam Kapoor. The movie is the remake of the popular classic 'Khoobsoorat' starring Rekha and Rakesh Roshan. Anil Kapoor himself will be producing the film yet there is still no clarification of whether Fawad Afzal Khan has accepted this offer. Things will soon be clear as the shooting is expected to begin in November 2013. We wish Fawad all the best and we will inform you once there is a confirmation so watch this space
Unlike 149 about an hour ago
If its true, I hope he doesnt accept
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
highly possible i think. last i heard Fawad's movie was supposedly starting in November, and so does Khoobsurat. Perhaps its the same project.
-Sania- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😡 🤢
I wish he didn't join Bollywood 😔 😒
I want him to stay in Pakistan only 😎
Tereliye06 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
If he's going to come opposite sonam kapoor than the movie has chances of being a hit. I say this because anil kapoor is going to be directing which means there won't be any nonsense other than serious acting by the actors. As long as Fawad maintains his acting than he should be fine in Bollywood.
Ali zafar I never liked him even when he was in Pakistan. I was never fond of him. As long as the Pakistani actors don't get too over the head with fame and money that's all it should matter.
Dabangg- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I don't Want him in any Indian project ... I swear 😔
natz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Another one bites the dust.. 😒 RIP my obsession 😭
Might help me "get over him" tho 😆